Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This really is an excellent podcast. I think I finished it within a week.

https://www.heavensgate.show
I sent a reply tweet mentioning Truth Fellowship and theses missing people to "Prophet V" who had replied to JJ McNab saying something about there being no such cases in the UK of alien worshipping cults taking their own lives.
Suddenly his/her account is now locked.
I did some delving, thinking that action could be suspicious, and this is an interesting hit that I found when looking for this so called Omeganism cult.
https://aufirms.com/firm/george-papavangelou-family-trust/27443700396/
6060dcd70ecb8d13f28e941898c7a130.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Who knew angels wore tartan? Oh, and those graphics look like they were drawn on a Commodore 64.

Do Ti Si V

Ee-ii-ee-ii-oo. [emoji57]

Interesting find on that trust established In Victoria April 13 2000. Good sleuthing petedavo.

Sorry, my last post probably needed more words. [emoji4]

The leaders of Heavens Gate called themselves Do and Ti. Simon/ Gary called himself Si, yes? This Omegaism person calls themself V. Is there some esoteric logic to this prophet naming?

Sorry, my last post probably needed more words. [emoji4]The leaders of Heavens Gate called themselves Do and Ti. Simon/ Gary called himself Si, yes? This Omegaism person calls themself V. Is there some esoteric logic to this prophet naming?
I’m not sure, their aliases could stem from a variety of sources/meanings, depending on the development of the leader’s belief system. It’s often a mixture of tracts/ideas from religious texts and science/science fiction, eg; Scientology. This may give you a bit more info on Heaven’s Gate and ‘Do’ and ‘Ti’ (AKA ‘The UFO Two’ AKA ‘Bo’ and ‘Peep’:

http://www.forbiddensymbols.com/heavens-gate/

The owner/manager of an esoteric bookshop may be your best information source.

Sorry, my last post probably needed more words. [emoji4]

The leaders of Heavens Gate called themselves Do and Ti. Simon/ Gary called himself Si, yes? This Omegaism person calls themself V. Is there some esoteric logic to this prophet naming?
I suspect it's to makes themselves sound alien. Much like that Scientology cult does.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...e-just-vanish-odd-tales-emerge-in-nannup-case

Hmm. Did Justine or Deborah give evidence at the coroner's court? I wonder if the time in Floreat could lead anywhere. What were the recriminations? And did the ex boyfriend of Chantalle, who tipped off Police live locally? Did he give evidence too? When's the coroner's report going up? Somewhere in amongst that might be the clue that's gone hidden, especially if a third party was involved. I'm sure that if suicide was planned, then Popic would've called his brother whilst he was in Perth for a final farewell.

"a person checked into a caravan park in King River, near Albany in 2011, under the name Gary Felton"

https://bit.ly/2Aswqhy

Yes its odd PD , earlier in this thread i posted that article about that iirc .
Its unlikely gary/simon would use that name but who else would ? JmO

Mystery remains for missing WA cult family
9news.com.au
1:18pm May 15, 2018

‘Three people who went missing from rural Western Australia with a self-styled spiritual leader in mysterious circumstances are not necessarily dead, a coroner has concluded.’

To read more, click on the headline (above).

Summary*: The Coroner conducted an inquest into the suspected deaths of Chantelle Jane McDougall, Leela McDougall, Antonio Konstantin Popic and Gary Felton at the Busselton Courthouse from 6 December 2017 to 8 December 2017.

The Coroner did not find that any of the deaths has been established beyond all reasonable doubt.

http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/...antonio_konstantin_popic_and_gary_felton.aspxView attachment McDougall, C J and L; Popic, A K; Felton, G finding.pdf

Summary*: The Coroner conducted an inquest into the suspected deaths of Chantelle Jane McDougall, Leela McDougall, Antonio Konstantin Popic and Gary Felton at the Busselton Courthouse from 6 December 2017 to 8 December 2017.

The Coroner did not find that any of the deaths has been established beyond all reasonable doubt.

http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/...antonio_konstantin_popic_and_gary_felton.aspxView attachment 134322

Kalgoorlie?
FIFO worker?
Now who did we discuss once, who was a FIFO worker and spent a lot of time Fishing in the Pilbara, who himself was originally from Nannup?

Extracts>

161. Most importantly, the meter times of the taxi from the backpackers hostel to the East Perth train terminal (6.54 am to 7.09 am) and the time at which the ticket to Northcliffe was purchased (7.02 am), suggests that whoever travelled in the taxi did not buy the ticket to Northcliffe. As it appears that Tony travelled in the taxi, it is likely that he did not buy that ticket. In that case, it would seem unlikely that he travelled to Northcliffe, though that remains a possibility given the highly likely involvement of another person.

163. While it does seem likely, but not certain, that Tony was one of the passengers in question, and though the evidence available does not reveal his motivation for travelling to either destination, the question of who the other traveller was is even less certain.

166. Senior Sergeant Balfour analysed the evidence of the relevant travel in detail, but could not draw a conclusion either way as to which man travelled on which service.164 He said that it was improbable that Tony purchased the ticket to Kalgoorlie on 13 July 2007 given his other activities in Bunbury that day. It was, he said, plausible that another person, possibly Simon, bought the ticket and arranged to meet Tony at the East Perth train terminal where Tony had travelled in a taxi from Northbridge, arriving at 7.09. However, if that were correct, it raises the question of who purchased the ticket to Northcliffe at 7.02 am, once again assuming that the taxi meter and the TransWA clock were close.

167. In the end, this evidence leads to at least two reasonable inferences. One inference is that it is possible that Simon was still alive on 16 July 2007. The second is that Simon or Tony, but probably Tony, travelled on the train to Kalgoorlie that morning and that a male associate of his, possibly Simon, travelled to Northcliffe that same day.

194. On 22 June 2007 Chantelle received a 37 second call from a man who resided in Kalgoorlie-Esperance at the time. He was interviewed several times by police over the years. He said that he was a FIFO worker at the time and had lost his phone while in Perth on leave, but police found inconsistencies in his account. He denied having any knowledge of any members of the group.190

Sir_Laughs_a_Lot?

Kalgoorlie?
FIFO worker?
Now who did we discuss once, who was a FIFO worker and spent a lot of time Fishing in the Pilbara, who himself was originally from Nannup?

Extracts>

161. Most importantly, the meter times of the taxi from the backpackers hostel to the East Perth train terminal (6.54 am to 7.09 am) and the time at which the ticket to Northcliffe was purchased (7.02 am), suggests that whoever travelled in the taxi did not buy the ticket to Northcliffe. As it appears that Tony travelled in the taxi, it is likely that he did not buy that ticket. In that case, it would seem unlikely that he travelled to Northcliffe, though that remains a possibility given the highly likely involvement of another person.

163. While it does seem likely, but not certain, that Tony was one of the passengers in question, and though the evidence available does not reveal his motivation for travelling to either destination, the question of who the other traveller was is even less certain.

166. Senior Sergeant Balfour analysed the evidence of the relevant travel in detail, but could not draw a conclusion either way as to which man travelled on which service.164 He said that it was improbable that Tony purchased the ticket to Kalgoorlie on 13 July 2007 given his other activities in Bunbury that day. It was, he said, plausible that another person, possibly Simon, bought the ticket and arranged to meet Tony at the East Perth train terminal where Tony had travelled in a taxi from Northbridge, arriving at 7.09. However, if that were correct, it raises the question of who purchased the ticket to Northcliffe at 7.02 am, once again assuming that the taxi meter and the TransWA clock were close.

167. In the end, this evidence leads to at least two reasonable inferences. One inference is that it is possible that Simon was still alive on 16 July 2007. The second is that Simon or Tony, but probably Tony, travelled on the train to Kalgoorlie that morning and that a male associate of his, possibly Simon, travelled to Northcliffe that same day.

194. On 22 June 2007 Chantelle received a 37 second call from a man who resided in Kalgoorlie-Esperance at the time. He was interviewed several times by police over the years. He said that he was a FIFO worker at the time and had lost his phone while in Perth on leave, but police found inconsistencies in his account. He denied having any knowledge of any members of the group.190

Sir_Laughs_a_Lot?

Extract from the Inquest findings also relevant to the above>

229.*Senior Sergeant Balfour went on to submit that the following evidence supports the contrary hypothesis; namely, that the members of the group are alive and living in seclusion in Australia after orchestrating their own disappearances to give the impression that they are dead:

[229. a-f, g i. to g v. SNIPPED]

vi. phone calls to and from Chantelle’s phone by people who denied knowing her or other members of the group, implying that those people may have been complicit in the disappearance;

http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/...a_mcdougall_and_antonio_konstantin_popic.aspx

http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/_files/Felton, G; McDougall, C J and L; Popic, A K finding.pdf

Suspected human skull found in bushland on WA's south coast

Police have been called to bushland near Ravensthorpe after a local found what was believed to be a human skull while out walking Monday morning.

Police received the call just before 9am from the walker, who is understood to have stopped and taken a photo of the skull before contacting nearby officers.

Suspected human skull found in bushland on WA's south coast

Police have been called to bushland near Ravensthorpe after a local found what was believed to be a human skull while out walking Monday morning.

Police received the call just before 9am from the walker, who is understood to have stopped and taken a photo of the skull before contacting nearby officers.

WA skull discovery deemed non-suspicious
  • AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATED PRESS
  • 6:11PM JULY 30, 2018
Nocookies

Anthony's case was covere in his event, hoping for new clues!

A group of cyber sleuths from Adelaide has taken out the national missing persons "hackathon", finding nearly 100 new pieces of information for police to investigate.

Key points:350 cyber experts took part in the National Missing Persons Hackathon last weekThe Adelaide team from Saab Australia found 97 new pieces of informationIt's the first time the event has been held in Australia

The team from Saab Australia placed first out of 96 teams which took part in the National Missing Persons Hackathon last week.

The event was the first of its kind to be held in Australia and saw more than 350 "ethical hackers" gather at 10 locations around the country to generate leads for 12 of Australia's missing-person cold cases.
Adelaide cyber sleuths win missing persons 'hackathon'

Anthony's case was covere in his event, hoping for new clues!

Adelaide cyber sleuths win missing persons 'hackathon'

List from the above link:

Hackathon subjects disappeared in past 12 years
The 12 missing-person cases which were the subject of the hackathon were:
  • Tanya Buckland — who was last seen at Warwick, Queensland in August 2013.
  • Peter English — who was last seen at Tennant Creek, NT in February 2019.
  • David John Mansell — who was last seen at Bowden, SA in May 2019.
  • Jean Policarpio — who was last seen at Bonner, ACT in September 2017.
  • Anthony Popic — who was last seen at Nannup, WA in July 2007.
  • Gary Felton — who was last seen at Nannup, WA in July 2007.
  • Peter Koever — who was last seen at Girraween, NT in December 2009.
  • Rebecca Hayward — who was last seen at Alice Springs, NT in January 2017.
  • Zac Barnes — who was last seen at Thornton, NSW in November 2016.
  • Theo Hayez — who was last seen at Byron Bay, NSW in May 2019.
  • Tej Chitnis — who was last seen at Healesville, Victoria in April 2016.
  • Nazrawi Woldemichael — who was last seen at North Hobart, Tasmania in October 2016.
-------
Interesting that they included Anthony Popic and Gary Felton as missing cases to "hack" but not Chantelle and Leela. I guess there is more to sleuth online on Anthony and Gary because of the multiple aliases and strange cult aspect. Too bad they didn't group Chantelle and Leela together with Anthony and Gary and "hack" all of them since their disappearances are all connected. MOO.

I just bought Gary's book - fully sick!

Servers of the Divine Plan (ISBN 1889280305)

Check out the descriptor, before I awaken all over the world:

A practical and instructive guide for individuals who are awakening all over the world. Earth is now a focal point of interest for beings from other planets, galaxies and dimensions. Members of various interstellar confederations have moved closer to Earth to assist with the planetary transformation. Growing numbers of seekers are realizing that they have incarnated at this critical time to play an active role in the Great Transition that is before us. Servers are awakening and taking up their positions as agents of the New Spirit. This book helps recall our soul's purpose in incarnation and gives revelatory insights into the pattern of the long prophesied and now unfolding Aquarian Passion Play on Earth. "Each re-reading is a unique experience, awakening new and deeper levels of spiritual awareness in a contemporary context."

Wonder if some trees are now bigger than others 12.5 years later...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors