Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to remind me of a supplement forum now instead of a sleuthing forum...

Lots of people take drugs, many people have been abused as children and have been through many traumatic events and none of those situations explain a person who kills for pleasure or rapes. But yeah if he was sitting in a room playing seriously violent games, chatting with freaks, having online sex, listening to Marilyn Manson and doing some drugs that might have kicked him into overdrive. But really it wouldn't have taken much and the compulsion to hurt people would have come out at some point no matter what environment he was in.

That's what I think he was doing before he became a coach for kids. Doesn't matter who he was with he would have found a way,
Exactly.
In reality,most serial killers grew up with one or both parents being substance abusers of some sort (no doubt leading them to feel isolated,inadequate and unloved etc etc) ,but most serial killers do not abuse drugs or alcohol themselves. Been very very few that have.
Many people grow up in these situations and do not become killers. Imo it is a brain abnormality that makes a serial killer (usually with a not so loving upbringing thrown in). Most books I have read about them, the killer generally suffered significant head trauma at some point in their life.

Wonder if the neighborhood animals went missing in BE areas. 99% of serial killers take out their rages on them when they cant on people....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am quoting 1996 figures of steroid use from http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Documents/CJB/cjb35.pdf Crime and Justice Bulletin, NSW Govt.
Can we just move on from steroids. This is about sleuthing about 3 murders and a possible suspect. Let not forget there is still a missing body. Getting caught up on handbag names and speculation on whether suspect used roids or not is just filling this thread with mumbo jumbo.

How bout we kick off the next lot of posts with a poll.

1. Do we think mm is pmm ?
2. Do you think the cctv has been edited and for what reasons do you assume why?
3. Were all 3 attacks coercion or blitz and reasons why you think this.

My answers are:
1. I think there is possibility mm appears more than once in cctv I think there is definately a link to the places JR is looking.
2. For the same reasons above I think they edited the cctv as there may have been incriminating footage that could have led to mm being cast as csk even though he may not have been.
3.i think blitz for ss, coercion for Jr and blitz for cgl.

These are all moo.

Whats your thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This has probably been mentioned in the past for this I apologise. Where would MM have come from? She was looking in the Gugeri street direction but only noticed him when he came right in front of her? Also if anyone used to frequent the premises could you tell me if there was only ONE door used to go in and out of the building ( I assume the others were locked ) with bouncers near door. Thank you in advance.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 342
I understand and appreciate what you are saying but at the end of the night and going home the shoes come off and the jacket goes on. My point was more that the jumper (if it was one and looks like one as it is baggy) would have kept her warm enough rather than a thin dark long sleeved top. It just doesn't look like the top in question.

Totally agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be searched. Another poster was commenting, and I agree, you'd go somewhere you knew like the back of your hand.

I'm guessing all the records would have gone up in flames at that gym too

Bingo! I've always wondered about BC (The Body Club) which burnt to the ground by the way, a few years after the murders, bit weird. There was some controversy about the owner too at one time and he died suddenly, and quite young.

About the fire:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-07-11/man-charged-over-claremont-fire-in-2004/95970

About the owner:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Connell

It had perfect view of that Claremont area with glass wall to do your exercises and stare out at people going past (and at other members). If the accused was a member there that could have been another link for him to have perhaps met one of the Claremont victims there. (highly unlikely they were all members of the gym, but it was hugely popular in it's day. Very high media profile). I'm still of the belief that he used different approaches/methods for different girls. I know this was off the track talking about this but for people who aren't from Perth you wouldn't know all the strange stuff that has gone on during that period of time and since in W.A. They don't call it the Wild West for nothing!

Journalists knocked on her door and tried to speak to her, it's in the press somewhere. She is described as small, petite, very well mannered, softly spoken and blonde.

What does EE look like? Blonde?

Was she cheating? Huge ego dent for him. Trigger?

Bingo! I've always wondered about BC (The Body Club) which burnt to the ground by the way, a few years after the murders, bit weird. There was some controversy about the owner too at one time and he died suddenly, and quite young.

About the fire:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-07-11/man-charged-over-claremont-fire-in-2004/95970

About the owner:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Connell

It had perfect view of that Claremont area with glass wall to do your exercises and stare out at people going past (and at other members). If the accused was a member there that could have been another link for him to have perhaps met one of the Claremont victims there. (highly unlikely they were all members of the gym, but it was hugely popular in it's day. Very high media profile). I'm still of the belief that he used different approaches/methods for different girls. I know this was off the track talking about this but for people who aren't from Perth you wouldn't know all the strange stuff that has gone on during that period of time and since in W.A. They don't call it the Wild West for nothing!

If he worked for Telecom/Telstra, he may have been a face any of the victims saw in there work Place from time to time. May have interacted with him or seen him around so he wasn't seen as a threat if the victims met him at night and/or he offered them a lift. Being that there was a serial killer out there, I may have seen him (if I recognised him being in my work place from time to time), thought he's like cool... I know where he works, he's usually polite and friendly... he's our phone guy... might lower anxiety... and the victims knowing they should be taking caution, could think he's safer than getting in a car with a potential killer... you wouldn't suspect him.... I mean serial killers look like serial killers right? No...

Isdmongre

1. Yes. Definitely. And I think he is also CSK
2. I think bits have been cut out but maybe they didn't show anything relevant otherwise I'd think they would have released MM face if they had clear vision by that point
3. SS - a car apparently was seen driving near her right before she vanished. I think she got in. The driver couldnt have ambushed her and kept going (unless there were 2 people involved). I think she knew him-not well . Friend of a friend
JR- I believe she left with MM and he was CSK
CG-at this point a blitz would have been so so risky. I think she accepted a lift with the car that pulled up and she was seen talking too.

Think CSK just got pissed once his sexual advances were rejected-even in JR case. Probably got too full on or weird too quick

This has probably been mentioned in the past for this I apologise. Where would MM have come from? She was looking in the Gugeri street direction but only noticed him when he came right in front of her? Also if anyone used to frequent the premises could you tell me if there was only ONE door used to go in and out of the building ( I assume the others were locked ) with bouncers near door. Thank you in advance.
attachment.php

The door used is the one closest to the pizzeria in the picture you posted. MM came from the direction of the small white fence in the distance you can see which is the Claremont train station. Well from that direction at least. He could have walked along grugeri and turned the corner at the hotel rather than crossing the road.

I'll also add this, unsure of any reason to be coming from the train at that time except to say there's a large raised track crossing which would have given a great view of the area for predators. If he'd walked along grugeri and turned he was coming from the direction of the bottle shop which would have been shut or the area where everyone parked their cars.

Exactly.
In reality,most serial killers grew up with one or both parents being substance abusers of some sort (no doubt leading them to feel isolated,inadequate and unloved etc etc) ,but most serial killers do not abuse drugs or alcohol themselves. Been very very few that have.
Many people grow up in these situations and do not become killers. Imo it is a brain abnormality that makes a serial killer (usually with a not so loving upbringing thrown in). Most books I have read about them, the killer generally suffered significant head trauma at some point in their life.

Wonder if the neighborhood animals went missing in BE areas. 99% of serial killers take out their rages on them when they cant on people....

Studies are pretty clear now on brain disorders in Serial Killers.....http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/inside-bra...in-scans-tell-us-about-why-they-do-it-1525409

Journalists knocked on her door and tried to speak to her, it's in the press somewhere. She is described as small, petite, very well mannered, softly spoken and blonde. Wouldn't talk to them.

I don't think we can find any information on her except one blogger said she worked at a law firm with his wife.

Isdmongre

2. I think bits have been cut out but maybe they didn't show anything relevant otherwise I'd think they would have released MM face if they had clear vision by that point
3. SS - a car apparently was seen driving near her right before she vanished. I think she got in. The driver couldnt have ambushed her and kept going (unless there were 2 people involved). I think she knew him-not well . Friend of a friend
CG-at this point a blitz would have been so so risky. I think she accepted a lift with the car that pulled up and she was seen talking too.

Think CSK just got pissed once his sexual advances were rejected-even in JR case. Probably got too full on or weird too quick

These are pretty much my thoughts/assumptions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

February 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Huntingdale home.

I didn't have that date before and it happened to coincide with the final days play in an Australia v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA. Other entries shown on my previous post have been changed for additional information obtained.

Does anyone see a possible correlation between reported attacks and major events happening in Perth?

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runsSame dayFebruary 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home
19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGEarly the next morningJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalSame dayKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSame daySaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
February 12 1995 scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville OvalSame daySunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morningSarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 27 1996
AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996Tenuous connection - five days laterChurch Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkA few hours before the gameJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
15 March 1997 scratch match Brisbane v West Coast, Waverley Park A few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 1997

Isdmongre

So does that mean you think MM is actually BE?

For those thinking he might have been hiding in the gym and watching that only would have worked for SS and CG. Nobody is certain that JR ever went near there and he certainly wasn't hiding there for the cemetery rape. Years back people thought the manager of the gym was suss and he would have had after hours access but clearly he isn't the one who has been arrested so I think this MO can either be ruled out or put into the extremely unlikely category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member