Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean you think MM is actually BE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes I do. Jane was watching every direction he went and was not interested in the taxi's at all. She was waiting for him imo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I didn't have that date before and it happened to coincide with the final days play in an Australia v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA. Other entries shown on my previous post have been changed for additional information obtained.

Does anyone see a possible correlation between reported attacks and major events happening in Perth?

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runsSame dayFebruary 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home
19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGEarly the next morningJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalSame dayKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSame daySaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
February 12 1995 scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville OvalSame daySunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morningSarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 27 1996
AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996Tenuous connection - five days laterChurch Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkA few hours before the gameJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
15 March 1997 scratch match Brisbane v West Coast, Waverley Park A few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 1997

None whatsoever. One cricket, a few football matches and a fireworks display. Some eagles wins, some losses, some home games, some away games, some pre season some not. I sincerely doubt this had anything to do with sport.

Yes I do. Jane was watching every direction he went and was not interested in the taxi's at all. She was waiting for him imo

So maybe she knew him from work.... came in to do Telstra work for her place of business... not really a friend but she may have felt she knew him on some level....? Enough to accept a lift to get home safely

I agree. She was definately waiting for some one and her facial expression when mm turns up makes it seem like she's happy to see him. When PMM sticks his head out the door she walks away from the post towards the door to glance in to see if he is coming out. This is too much of a coincidence for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

None whatsoever. One cricket, a few football matches and a fireworks display. Some eagles wins, some losses, some home games, some away games, some pre season some not. I sincerely doubt this had anything to do with sport.

Could draw a correlation between lots of things in my opinion.... the number 23, a zodiac sign.... but good thinking outside the box.. you could have something [emoji3]

I can't find the right statistics but weren't there several surprise sex attacks where women survived it behind Club Bayview? Its also a bit frustrating I can't seem to find a list of details of the sixteen women that have disappeared/murdered through the 80's and 90's. It's sad really. I know so many people just vanish never to be heard of again and it doesn't even make the paper.

For those thinking he might have been hiding in the gym and watching that only would have worked for SS and CG. Nobody is certain that JR ever went near there and he certainly wasn't hiding there for the cemetery rape. Years back people thought the manager of the gym was suss and he would have had after hours access but clearly he isn't the one who has been arrested so I think this MO can either be ruled out or put into the extremely unlikely category.

So maybe she knew him from work.... came in to do Telstra work for her place of business... not really a friend but she may have felt she knew him on some level....? Enough to accept a lift to get home safely

I think she met him at the earlier club her and her friends were at and arranged to meet up with him at the Continental later that night.
Thats why she didnt leave when her friends left in the taxi and why she was looking around and checking her watch.

Totally agree.

Ah, but she was waiting for someone to go home with, totally different story, if it's right of course, all supposition. Going home with mates, high heels off, bare feet, jacket on, makeup running down your face. If you're meeting a man there, and it's all a bit secretive and he's told you you're gorgeous, whatever chat up line he's used, you're gonna stand there and freeze your "whatevers" off to look good! JMO :)

I agree. She was definately waiting for some one and her facial expression when mm turns up makes it seem like she's happy to see him. When PMM sticks his head out the door she walks away from the post towards the door to glance in to see if he is coming out. This is too much of a coincidence for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Oh same here. Soon as I saw her walk towards him after he stuck his head out the door-that was it for me. I'm convinced that MM,PMM and CSK are all the same person .
I'll be very surprised if its not the case at this point.

I think for sure she was waiting for him. He might not look so hot now but he's still not in bad shape for his age. Twenty years ago he wouldn't have been a bad looking bloke, if he's MM he looks tidy, walks with confidence, is personable and he made Jane laugh. He wouldn't have had too much trouble sweet talking a woman into his car. I don't think they all had to be blitz attacks.

When BE has his court hearing, will he have to physically be in court or more likely a video link up?

If it's just a 30 day bring up where the Magistrate checks on the welfare of remand prisoners whilst awaiting other types of court listings

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think BE hung around Club Bayview a bit. KK rape victim,SS and JR plus a few others back then who were attacked or had near misses were near Club Bayview.
I believe thats where JR met MM originally -then met up with him at the Continental

If steroids = a serial killer then the whole of the West Coast Team circa 1990s could be responsible for a whole bunch of attacks in Perth. *ducks*

Isdmongre

1. Yes. Definitely. And I think he is also CSK
2. I think bits have been cut out but maybe they didn't show anything relevant otherwise I'd think they would have released MM face if they had clear vision by that point
3. SS - a car apparently was seen driving near her right before she vanished. I think she got in. The driver couldnt have ambushed her and kept going (unless there were 2 people involved). I think she knew him-not well . Friend of a friend
JR- I believe she left with MM and he was CSK
CG-at this point a blitz would have been so so risky. I think she accepted a lift with the car that pulled up and she was seen talking too.

Think CSK just got pissed once his sexual advances were rejected-even in JR case. Probably got too full on or weird too quick

Yes the too weird bit hits home as I remember one of the victims, please forgive because I can't remember the person, said something about his whiskers "when he was kissing me" thought that very strange as I don't think that's the MO of most serial killers/rapists to kiss their victims? It's normally to degrade and dehumanise them, kissing is an intimate act, almost like CSK thinks he's on a date, so if rejected can imagine in his mind (not that anyone can really put themselves into a killer's mind) spent all this time and effort on this woman, obviously he's showed her he's interested in her, how dare she reject his "romantic" advances? Rage, pure hatred and rage follows!

Ah, but she was waiting for someone to go home with, totally different story, if it's right of course, all supposition. Going home with mates, high heels off, bare feet, jacket on, makeup running down your face. If you're meeting a man there, and it's all a bit secretive and he's told you you're gorgeous, whatever chat up line he's used, you're gonna stand there and freeze your "whatevers" off to look good! JMO :)
Why wouldn't JR have mentioned something to her friends...I find that part unusual or am I wrong? Do girls do this with their friends? Us blokes brag I suppose about these things and we don't communicate anything like girls do....

I didn't have that date before and it happened to coincide with the final days play in an Australia v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA. Other entries shown on my previous post have been changed for additional information obtained.

Does anyone see a possible correlation between reported attacks and major events happening in Perth?

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runsSame dayFebruary 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home
19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGEarly the next morningJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalSame dayKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSame daySaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
February 12 1995 scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville OvalSame daySunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morningSarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 27 1996
AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996Tenuous connection - five days laterChurch Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkA few hours before the gameJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
15 March 1997 scratch match Brisbane v West Coast, Waverley ParkA few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 1997
Respectfully, no I can't see the connection. There's a AFL home game every second week.

Totally agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members