Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was the top 10 of 1996 that triggered him

1. "Macarena"
2. "Killing Me Softly"
3. "Because You Loved Me"
4. "How Bizarre"
5. "Wannabe"
6. "One of Us"
7. "Missing"
8. "Return of the Mack"
9. "What's Love Got to Do with It"
10. "You're Makin' Me High"

Oh I remember some of these, sing along if you know the words, one, two, three...

Hi, I want to show you these, it freaked me out a little.

I've zoomed in and used Instagram filters on the photo from the CCTV footage of PMM peering around the door ..

(The bottom left photo of a selection I took from someone's post today )
fbeb906b9a2c8a8921d1a555ce2e20e1.png

Ok as I was playing around with the photo filters I could make out a face .... (yes, very pixilated and alien looking but definitely some features stood out )
a2b2bc9ed75bb2cde41920132fe79883.png
6ee77a01f807ba0e5f07e448b46a7693.png

I then adjusted the school photo of BRE slightly by blurring it slightly so certain features stand out more
a00596acd34404f42e665407825e39e8.jpg

And here are the two for comparison. The side part in both the pics are almost identical.

5bc8f0a8874df0f3e1c1c452e56c3d8c.png

Edited spelling and mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That face really creeped me out just now
Wow

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've zoomed in and used Instagram filters on the photo from the CCTV footage of PMM peering around the door ..

Ok as I was playing around with the photo filters I could make out a face .... (yes, very pixilated and alien looking but definitely some features stood out )

I then adjusted the school photo of BRE slightly by blurring it slightly so certain features stand out more

And here are the two for comparison. The side part in both the pics are almost identical.

The first pictures look like a duck to me, but then when I scrolled down, bloody hell, they do look alike!

Ok I know an ex cop who spoke to one of the detectives in the case who said that when they arrested him, they after went to bring in the wife for questioning too. Apparently as the detective approached her and asked her to come and answer some questions regarding her hubby/ex hubby (she was in the shops I believe) she half jokingly said "What has he killed someone has he?"

Just wondering if the breakup could have been related to an escalating temper/demeanour...

Interesting response... would be interesting to know how he reacted when things came on the TV etc about the killings.... did she maybe pick up on it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok I know an ex cop who spoke to one of the detectives in the case who said that when they arrested him, they after went to bring in the wife for questioning too. Apparently as the detective approached her and asked her to come and answer some questions regarding her hubby/ex hubby (she was in the shops I believe) she half jokingly said "What has he killed someone has he?"

Just wondering if the breakup could have been related to an escalating temper/demeanour...

Cheers. That's at least twice we've read this story on this forum now, so a good chance there's substance to it.

Seems a fairly odd thing for her to say IMO. Perhaps on some level she 'knew'.

Bam! Looks like he's wearing the same hair part... good work... compelling and thought provoking..

This gave me goosies ... it's him. Isn't it? That's BRE. He was setting Jane Rimmer up and she was waiting for him at the pole.

I think what you are saying is true. But to get that insight of vulnerability the person would need to be communicating for a while before they got that information. Unless they got it from someone else...? So you are saying he was trolling the venues? I thought that could be possible but wouldn't that place him a scenario by other people that he would want to avoid. I'm thinking a more subtle connection. Just enough to place him in a good light with the women. Or blitz is another possibility. It's all just speculation so who knows. Well we know one person knows..At least..

Remember, this man is very practised in his technique and has studied JR earlier in the night, or who knows, stalked her for weeks, more likely. He goes up to her at the bar maybe when she's getting drinks for the others (also, don't under-estimate, JR had seen him checking her out and was a bit flattered perhaps?) so she puts herself in a position where she can be away from the other girls at the bar and then he approaches. Does whatever chat up line her, I still feel a business card changed hands, adds credibility, then a, "I'll see you later then darling. Just you and me, get rid of those other ones, you're the one I want." Don't under rate "charm", a lot of these serial killer types are so "charming", think of a snake charmer, that's what always comes to mind, the "dance" of seduction, all very creepy, but rehearsed and planned very carefully.

Remember, this man is very practised in his technique and has studied JR earlier in the night, or who knows, stalked her for weeks, more likely. He goes up to her at the bar maybe when she's getting drinks for the others (also, don't under-estimate, JR had seen him checking her out and was a bit flattered perhaps?) so she puts herself in a position where she can be away from the other girls at the bar and then he approaches. Does whatever chat up line her, I still feel a business card changed hands, adds credibility, then a, "I'll see you later then darling. Just you and me, get rid of those other ones, you're the one I want." Don't under rate "charm", a lot of these serial killer types are so "charming", think of a snake charmer, that's what always comes to mind, the "dance" of seduction, all very creepy, but rehearsed and planned very carefully.

So he was a monster... playing his game... making her feel special.. empowering himself and stroking his ego... thought he was gods gift.. he can do anything he wants, he has already... he's to clever for anyone and JR didn't know what was coming... he didn't need to make her do anything... she wanted to... ☹️just a thought...

Now I can't sleep ☹️

Serial killers tend to have a very good grasp of other people’s emotions and are quick to pick up on any vulnerability or weakness in order to convince them into doing things they normally wouldn’t,’
They’ll get others on side and take charge of a situation with a mix of compliments and common sense.’

Some of the world’s best known serial killers have a frightening ability to manipulate those around them, pressing the right buttons in order to present themselves in a false light.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ve-key-traits-common-notorious-murderers.html

They are very intelligent in general. They spend their lives observing people. They know all the right things to say

One of my close family members works in corrections in Perth and said BE was on their system (I don't know which gov one they use) with the text 'parole or probation' next to his name. He/ she (don't want to get them in trouble so I'll be vague) didn't want to click on the file listing/report in case they lost their job so they couldnt find out anymore. Do you think 'probation or parole' is in reference to a much earlier, smaller crime -say in his youth- in a time they didn't take DNA or in relation to his current position awaiting trial? Sorry if I've used the wrong terminology, I don't work in law or corrections myself.

Isdmongre

1. Yes. Definitely. And I think he is also CSK
2. I think bits have been cut out but maybe they didn't show anything relevant otherwise I'd think they would have released MM face if they had clear vision by that point
3. SS - a car apparently was seen driving near her right before she vanished. I think she got in. The driver couldnt have ambushed her and kept going (unless there were 2 people involved). I think she knew him-not well . Friend of a friend
JR- I believe she left with MM and he was CSK
CG-at this point a blitz would have been so so risky. I think she accepted a lift with the car that pulled up and she was seen talking too.

Think CSK just got pissed once his sexual advances were rejected-even in JR case. Probably got too full on or weird too quick

Disagree with two, i believe they have lots more footage and for reasons that we may find out in the trial - will come to light. I respect your opinion, mine is different.

Disagree with two, i believe they have lots more footage and for reasons that we may find out in the trial - will come to light. I respect your opinion, mine is different.
I hope they do.

One of my close family members works in corrections in Perth and said BE was on their system (I don't know which gov one they use) with the text 'parole or probation' next to his name. He/ she (don't want to get them in trouble so I'll be vague) didn't want to click on the file listing/report in case they lost their job so they couldnt find out anymore. Do you think 'probation or parole' is in reference to a much earlier, smaller crime -say in his youth- in a time they didn't take DNA or in relation to his current position awaiting trial? Sorry if I've used the wrong terminology, I don't work in law or corrections myself.

8800291a46fcbd7a07cf7db5a1ea383d.jpg

8800291a46fcbd7a07cf7db5a1ea383d.jpg
!

Surely not!!! I don't even want to think about that possibility! I keep remembering some reports that have said that the accused slightly "smiled" when remanded into custody, let's pray it's not the old what you know who you know outcome!

Yes the too weird bit hits home as I remember one of the victims, please forgive because I can't remember the person, said something about his whiskers "when he was kissing me" thought that very strange as I don't think that's the MO of most serial killers/rapists to kiss their victims? It's normally to degrade and dehumanise them, kissing is an intimate act, almost like CSK thinks he's on a date, so if rejected can imagine in his mind (not that anyone can really put themselves into a killer's mind) spent all this time and effort on this woman, obviously he's showed her he's interested in her, how dare she reject his "romantic" advances? Rage, pure hatred and rage follows!
I wonder if he bit any of his victims like Ted Bundy did? I'm sure anything of this kind would have been held back from the public for a number of reasons.

Great work here, looks similar, though the top left doesnt have a parting - i wonder why

Great work here, looks similar, though the top left doesnt have a parting - i wonder why
Top left was an identikit from psychics I believe.
Just added as couldnt find any official released identikits of csk ..I think they got it fairly accurate for once. Pretty sure they just based it off MM though!

i wish this forum had polls - i would love to ask

a) do you think MM is BRE
b) do you think the CCTV footage has a lot more in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics