Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh same here. Soon as I saw her walk towards him after he stuck his head out the door-that was it for me. I'm convinced that MM,PMM and CSK are all the same person .
I'll be very surprised if its not the case at this point.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PMM? Sorry who's that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't have that date before and it happened to coincide with the final days play in an Australia v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA. Other entries shown on my previous post have been changed for additional information obtained.

Does anyone see a possible correlation between reported attacks and major events happening in Perth?

15 February 1988 final days play in Aust v Sri Lanka test match at the WACA - Aust won by an innings and 108 runsSame dayFebruary 15, 1988 - 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Gay Street, Huntingdale home
19 June 1988, Sydney 14.20 (104) d West Coast 8.13 (61) SCGEarly the next morningJulie Cutler last seen 12:30am 20 June 1988
30 June 1991, West Coast 21.11 (137) d St Kilda 14.9 (93), Subiaco OvalSame dayKerry Turner last seen 5am June 30 1991 – BRE’s father’s birthday
New Year EveSame daySaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack
February 12 1995 scratch match West Coast v Sydney, Leederville OvalSame daySunday February 12 1995 Karrakatta attack.
Australia Day fireworks, 26 January 1996Early next morningSarah Spiers (18) called taxi 2:06am Sat Jan 27 1996
AFL Pre-season DERBY, West Coast 10.11 (71) d Fremantle 7.15 (57) Sunday, 25 Feb 1996Tenuous connection - five days laterChurch Lane - Women bashed and indecently assaulted Sunday March 3 1996 at 2:00am
9 June 1996, West Coast 19.16 (130) d Adelaide 11.10 (76), Football ParkA few hours before the gameJane Rimmer last seen Sunday June 9 1996 12:04am
15 March 1997 scratch match Brisbane v West Coast, Waverley ParkA few hours before the gameCiara Glennon last seen 00:15am Saturday March 15, 1997

Yes, clever deductions! I like you're right rhythmz I'm dancing to your drumbeat!

Someone asked if they have been deleting posts.
I think they have as I posted about some very very interesting info I heard from a very reliable source and its gone. Too close to the truth...

Why wouldn't JR have mentioned something to her friends...I find that part unusual or am I wrong? Do girls do this with their friends? Us blokes brag I suppose about these things and we don't communicate anything like girls do....

Some girls share everything... but other girls like to test the waters a bit... make sure what they think is happening is definitely happening before telling your friends only to find out you were totally wrong about him being into you and looking a fool. Plus a little secret meeting is exciting... I don't know if JR was a little self conscious or if she was really comfortable with herself... was maybe embarrassed if he didn't like her.

I agree with another comment recently that sad BE would have been a not unattractive 20 something. Appears tall, built, personable.... I don't want to believe it, but I'm sure woman looked at him and thought, he's not bad....

Yes, clever deductions! I like you're right rhythmz I'm dancing to your drumbeat!
Maybe it was the top 10 of 1996 that triggered him

1. "Macarena"
2. "Killing Me Softly"
3. "Because You Loved Me"
4. "How Bizarre"
5. "Wannabe"
6. "One of Us"
7. "Missing"
8. "Return of the Mack"
9. "What's Love Got to Do with It"
10. "You're Makin' Me High"

I think they have as I posted about some very very interesting info I heard from a very reliable source and its gone. Too close to the truth...

Can you re-share?

Just joking BTW before someone takes that and runs with it...

Maybe it was the top 10 of 1996 that triggered him

1. "Macarena"
2. "Killing Me Softly"
3. "Because You Loved Me"
4. "How Bizarre"
5. "Wannabe"
6. "One of Us"
7. "Missing"
8. "Return of the Mack"
9. "What's Love Got to Do with It"
10. "You're Makin' Me High"

Certainly a possibility. That lost could make the best of us snap.

Why wouldn't JR have mentioned something to her friends...I find that part unusual or am I wrong? Do girls do this with their friends? Us blokes brag I suppose about these things and we don't communicate anything like girls do....

Yes, girls do this if told, "look it's a bit complicated at the moment, I've just separated from my wife, we're getting a divorce, but I just feel so attracted to you. Please keep this between you and me for now." The bragging usually happens the next day, or the sharing with your best mate, "but don't tell anyone else!"JR was lonely and looking for a partner in life, I just re-watched CIA doco again and her friend said this about Jane, so she was "vulnerable", perfect scenario for our CSK.

Hi everyone! First time poster, long time reader. If we work under the assumption the csk could be responsible for more rapes, murders and peeping incidents how many more could he have committed? Any of the more recent ones could be easier the sleuth - particular if he had a relationship (however minor with them (eg through LA, gaming interests, work association, siblings digital footprints etc. not discounting the blitz idea -'just think this avenue is still worth considering. Some addition options Imo include https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/brown-lisa https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/cutler-julie (already suggested) and https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/mcmahon-

Kindly repost please! All post with a certain "nasty" poster have been removed. It's not a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure.

None whatsoever. One cricket, a few football matches and a fireworks display. Some eagles wins, some losses, some home games, some away games, some pre season some not. I sincerely doubt this had anything to do with sport.

Lets me just chip away at your skepticism CP.

If, hypothetically, the Eagles winning or losing a game has no bearing on a person's behavioural choices and if away game can be seen locally at a pub with mates then I say the correlation can be strongly suggested.

Hi, I want to show you these, it freaked me out a little.

I've zoomed in and used Instagram filters on the photo from the CCTV footage of PMM peering around the door ..

(The bottom left photo of a selection I took from someone's post today )
fbeb906b9a2c8a8921d1a555ce2e20e1.png

Ok as I was playing around with the photo filters I could make out a face .... (yes, very pixilated and alien looking but definitely some features stood out )
a2b2bc9ed75bb2cde41920132fe79883.png
6ee77a01f807ba0e5f07e448b46a7693.png

I then adjusted the school photo of BRE slightly by blurring it slightly so certain features stand out more
a00596acd34404f42e665407825e39e8.jpg

And here are the two for comparison. The side part in both the pics are almost identical.

5bc8f0a8874df0f3e1c1c452e56c3d8c.png

Edited spelling and mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, girls do this if told, "look it's a bit complicated at the moment, I've just separated from my wife, we're getting a divorce, but I just feel so attracted to you. Please keep this between you and me for now." The bragging usually happens the next day, or the sharing with your best mate, "but don't tell anyone else!"JR was lonely and looking for a partner in life, I just re-watched CIA doco again and her friend said this about Jane, so she was "vulnerable", perfect scenario for our CSK.
I think what you are saying is true. But to get that insight of vulnerability the person would need to be communicating for a while before they got that information. Unless they got it from someone else...? So you are saying he was trolling the venues? I thought that could be possible but wouldn't that place him a scenario by other people that he would want to avoid. I'm thinking a more subtle connection. Just enough to place him in a good light with the women. Or blitz is another possibility. It's all just speculation so who knows. Well we know one person knows..At least..

Ok I know an ex cop who spoke to one of the detectives in the case who said that when they arrested him, they after went to bring in the wife for questioning too. Apparently as the detective approached her and asked her to come and answer some questions regarding her hubby/ex hubby (she was in the shops I believe) she half jokingly said "What has he killed someone has he?"

Just wondering if the breakup could have been related to an escalating temper/demeanour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS