Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have an out there theory...doubt I even believe it but its an idea.

What if there were 2 csk's corresponding discreetly and either competing or working together to get their victims.

The police were extremely positive about LW the other suspect. ..what if when the cops got onto him....BRE shut down. Does this fit timeline? Probably rediculous on my part.

I'd love to know why the police had such tunnel vision about LW. Surely not just because he gave a ride to that undercover cop that time. Obviously they learned something about him to be 'convinced' LW was their man. What was it? Any LE wanna share??? 😉

I'd love to know why the police had such tunnel vision about LW. Surely not just because he gave a ride to that undercover cop that time. Obviously they learned something about him to be 'convinced' LW was their man. What was it? Any LE wanna share??? [emoji6]

Very true... what else made them so convinced?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5f8cd5cac49b0a8c125954cc75b6fe49.jpg

He never even changed his hairstyle-just had less hair later on.

I believe he knew SS on some level (friend of friends or something)
JR I believe was waiting for him that night
CG possibly accepted a lift as she had recently been overseas hitchhiking and all had ended well (plus taxi drivers were suspects at the time and maybe she would rather walk or get a lift with someone else than risk taxi)
I think all got in his car willingly. The CIA documentary even makes it sound that way.
It was busy at that time of night I'd imagine, clubs closing cars , people and taxis everywhere. Be risky to try and blitz.
I believe he had an inferiority complex and after his break up went after higher class girls to try to prove his worth. When they rejected his advances he lost it.

He may have had knowledge of recent land developments and I personally believe SS was buried somewhere that has since been built on. Near where he was living at the time.

I think its lucky he was caught when he was as he was likely to start his crimes again due to another failed relationship .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Jane Rimmer was 23 when she went missing, this pic most likely high school ball or the likes, she had put a little weight on in those 5 years.
I always thought the same thing.... she looked a little heavier - but she definitely wasn't, she was quite skinny... like you said, maybe a fuller face... just an opinion.

Can someone enlighten me on the relevance of discussing
Man *advertiser censored*, bags ,MM , Steroids and all the other irrelevant posts.
Surely our focus should be on his living arrangements at the time SS went missing and the possible scenarios on her whereabouts.
He has been charged with wilful Murder on 2 counts.
It's now up to the police to prove those facts.
Our sleuthing should IMHO be on locating SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some posts may seem irrelevant to some while not to others. I'm not interested in the steroids/man *advertiser censored* but it doesn't bother me, it's posters trying to make sense of an alleged killer and his MO, his appearance change over time, what we do or don't know about serial killers/rapists, disappearances and unsolved attacks including SS etc.
Everyone is welcome and should post if they want. I read these threads with interest in all the theories, research and news articles. Disagreements and differences are par for the course.

I thought she was wearing a white jumper also, it doesn't look tight enough in the arms to be the top they describe and let's not forget it was June so probably cold. I believe if she was wearing that dark top outside she would have put her jacket on surely?
If this is what she was wearing, is it just me or does the top under the jacket look different to the one you see her in when standing outside, where she looks likes wearing a knitted jumper (all the rage at that time).
74d2ede48eda670a2f3d64e33ea74af2.jpg

Earlier in the thread there was mention made of BE body and that he had man *advertiser censored*, it was suggested he may have taken steroids and that could explain rage issues.

I think looking for an explanation of the rage required to completely degrade, humiliate, torture, assault and murder another human being, wrapped up in just a drug is way off the mark. The explanation is they are flawed human beings. Mentally flawed in ways that science can't explain. Although having said that I do think they probably have triggers that accelerate heir mental state, from fantasy to reality.

Garage cctv frames & arrest news photo
11dbdee1bef5e9eb493d1c9c7d7d5ad1.jpg
fa2bfc63ca4eff08d3b900c956611c4d.jpg

Edit garage cctv pics. watching youtube clip was not easy on my phone sory.
Thanks to the posters that provided these frames.
It looks noticable that bre is quite conscious of the camera in the garage cctv screen shots, this was mentioned previously by other sleuthers . Im guessing that these frames were the best available of bre face because he hides his face ?
Wondering, Is his paranoia of the camera noticable , and can the video be analyzed more thoroughly to see his level of concern about the cctv capturing him ? he is acutely aware imo , he looks older in the garage cctv than many of the other photographs ive seen, & its looks like the most recent vision of all the photos collected .
If say , you were one of his co-workers like the guys in the garage cctv wouldn't you think that hes acting suspiciously paranoid of being captured on film ? People would have noticed.
I think that ex- wife cge did say that rumored comment about bre when she was notified by police of the arrest . Jmo

I think he shows as being very self conscious also, he doesn't like having his picture taken or being caught on CCTV. He's probably lucky he's got one of those faces that when seen from the front it's unexpected the way his profile appears. His nose looks fairly straight and proportioned from the front but side on it's not.

I think looking for an explanation of the rage required to completely degrade, humiliate, torture, assault and murder another human being, wrapped up in just a drug is way off the mark. The explanation is they are flawed human beings. Mentally flawed in ways that science can't explain. Although having said that I do think they probably have triggers that accelerate heir mental state, from fantasy to reality.
Drugs sure wouldn't help the situation though!
I doubt BE was on any drugs. Needed a clear head to do what he was doing.
Doubt he even drank on the nights he was out hunting. Too risky. He wouldn't want to have a record for anything.
Doubt hes even had a parking ticket or speeding fine etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Agree... it wasn't my statement... but I think it takes a sick individual to hurt another person or animal on purpose. If BE is guilty, he's a sick mother ******

The theory is fine but I'm focused on the detail. So if I see someone make a statement that is outside of my perception, the first thing I think is: What did I miss! I'd like to know the detail of ECE's erolls. To possibly see where she was pre-BRE. Just maybe they would show a trail. Or maybe not. Was she at Osbourne park and he moved in there with her? Was that something they did together? Was it his first "love" because that would explain a quick decision at a young age? It appears he was living with his parents prior to Osbourne park. Did they meet somewhere in that location? If ECE could just come on the forum and let me know, I would be chuffed. Man just a 30 minute conversation with her would be one hell of an insight.

I think speaking to her is unlikely.
Their brake update would be great to know.
Very curious if he was living alone at the time SS went missing.

I think any extra information or lateral thought could be helpful in finding SS. Just ignore what you think is irrelevant. Me? I'm going with steroids. I'd also be interested to know if any of the girls were going to a gym, if BE was going to a gym. Perhaps the gym that was operating upstairs across the road from the venue the girls were seen at which I was told had a birds eye view of anybody standing out the front.

Can someone enlighten me on the relevance of discussing
Man *advertiser censored*, bags ,MM , Steroids and all the other irrelevant posts.
Surely our focus should be on his living arrangements at the time SS went missing and the possible scenarios on her whereabouts.
He has been charged with wilful Murder on 2 counts.
It's now up to the police to prove those facts.
Our sleuthing should IMHO be on locating SS.

When BE has his court hearing, will he have to physically be in court or more likely a video link up?

Fair comment, my reason for thinking steroids is that he's obviously has been involved in sport for a long time. In WA 5.4% over the age of 14 years old have admitted to using them. That's a pretty big number.

I think you'll find that's the figures on the current generation of young men. Steroid use in the previous generation wouldn't have been as high. Also, he's been a volunteer at little aths and has played veteran football. Look at his school year book and he didn't rate a mention in any sport. I'm not sure why people suddenly see sporting prowess here. Especially not the level of sport that would make performance enhancing drugs likely.

I'd love to know why the police had such tunnel vision about LW. Surely not just because he gave a ride to that undercover cop that time. Obviously they learned something about him to be 'convinced' LW was their man. What was it? Any LE wanna share??? 😉

So march 1997 CG was taken and sometime in 1997 LW becomes the major suspect. ...then mo more victims around claremont. Could be many reasons for this....but maybe they broke the partnership.

I am not that versed in LW profile but I wonder if any sleuths can find a link between BRE and LW? I think both were secretive well versed computer users?

Its a theory but one worth a sleuth?

Not now, no. I've seen more than my fair share also continuing on after they stop many years later and I'm suggesting he's a very good fit for taking steroids through the 1990's and it's not just because I believe he may have the hangover Gynecomastia. There's the behaviour and it's possible his turned in foot is also part of it.

If he did take it during the 90's I'd assume he would've been muscular to the point that the KK rape victim may have noticed and said when describing the offender.

No chance he is/was on steroids.
Especially if he is into technology/gaming also.
But even just looking at him now and his HS photo. Just not the type to be a gym junkie.
He actually looks like the type of bloke that hasn't done much sport/training.
Playing masters footy is more a social thing. Not the arena for sportsmen that have played pro or semi pro most of their lives.
Usually fans or players that never made it anywhere. And they use it to rekindle any footy ability they have and enjoy the social aspect of the sport.
Either way, I'll be shocked if roid-rage is part of the defence.

I'm not from Perth, so tell me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that BRE earned above average income but bought and lived in below average properties. Also been divorced twice. We know that money is something that couples fight about. I reckon in due course we'll learn more about this. All my opinion.

That's what I thought. Claremont is where a lot of wealthy people live in the western suburbs near the beach and on the beautiful Swan River.

However, BRE last lived in a very modest home in Kewdale - near the eastern suburbs and not as salubrious. That house was a surprise considering he had allegedly worked for some mining companies ie Rio Tinto etc. would have thought he'd have earned a pretty good wage. Unknown if his wife worked, but most couples these days seem to work and only one child to support.

Huntingdale also not a wealthy area by any means.

Maybe he resented the rich maybe it was just a coincidence he chose Claremont.

I don't think so, there's been many incidents of vicious sexual assaults by men through their course of steroids. Men who otherwise have no history at all of that type of behaviour. BE was already a pervert with a sexually deviant bent, steroid use could be what tipped him over to vicious killer. He wouldn't have taken 'no' for an answer off those girls if he was in a particular phase of the course. And if he all of a sudden did stop (when we know serial killers don't so said the FBI guy who came from the US) then stopping the steroids and normalising would have had that affect. There's a lot of things everybody is guessing at, this is just one of them but it's an educated guess.

I think we should leave LW alone or else you might get in a lot of trouble. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member