Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Innerchild - the big old house on Gugieri St was sold years ago. Most of the houses nearby were old. Was built onto and went back a long way. So from the front just looked like an ordinary house. It's amazing how these places just blend into the area.

Interesting - according to Bureau of Meteorology the max temp that day was 26.1 degrees so wouldn't have thought the night was too hot. From memory the speedway typically finished before 10. It certainly does these days as the last race is usually approx 9:30pm. You say you started at 10 and it was very hot but you couldn't open the windows due to the noise. Do you want to have a re think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Sleuthing Kambo

Hi Innerchild - yes I believe CSK worked alone. Can't speak for Spooks. I'm convinced he held those girls for a period of time before murdering them. I'm also convinced he had a mental issue. I just wish poor Sarah could be found. It feels wrong that she hasn't come home to her family. If the accused is the killer he would get great enjoyment out of knowing where she is but she hasn't been found. IMO

Hi Innerchild - the big old house on Gugieri St was sold years ago. Most of the houses nearby were old. Was built onto and went back a long way. So from the front just looked like an ordinary house. It's amazing how these places just blend into the area.

I know the area well and can ever recall a nursing home being there. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the one closed years ago diagonally opposite Subiaco Oval?

Hi ESH - it was very hot in the house I worked in the night SS went missing. Whatever the temp was that day the office in particular was boiling. I opened office window but the speedway noise was loud. Australia Day came early that year so celebrations were on that night. The area was very busy. I'm sure the speedway went longer that night. Have tried to find out. Either way it was a busy, noisey and hot night for me. IMO

I know the area well and can ever recall a nursing home being there. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the one closed years ago diagonally opposite Subiaco Oval?

Or its lost with the full moon, half moon, hot night at 27 that day, loud noise from the speedway when its after the time it would have shut and the breeze is blowing the other way.

All very interesting and of course IMO.

Hi ESH - it was very hot in the house I worked in the night SS went missing. Whatever the temp was that day the office in particular was boiling. I opened office window but the speedway noise was loud. Australia Day came early that year so celebrations were on that night. The area was very busy. I'm sure the speedway went longer that night. Have tried to find out. Either way it was a busy, noisey and hot night for me. IMO

Pardon, Australia Day didn't come early, it was Jan 26th as normal.

Perhaps if CSK was at the speedway that night, and hung around for a drink after, then perhaps went home late via Stirling Hwy, someone might remember.

As it was a celebration "memorable" evening someone might recall his presence at the speedway and come forward now.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Annalise are you saying there was a speedway event on the 26th of Jan 1996?

https://www.macalester.edu/academics/psychology/whathap/ubnrp/serialkillers/phases1.html

"Victim Selection

Often times a murderer will select his victim so that they will perfectly fit the characteristics of a victim he had previously visualized in his fantasies. He will go "hunting" every night for a victim. Because they have a specific type in mind, they would wait until an appropriate on appeared. In some cases, the victim will some how relate to a disturbing part of the killers history (disturbing to him that is), or will be symbolic of someone in the murderer's past. For example, one killer had numerous conflicts with his mother, who often reminded him of his inability to develop relationships with a certain type of woman. The killer than hunted attractive, wealthy, female college students - the women his mother claimed were unattainable for him."

A possible scenario for our alleged CSK?
Yes Spooks, your last two posts make sense. I do believe there is a reason why the CSK targeted women in Claremont. I believe he was a calculated predator & rapist. My guess is a safe house/ safespot in the area where he was able to take these poor women & murder them. Perhaps it was KK (in keeping with patterns of habit) but possibly access to a building in that area. I do believe he hunted a certain 'type' of woman & I suspect that he may have had a slight familiarity with JR rather than CG....but do acknowledge the possible restaurant connection. Not sure that I agree with posters theories of numbers, patterns, names etc (respect to their opinions) but feel that the perpetrator was simply moving in opposite directions away from previous dump sites to avoid being seen. Still believe there is something plausible with what the Tradie reported observing at 3am on Pippandining rd. All just my opinion once again

http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexsad.htm. This article is about when sadistic serial killers keep victims for a period of time before killing them. I have always felt the Claremont girls were held for a period of time - but where is the question IMO

Excerpt from Annalises's link above:

"SEXUAL SADISM

Meloy (1992) defines Sexual Sadism as "the conscious experience of pleasurable sexual arousal through the infliction of physical or emotional pain on the actual object."(p.76)
DSM-IV describes Sexual Sadism as follows: Over a period of at least six months, recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving acts ( real, not simulated) in which the psychological or physical suffering (including humiliation) of the victim is sexually exciting to the person. These behaviors are sadistic fantasies or acts that involve activities that indicate the dominance of the person over his victim (e.g. forcing the victim to crawl, or keeping the victim in a cage), or restraint, blindfolding, paddling, spanking, whipping, pinching, beating, burning, electrical shocks, rape, cutting or stabbing, strangulation, torture, mutilation, or killing."

IMO I think this excerpt describes the accused CSK.
As I've posted previously, I think he possibly tortured his victims.
But I may never find out the truth if this case goes to a Judge only trial.

Thanks AL - great sleuthing

Absolute respect to everyone's opinions....think I'll just read with interest for a while now....looking forward to Oct

I just want to know if Annalise thinks there was a speedway event on the night of the 26th? Like with cars racing around the tracks?

I have the programs from 1996, so already know the dates it was on!

Yes Spooks, your last two posts make sense. I do believe there is a reason why the CSK targeted women in Claremont. I believe he was a calculated predator & rapist. My guess is a safe house/ safespot in the area where he was able to take these poor women & murder them. Perhaps it was KK (in keeping with patterns of habit) but possibly access to a building in that area. I do believe he hunted a certain 'type' of woman & I suspect that he may have had a slight familiarity with JR rather than CG....but do acknowledge the possible restaurant connection. Not sure that I agree with posters theories of numbers, patterns, names etc (respect to their opinions) but feel that the perpetrator was simply moving in opposite directions away from previous dump sites to avoid being seen. Still believe there is something plausible with what the Tradie reported observing at 3am on Pippandining rd. All just my opinion once again

Thanks for saying so ESH [emoji2]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Innerchild - firstly I never said I worked in a nursing home. It was a private residence. Secondly, as such I don't see what that has to do with you. I can't disclose the actual residence. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95