Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be a coincidence if SS and JR ate at the French restaurant too - or maybe they worked there or one of their friends did ???
The mind boggles with possibilities.

I haven't checked the maths on their ages and when the restaurant closed.....
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

There is a rock/cement well or water storage tank at the end of Falls rd. Parkerville (right side). It is 1.5 km (approx.) from the Parkerville exchange on 2 Owen Rd.You can see the well easily on Google Earth. It is about 10 metres inside the boundary fence. OMG it is 100 m from The Parkerville Amphitheatre. Ask Alan Newton, the Editor of the Sunday Times, Perth Now blog to go over the hidden blog where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is. Yet Capicse also said SS is in Parkerville. C/mon Alan fill us in on the now hidden blog.? Be careful everyone, the owner of that land is quite fragile. She'd hate to find a body was in her 9 ft wide rock water tank... Just a guess everyone.. But inmo SS is more likely near JR. But even I do not know. Hey Canning Vale how was my help in you finding Gerard Ross's cross at Karnup?

PCS,
I've just considered the statement, 'where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is'. Could a muso be a DJ?

I realize BRE is incredibly boring but could he have had a weekend job as a DJ.

Wouldn't it be a coincidence if SS and JR ate at the French restaurant too - or maybe they worked there or one of their friends did ???
The mind boggles with possibilities.

I haven't checked the maths on their ages and when the restaurant closed.....
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Perhaps they made a reservation quoting their name and contact number. Would it be possible for BRE to help out at the restaurant?

PCS,
I've just considered the statement, 'where Capicse says a Muso would know where SS is'. Could a muso be a DJ?

I realize BRE is incredibly boring but could he have had a weekend job as a DJ.

Perhaps the CSK had an accomplice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi DRT - I was working a night shift in a big old house on Gugieri St the night Sarah went missing. It was close to Rowe Park. I was working as a nurse looking after a large group of residents. Afternoon staff finished at 10.00 and the night shift was done by one person. I remember that night well because it was very hot. I thought about opening windows as there was no air conditioning in the office. Had to keep them shut because the Speedway was very noisy. It used to sound like the cars were on Gugieri St. I made do with a fan that night. Also people used to catch the train there and the station was across the road so that was busy until people finished going home afterwards.

Thanks annalise that is a good bit of information about the hot noisy night .
Please continue to share your stories.

Can i ask you, were you aware of the spate of sex assaults around claremont at the time of SS disappearance ?
You worked close to rowe park .

Do you remember how it was being in that area at night?

When said you would have opened the windows etc , i started to wonder if you also were considering dangers from other factors than the noise.

Thanks in advance

Hi meticulously - sorry about the long story I posted. I was scared to open the window for air anyway - there was something odd about that night. Maybe it was a full moon 😂 Just an overall feeling of uneasiness. I had no idea there had been a spate of attacks around Claremont 😬

Hi meticulously - sorry about the long story I posted. I was scared to open the window for air anyway - there was something odd about that night. Maybe it was a full moon  Just an overall feeling of uneasiness. I had no idea there had been a spate of attacks around Claremont 

I checked the moon phases to see if you were right. Seems all the moon phases were slightly less than half. Possibly with less light less chance of being caught.

https://maas.museum/sydney-observatory/astronomy-resources/moon-phase-calendar/

DRT - thanks for checking the moon phases! I'm impressed - super sleuthing👌🏻 It does make sense though that there would be less light at half. I suppose we can count out werewolves now😂 The moon really affects people's behaviour though. IMO

DRT - did you say ALL the moon phases were slightly less than half? Does that mean the three girls abductions? IMO

DRT - thanks for checking the moon phases! I'm impressed - super sleuthing👌🏻 It does make sense though that there would be less light at half. I suppose we can count out werewolves now😂 The moon really affects people's behaviour though. IMO

It was about the fifth night of the waxing moon , Over a quarter size, jan 26th "96
bba6c93af154de26058b1a14873aa681.jpg

Hi meticulously - sorry about the long story I posted. I was scared to open the window for air anyway - there was something odd about that night. Maybe it was a full moon 😂 Just an overall feeling of uneasiness. I had no idea there had been a spate of attacks around Claremont 😬

Thanks for replying Annalise .

Just remembering as a student in the mid "80s the noise of the speedway could be extremely loud .
can imagine what you mean about how loud it was ,then people become louder too .
Hot weather / aust day celebrations etc

Hi DRT - I was working a night shift in a big old house on Gugieri St the night Sarah went missing. It was close to Rowe Park. I was working as a nurse looking after a large group of residents. Afternoon staff finished at 10.00 and the night shift was done by one person. I remember that night well because it was very hot. I thought about opening windows as there was no air conditioning in the office. Had to keep them shut because the Speedway was very noisy. It used to sound like the cars were on Gugieri St. I made do with a fan that night. Also people used to catch the train there and the station was across the road so that was busy until people finished going home afterwards.

Interesting - according to Bureau of Meteorology the max temp that day was 26.1 degrees so wouldn't have thought the night was too hot. From memory the speedway typically finished before 10. It certainly does these days as the last race is usually approx 9:30pm. You say you started at 10 and it was very hot but you couldn't open the windows due to the noise. Do you want to have a re think?

Interesting - according to Bureau of Meteorology the max temp that day was 26.1 degrees so wouldn't have thought the night was too hot. From memory the speedway typically finished before 10. It certainly does these days as the last race is usually approx 9:30pm. You say you started at 10 and it was very hot but you couldn't open the windows due to the noise. Do you want to have a re think?

According to the Perth's Daily Observations History (1996) that day it reached 27.8 deg, and the days beforehand the weather had been in the thirties. Perhaps it was an older house without air-conditioning.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/1996data.html

I agree. I have a feeling Sarah Spiers is South, possibly around Ravenswood, Pinjarra area. Near Murray river. If my Angel cards are right, I picked the moon card, it's somewhere near water like a river, has a pathway, two large red brown posts, there is also a dog on the card, maybe a place people take their dogs for walks? Pinjarra Suspension bridge or Redcliffe on the Murray?Just my thoughts and opinions

Hi Kambo - it was definitely uncomfortably warm in the house. I can't remember the days weather but it was warm that night. The speedway noise was way past 10.00pm on that night. It is very clear In my mind.

According to the Perth's Daily Observations History (1996) that day it reached 27.8 deg, and the days beforehand the weather had been in the thirties. Perhaps it was an older house without air-conditioning.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/1996data.html

The BOM site shows their Swanbourne weather station which is 3km away recorded a max of 25.6. Having had 13 days over 30 that month I find it hard to believe that night would have felt any hotter. The reduction in temp indicates to me there was likely an early sea breeze that day. For those not from Perth this a breeze from the south west and it would likely have also pushed any noise from the speedway north east - away from gugeri street / Rowe park area.
Must have been that "full moon" doing crazy things that night.

Just my opinion of course

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/c8f4c18c573ceb4625d537977e0cbacd

Thoughts about any connection? Holding location? When was the power station shutdown? Still early days with a lack of info...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The power station was closed in 1981. I don't know if it had a fence around it. http://www.mra.wa.gov.au

After 68 years of continual service, the East Perth Power Station closed down – cheaper and more advanced methods of electricity generation had made it redundant. Sorry can't take bold off

Hi Kambo - I checked the link you posted about the weather the night Sarah went missing. Your result was for 26 Jan 1996 - Sarah went missing in 1995. I tried looking up weather for that date in '95 but it only starts in July '95. Can't seem to find out the answer. Also Australia Day fell early that year hence the celebrations being on the Friday itself and the extra noise. Trying to find out if the speedway ran later as well. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member