Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first moved into my suburb, it was the very first subdivision in 1999. I didn't buy my block till 2002. It was once someone's old horse agistment farm.
Anyhows, all the properties around here all had wells from the days before electricity and bores from the days afterward, before piped water came along. Big bores too I note, just down the street was a bore that had a 24 inch wide pipe coming out of the ground. Over the road at Ian's old place, his grandfather,s old cottage stood and it had a disused well full of bicycles and furniture and other rubbish. It had a large concrete surround, probably the size of a septic tank in diameter. I believe it was a well just like that where two young boys got into trouble, one drowning. Apparently it was big news in its day because there was a massive rescue effort mounted.
Down the other end of my street was a poultry farm, a wholesale nursery, a skip bin business, and lots of hobby farms. The only thing left now is the soils ain't soils, three farms and WA brickmatch salvage yard.
It's almost all houses now.
The developers never dug out the wells or bores. They just went over them with bulldozers and covered them with fill. Hate to have one of them in my backyard.
The skip bin bloke buried so much rubbish on his bloke before selling it to developers, that I'm surprised that they could build houses on it. He must of saved almost a million on not having to pay tip fees. He was constantly out in his paddocks with his bulldozer burying whatever he brought home in his skip bins, I tell you.
Anyway the point is there were lots of wells. Each farm had at least one. Just google Earth areas like Orange Grove or the other end of my suburb over near Crystal Brook Rd, etc that haven't been developed and you'll see evidence of them every where.
We're talking Needle in a Haystack with old wells, unless you have a specific property in mind. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks PeteDavo
Maybe we could consider old wells near Telstra exchanges? Agree it's a needle in a haystack theory - but we have until October!!! Plenty of time for needles, haystacks, and wells!
Well Well Well

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

[FONT=&amp]A comment on no names's post and how I interpreted what was said. In response to Eaglettes post way back on the cop testifying in the Rayney defamation case saying the CSK did not take the girls randomly.

[FONT=&amp]But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”[/FONT] http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/bbca989cb476faeb057b042380826366

We had suggestions for SS and then CG. However this seemed to go off in tangents for pages on wedding or party planning ([FONT=&amp]although CG had only arrived in Perth a week before her sisters wedding[/FONT]) or being taken off in boats and somehow the German ambassadors residence. I also headed off off a tangent in trying to establish the ownership of Australia Computer Resellers. IMO in all this the point of trying to establish the cop's under oath statement that the girls were not random attacks was lost.

Innerchild,

Although we could keep going over the same information, a few of us are trying to think outside the square. There's been quite a bit of discussion, which has been productive. They're not tangents but discussions. How many times would you like to discuss the quote in the Lloyd Rayney case?

If you hate foxes you hate them ,hey eat chooks.

Do your search. As said.
Nothing to do with Mark Judge and Jodi Gordon?
Presumably something to do with Les Hoddy's associates?
Or maybe that poor bugger who bled out at Smith Broughton and Sons?
I'll bite, give us another clue...

Canningvale, Spooks R us, ,Pete davo, Innerchild, Meticulously You all post in sequence? At predctable times too? And certain times apart? Why do you (all of you) do his?

There is only me & one other person on here.

You will find it. Simples....

Simples... just what SteveG used to say!

Sorry I've just come into this conversation and not sure what you are saying. Is there a man missing from Bellevue (lived somewhere between Roe underpass on Clayton and Military Rd, who had recently came into 10K that is now dead and buried in Spectacles Lakes?

Canningvale, Spooks R us, ,Pete davo, Innerchild, Meticulously You all post in sequence? At predctable times too? And certain times apart? Why do you (all of you) do his?
LOL. Depends on if I'm having a smoko at work, on the bus, or on a day off, or if I have been busy with the family, or the I'm late with the bills and wife's foxtell got cut off. Can't speak for the others.

Innerchild Steve C, it seems we know, made the Tiger Moth video. I can only guess the tiger moth comment is/ was linked basically to the Head moth in the mouth, as was in Silence of the lambs.jutta guess.

Simples... just what SteveG used to say!

Sorry I've just come into this conversation and not sure what you are saying. Is there a man missing from Bellevue (lived somewhere between Roe underpass on Clayton and Military Rd, who had recently came into 10K that is now dead and buried in Spectacles Lakes?

This is what else he used to say...

Maybe because SOME serial killers like to play games with the public and police. It may seem rather stereotypical and a bit Hollywood, but a small percentage of serial killers enjoy these games immensely. Not all serial killers are low IQ truck drivers who just want to strangle a girl to death while jacking off then leave her in a culvert.
Last edited by SteveG72; 12-17-2016 at 05:56 PM.

I presume the last bit is referring to Moray and Mukersby (sp?) but people get sick of playing games don't you think? Maybe that is why everyone left the thread.

PCS,
Because I don't work I post periodically during the day. I assume the other's work and post when they're not working. I try and reply to posts promptly and tick thanks.
CV

Maybe that is why they, (& all of your others) left. But anyways who is the 2 guys who were not BRE who tried to take a girl in the fake taxi? Was that BRE? Nup I say.

We're really just a team of synchronised swimmers masquerading as expert sleuths on a SK forum full of crazy people! Lol
Just kidding.
I suppose we all post here after work and before bedtime.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Maybe that is why they, (& all of your others) left. But anyways who is the 2 guys who were not BRE who tried to take a girl in the fake taxi? Was that BRE? Nup I say.

PCS,
It's a good question, and quite a mystery. There was mention of a taxi spotted near Pipidinny Rd. I'm sure you would have seen it beforehand.

http://www.perthnow.com.au

I'm still here but I don't know what is going on. Guess I will just keep reading till I can understand what's happening. By the way PCS - hi I'm new to websleuths. Don't like the glass in the soil story. IMO

PCS - that really is a mystery. Just read the story of the taxi seen by the bricklayer and his wife in March 1997. If CG's body wasn't found till April 1997 was it laying there for a couple of weeks before being found? Why would there be a person sitting in the back of the taxi? Very spooky. IMO

PCS,

End of Falls Rd, at Richardson Rd T-Junction. Walk north a few metres, Round Tank without lid. 315225.12, 116065245

attachment.php

Empty round tanks like that all over Perth....1 or 2 in Whiteman Park I believe

It is an open top 10 ft wide water tank at the end of Falls Rd. No ladder. Go during nocturnal hours for a look.

Now that would Be Spooky PCS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an open top 10 ft wide water tank at the end of Falls Rd. No ladder. Go during nocturnal hours for a look.
I struggled driving down Government Road, KK with car doors locked at night. Frightened the life out of us! Go into the bush to look at a water tank at night ? - nahhh I'll pass. I'll leave that to another brave WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog