DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT stands for Western Australian Institute of Technology
Kent St, Bentley WA

http://about.curtin.edu.au/who/history/wa-institute-technology/

"In January 1987, twenty years from its inception, WAIT was reborn as Curtin University of Technology."

Kent st in Rockingham is the street Gerard Ross was taken from, bashed to death in an apparent motiveless crime.

After attending a boot-scooting class in Bentley, Corryn Rayney fails to return to the family's Como home on 7-08-2007
Corryns house was tapped by a police IT expert. At midnight it would have been the 8th August.

Robyn (nee Paton) Santen went missing on the 8th August 2015
There’s also a Kent St in Cannington. The marriage celebrant Ernest Clark lived somewhere in that vicinity – performing marriages from a room in his home. Ernest’s home was behind a garage located on Albany Hwy’s west side https://www.google.com.au/maps
Perhaps the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] or 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August is a wedding anniversary or divorce date.

Sorry…. have to mention that 8[SUP]th[/SUP] August both the number eight.

Kent St, extends to a weir, and Canning River

And Broome being an even smaller place be quite likely to cross the path of people using the gym and the medical facilities especially when pregnant.

Frankie's pregnant??! Heehee

I there any chance BRE may have been looking for an engagement ring at the time of PL death?

I there any chance BRE may have been looking for an engagement ring at the time of PL death?

What type and quality jewellery was sold in PL's shop?
Did she even sell traditional type engagement rings?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Mo Joe,

Amazing you're able to think completely outside the square. BRE doesn't strike me as being the romantic type!

Thats right. It was a family business and when Catherine fell pregnant... It ties in with the Acton street move

Its also the solstice quarter thingy. Maybe the killer sees them self as the seasonal lamb sacrificial zodiac serial killer dude. Otherwise bad timing.

Crabstick,

It wasn't until July 2000 that BRE, CGE & V moved into Acton Ave, Kewdale http://www.perthnow.com.au
When the stepdaughter (V) was 6 (school age).

The name Wilson has been haunting me for days. It is everywhere. I took it as a sign and started googling things like "Wilson murder Perth".
There was a homeless man named Wilson who was murdered but they caught his attacker.

Felicia Wilson was murdered in 1979. Unsolved as far as I can ascertain.

communitynews.com.au/weekend-courier/news/community-in-shock

The link below claims that Andrew Garforth who murdered 9 year old Ebony Simpson in 1992, was a possible suspect in the murder of Felicia Wilson.

mako.org.au/andrew-garforth.html

My questions are:
Would a killer have gone from 1979 to 1992 without killing?
When did he leave WA?
Is it possible he may have killed others in Perth like JC and GR?
What about an accomplice? The link above talks about witness identifying "men" when FW was murdered. "Men" were also witnessed when GR was snatched.

Why have so many investigations stalled?

MOO

What type and quality jewellery was sold in PL's shop?
Did she even sell traditional type engagement rings?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
Perhaps PL became suspicious about certain questions asked about specific types of jewelery. Perhaps jewelery items from various victims were bought to the attention of jewellers and PL click on.

Perhaps PL became suspicious about certain questions asked about specific types of jewelery. Perhaps jewelery items from various victims were bought to the attention of jewellers and PL click on.

Wasn't there a theory or accusation that PL was hit over the head with a wrench or similar? Wasn't LE interested in a suspects missing metal fire poker as well as some piece of equipment to do with printing? Metal type objects? Possible weapons? MOO

With regard to PL case. How young is too young for a person to be a witness in a murder investigation? 13 is very young. MOO

PL was allegedly hit of the head by Rochford with a stick having a dumbell cuff attached to it.
Ill try and find the link but cant keep up at present.
Wasn't there a theory or accusation that PL was hit over the head with a wrench or similar? Wasn't LE interested in a suspects missing metal fire poker as well as some piece of equipment to do with printing? Metal type objects? Possible weapons? MOO

crabstick link said:
Police determined that he had used a wooden stick with a blue weight attached to it in the murders of Ms Dickens and Ms Lawrence.

But the Corruption and Crime Commission (CCC) was told in 2007 that despite an extensive search of evidence and exhibits, Rochford's weapon could not be found.

Counsel assisting Jeremy Gormly SC told the CCC Rochford kept the weapon after the murder of Ms Dickens, and he had dismantled it into its two parts and stored them in "different parts of his baggage".

He said blue paint fragments found in Rochford's backpack during the cold case review matched fragments found in Ms Lawrence's injuries.

But he said it was "more likely than not that the weapon was destroyed, as a bulky exhibit, sometime after the trial" of Rochford.
----------------------------------
Recently, police confirmed to the ABC the weight collar used in the murder of Ms Dickens, which was returned to police after Rochford's 1995 trial, was discovered in an audit of exhibits two years ago.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-11/police-find-missing-simon-rochford-murder-weapon/6769658

The name Wilson has been haunting me for days.
Gerard Ross
Ross Wilson
Mondo Rock
Eagle Rock
Eagles Nest

Just one possible linkage between Wilson and this case.

I didn't explain myself very well when I said "ties in with it did I" Im struggling to keep up, hence being short.

Pam Lawrence June 1994, French restaurant closes July 1994. Geneste pregnant with child. (Sarah Spiers Jan 1996)
We dont know when marriage breakdown history in detail. Media say they don't know when Geneste relationship started.
Is it possible that someone had an extra marital affair and the pregnant mother didn't know he was married?

As you say, July 2000 is when they moved into together. 6 years back from July is 1994 around when restaurant closed.

Can you state categorically VG is not the biological child of the accused? :)

Crabstick,

It wasn't until July 2000 that BRE, CGE & V moved into Acton Ave, Kewdale http://www.perthnow.com.au
When the stepdaughter (V) was 6 (school age).

The name Wilson has been haunting me for days. It is everywhere. I took it as a sign and started googling things like "Wilson murder Perth".
There was a homeless man named Wilson who was murdered but they caught his attacker.

Felicia Wilson was murdered in 1979. Unsolved as far as I can ascertain.

communitynews.com.au/weekend-courier/news/community-in-shock

The link below claims that Andrew Garforth who murdered 9 year old Ebony Simpson in 1992, was a possible suspect in the murder of Felicia Wilson.

mako.org.au/andrew-garforth.html

My questions are:
Would a killer have gone from 1979 to 1992 without killing?
When did he leave WA?
Is it possible he may have killed others in Perth like JC and GR?
What about an accomplice? The link above talks about witness identifying "men" when FW was murdered. "Men" were also witnessed when GR was snatched.

Why have so many investigations stalled?

MOO
I can't answer all your questions, but there's the suburb Wilson, which is south of Swan River. It's only a few suburbs from Huntingdale and Kewdale.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...d37:0x504f0b535df54d0!8m2!3d-32.026!4d115.911

There's also Wilson Parking.

I didn't explain myself very well when I said "ties in with it did I" Im struggling to keep up, hence being short.

Pam Lawrence June 1994, French restaurant closes July 1994. Geneste pregnant with child. (Sarah Spiers Jan 1996)
We dont know when marriage breakdown history in detail. Media say they don't know when Geneste relationship started.
Is it possible that someone had an extra marital affair and the pregnant mother didn't know he was married?

As you say, July 2000 is when they moved into together. 6 years back from July is 1994 around when restaurant closed.

Can you state categorically VG is not the biological child of the accused? :)
Crabstick,

The media have repeatedly referred to V as BREs stepdaughter. The theory of an extra-marital affair is an interesting thought, especially as V remained in the Acton Av home. I only know what the media has printed.

The Fountain Way property was sold in 1997. If the pair got together in 1993 why would they rent or stay elsewhere. Perhaps because EE was residing there. BRE went to live with his parents (Gay St) after the Fountain Way property was sold. It doesn't make sense. Unless they broke up for a while. Historic Electoral records should indicate where CGE lived. Can we access them?

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members