Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF-_Magnet.jpg

Perhaps related to musical chords?

Just out of curiosity how long do people on this thread estimate the police watched BRE prior to making the arrest? I know the media have mentioned familial dna however it's natural to be skeptical after the misinformation that has been floating around for 20yrs.
Months, would be my guess.

Mojoe:"There is no evidence for all this heroin talk."

They'll stop at nothing to cause mayhem?
Is the thread still on track or has it derailed days ago ?
Seems a bit off the rails imho .

Good luck everyone with the current lines of enquiry !

Sorry I can't reply with quote to inner child.

Regarding newspaper clipping:

Victoria Clarke? Any more details?
16 attacks? WTF?
Black and yellow # plates? NSW perhaps?

Mojoe:"There is no evidence for all this heroin talk."

They'll stop at nothing to cause mayhem?
Is the thread still on track or has it derailed days ago ?
Seems a bit off the rails imho .

Good luck everyone with the current lines of enquiry !

WHO will stop at nothing?

You obviously missed all the murders in Glyde street with the accused CSK second wife having a french restaurant in the same carpark as Greer with multiple link references to a book on the subject of Perth murders with references by police of all the heroin in the area.
At least three suspected victims were headed to this immediate suburb.

The subject matter had passed but seeing as you brought it up again. It sounds like you are desperate to have the evidence deleted?

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...t on couch&pg=PA24#v=snippet&q=heroin&f=false (page 16)

There is no evidence for all this heroin talk.

You obviously missed all the murders in Glyde street with the accused CSK second wife having a french restaurant in the same carpark as Greer with multiple link references to a book on the subject of Perth murders with references by police of all the heroin in the area.
At least three suspected victims were headed to this immediate suburb.

The subject matter had passed but seeing as you brought it up again. It sounds like you are desperate to have the evidence deleted?

I hope you know what you are talking about, because I certainly don't!

You don't have to. Stop bickering and move on. I dont understand you, No ones holding a gun to your head. Obviously wants the thread shut down.
I hope you know what you are talking about, because I certainly don't!

Tell me again - who are the THREE suspected victims heading to Mosman Park? Saying something over and over again doesnt make it any closer to the truth

Hey Annaliese, Have you had a chance to check out the abc Trace Maria James murder podcasts. You can download and listen when you're doing other things. PeteDavo mentioned the article that found a police DNA bungle 20 years later that may have protected a priest from being identified as the murderer.

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/trace/

Very interesting and could have some relevance in these murders. I'd like to know if others have listened?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-...r-dna-bungle-in-maria-james-cold-case/8694870

Family want Father Bongiorno and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Father Thomas O'Keeffe investigated further. I did say Father Kevin in a previous post, that's incorrect, I wonder if that was a Freudian slip??[/FONT]

Thanks Innerchild - will definitely have a listen to that podcast. Sounds very interesting 👀 .....Annalise

Hi petedavo - you would think with the police station being on Stirling Highway the police would be on the lookout for someone harassing drivers late at night. The poor girl must have been terrified. Then her flat broken into. How would someone know where she lived? It's too coincidental for it not to be connected to her abduction and murder. Someone had it in for her. Obviously someone a bit crazy to have terrorised her on the road. I'm sure if it had been someone she knew she would have said. Where are the police when you need them. MOO

Things aren't always what they seem for example it was terrifying for JC and shouldn't have happened but from the other person's perspective he could have been infatuated with her and trying to get her attention. I found an old paper clipping last week about a man who had been infatuated with a girl he saw at the Subiaco Markets. He followed her home and kept rifling through her mail until he found a phone number then called her several times pretending to be a police officer. He was caught and charged then nicked off to Kalgoorlie adding failing to appear to his count. This was recorded in the Kalgoorlie Miner but I don't have a date on it.

Many ways. 1.0 Hit [printscreen] in top right keyboard. paste into MS Paint. Save as JPEG.. 2.0 File > Print to PDF. 3.0 File > Save as XHTML

Wrongful convictions, stagnated murder investigations. Victims with connections to politics. Its almost like organised crime had it over some investigators.

Glyde st, Mosman Park, full of horse and pick. Train stations.

Is the Datsun 260C the same car as the Kerry Turner case?

Heroin, the confidence drug

Intersection Millar and Shepperton

Uummmm why do you consider heroin the confidence drug!????

Don't heroin users just literally stop and become comatose wherever they are after taking a hit?

What do you mean ?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Any maybe this is the route of the Claremont Ghost hint dude?
attachment.php

Oh you're quick Davo! I said that weeks ago! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Here's my educated guess: WAPOL have lifted DNA evidence from under the finger nails of one or more victims.

Maybe KK, JR and/CG.

Surely at least one of them was able to scratch at the accused before he allegedly subdued them or tied them up.

Uummmm why do you consider heroin the confidence drug!????
Don't heroin users just literally stop and become comatose wherever they are after taking a hit?
What do you mean ?
[]

Heroin to forget
Prozac for confidence
Amphetamine for energy (like when you need to do a massive clean up for a rent inspection)
Variant Amphetamine to think everyone is your best friend.

Things aren't always what they seem for example it was terrifying for JC and shouldn't have happened but from the other person's perspective he could have been infatuated with her and trying to get her attention. I found an old paper clipping last week about a man who had been infatuated with a girl he saw at the Subiaco Markets. He followed her home and kept rifling through her mail until he found a phone number then called her several times pretending to be a police officer. He was caught and charged then nicked off to Kalgoorlie adding failing to appear to his count. This was recorded in the Kalgoorlie Miner but I don't have a date on it.
Julie Cutler's stalker didn't follow her home though. Julie saw that He turned off Stirling HWY at Eric St.
He must've got her home address from looking up her license plate.
Although LW lived on Eric St, he didn't work for licensing, so it must've been someone else who had access to license plate information. Likewise BRE couldn't look up license plates. Unless he knew someone that had access that would give him the information.

If the stalker was responsible for the break in, her disappearance, and the return of her wallet then whoever it was must've also known a lot about forensics, otherwise he would've left evidence and been arrested already. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Oh you're quick Davo! I said that weeks ago! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

No need to be rude!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members