Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287493

Websleuths thread for robyn santen .
This case has never been suggested that this was a csk related crime afaik.
People argue that JC isnt related either, which is a fair call i agree .
Can anyone provide a good argument for including RS here ?

No good argument here for including RS unless her disappearance coincides with CGE leaving the marital home and there's been some suspicion the CSK may have become active again. Even then, agree that's probably not enough considering the coroner's findings.

I'm not convinced though a "*advertiser censored** you" text message is indicative of will to end life.

EDIT: Or that it has been proved Robyn Santen actually sent that text message herself, mindful of the Snowtown bodies in the barrells and more recently the Karlie Pearce-Stevenson case where the killers sent messages to family posing as their victims after death.

No good argument here for including RS unless her disappearance coincides with CGE leaving the marital home and there's been some suspicion the CSK may have become active again. Even then, agree that's probably not enough considering the coroner's findings.

I'm not convinced though a "*advertiser censored** you" text message is indicative of will to end life.

EDIT: Or that it has been proved Robyn Santen actually sent that text message herself, mindful of the Snowtown bodies in the barrells and more recently the Karlie Pearce-Stevenson case where the killers sent messages to family posing as their victims after death.
Either way. The coroner's findings debunk the myth in thread #13 that she was one of those rape victims and that it had anything to do with the Story being rehashed in the media.
There is nothing connecting this to foul play, or that she was residing in Huntingdale during 1988 as speculated in thread #13 about some allegedly deleted facebook comments upon a posted news article.
And it eliminates a large area from being the dumping grounds for either SS or JC with were postulated upon earlier threads as well.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

weather stats for 8,9 & 10 Aug its very telling of a Foul Stormy weather theme .
The stats suggest it was raining for days around the time and temps down to 0.5c overnight , Almost zero !
God , did she really go swimming ?
You would have to be determined to swim out in that.

Checking the weather stats for 8,9 & 10 Aug its very telling of a Foul Stormy weather theme .
Can someone tell me did robyn go missing during the night of 8th in early hrs of the 9th ?
Or was it on night of 9th but in the early hrs of the 10th ?
Edit ! night of 8th it says :
"On the evening of 8 August 2015 the deceased met with friends in Northbridge and returned home alone by taxi"

The stats suggest it was raining for days around the time and temps down to 0.5c overnight , Almost zero !

I would think that a strong swimmer (as she is described) would have a strong automatic instinct to not drown and if that was her intention would have to swim a good distance out to then be too tired to swim back unless she took a handful of benzos or the like.

I realise that until a death certificate is issued there can be many legal, financial and emotional complications.

But does 'no body found' then completely close police file.

weather stats for 8,9 & 10 Aug its very telling of a Foul Stormy weather theme .

Great information again, thanks Met agree, very cold and stormy to be swimming.

I haven't read the entire document yet but curious as to why "Marty" would need a suppression order covering his identity, particularly when the Coroner has found there's no evidence of foul play.

Apologies if this has been covered before.

attachment.php

Attachments

• marty.png
    marty.png
    50 KB · Views: 111
Innerchild you said recently that Metic is me, when that is not the case at all. Have you Innerchild, metic, canning vale & spooks are us, along with annalise, spinnaker & jan gone & had a peek at Ankatel? Go & have a look. I think SS is there. But if you all go together there will be only one person in the car. I will leave it as that..

Hi PCS, There may be some confusion, I do not think you are metic. You should take the misunderstanding as a complement as metic is usually one of the most well researched and sensible posters on here, IMO. I was comparing on your very sensible post that I was replying to. However sometimes metic can sound cryptic and a bit weird especially in the posts on Dido and the Hint 7 clue. Don’t take anything personally as we all have our days like that especially with the moon or Friday 13[SUP]th[/SUP]! ...and I am only one person.

Interesting you mentioned Ankatel. Was this the location you were talking about for the guy who disappeared with a hunk of cash? I was looking for my missing skipper and came across this.

West Australian Friday Jan 9[SUP]th[/SUP] 2009.
Missing
Neville Gordon Archer
Captain Archer, 61 disappeared on August 9, 1991 with $12,000 in cash. His car was driven 400km from Perth and set on fire near Bullfinch, north of Southern Cross. There were no human remains inside.

There was another article I snipped that said he had the money for something to do with his son that was in prison.

attachment.php

Source: The West Australian Friday January 9th 2009.

Attachments

• Missing_Jan_20_2009.JPG
    Missing_Jan_20_2009.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 105
"The location of the storm in the Indian Ocean to the west and southwest of the state is the storm ive been focussed on primarily.
Thats because this storm created a remarkable swell event , then , the waves arrived on metro beaches and of course Cottesloe beach .

That's the main reason that i researched all this info, to know more about if the sea was calm, or not ? ,
if the waves were powerful ,
water clarity , likelihood of people in area....etc etc.

So i will Agree with IC,
that there was not much foul weather to be seen on the main land that suggested the fronts were rough or bad on the weekend prior to mon 20th.
So fair enough , the weather wasnt bad enough to say "storm" .
They were rather fronts !
Seen here in newspaper, 17th june ,
a broad front as north as shark bay .
c0d4f33d2d2dd4707a1e3351a8955538.jpg

Its what it did in the ocean , biggest waves of the whole year perhaps !
Thats what i was looking at ,
Creating 7 metre swells is rare .
It was storm Off the coast .

This is what my friend the physical oceanographer wrote in the first email when i first requested help , re 15-26 june

"It was a stormy period ! i think currents definitely would have been north to south… and big waves too"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13683577

I'm not sure if your map above is the weather map for the 17th June but there is a high over the middle of the state and shark bay. But can't see how this early map has any relevance to JC's disappearance. My view is the car went into the ocean early Wed morning with it's lights still on when found. I am trying to get the information about the car being found in writing.

I'm just trying to compare apples with apples with the sea and swell conditions with wind direction and strength at the time in June 1988 with close as possible images of the same sea, swell wind direction and strength. The best indication is the image of the recovered car to show the ocean conditions IMO.

attachment.php

Source: The West Australian Saturday 18th June 1988

Attachments

• Weather_Sat_18_June_1988.JPG
    Weather_Sat_18_June_1988.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 122
LW studied with JC
LW lived in Eric Street
Distance from Eric street to where JC's car was found.
Just stating facts

snipped

Don't think it's a fact that JC studied with LW. He vigorously denies that they never shared any classes and no witness have come forward to say he has, although they may have been enrolled at the same Tertiary Institution as the same time. (Media websleuths Interview with Alison Fan)

This word comes to mind when I have read about LW. Patsy: a person who is easily taken advantage of, especially by being cheated or blamed for something.

I wonder if mixing with the wrong crowd he became involved in some bashings (reported here yellow car) before the JC incident. This may explain a few things abut his behaviors. However what has bugged me for ages and I can't figure it out is why all of a sudden he stopped drinking, smoking, gambling, apparently visiting stress relief workers all on the same day on August 1st 1995 (Alison Fan Interview - I think date is correct).

To me this is not willpower it's something that happened that scared the beejeezus out of him, JMHO.

The case Robyn Santen also shows us that bodies can be lost to the ocean and never wash up. Therefore, just because Julie Cutler didn't wash up, doesn't automatically make her disappearance foul play

With regard to the JC search for the function held in Cottesloe. Another venue is the Royal Freshwater Yacht Club.
Also, the Cottesloe Hotel.
This might have been the function I was thinking about..... It wasn't JC but thought to be JR
attachment.php

Attachments

• JR Proposed Sighting.png
    JR Proposed Sighting.png
    323.5 KB · Views: 110
The case Robyn Santen also shows us that bodies can be lost to the ocean and never wash up. Therefore, just because Julie Cutler didn't wash up, doesn't automatically make her disappearance foul play

Your comments are refreshingly down to earth, Any of the tidal genii want to share the probability of a body ending out rather than back in?

PCS,

You need to trust that we all have just one user I.D. I'd come out with a group of you to have a look around. Is there anywhere you have in mind? We could all just meet up. I'm not sure if Spooks comes out during the day.
Spooks, she sleeps in till 11am. Yes there is one location, not a spot so to speak. Same with BRE's trophy box. I want you all to look at Telsta exchanges near BRE's living suburbs.I do not have time. But I have mentined a good spot to go over.

I'm not sure if your map above is the weather map for the 17th June but there is a high over the middle of the state and shark bay. But can't see how this early map has any relevance to JC's disappearance. My view is the car went into the ocean early Wed morning with it's lights still on when found. I am trying to get the information about the car being found in writing.

I'm just trying to compare apples with apples with the sea and swell conditions with wind direction and strength at the time in June 1988 with close as possible images of the same sea, swell wind direction and strength. The best indication is the image of the recovered car to show the ocean conditions IMO.

attachment.php

Source: The West Australian Saturday 18th June 1988

IC, Seeing your now helping me , can you repost the weather map without cropping the left side please ?
I would like to see every word , at the moment its a bit too blurry but it can be adjusted .

Here is the map IC kindly posted !

This map for the 17th , and that sure looks like a storm to me !

This is the "stormy period" the Oceanographer and i have mentioned and it is why the waves got so damn big ;
ie 6 -7 metres on the 17th and 19th .

Circled in red is one of the successive fronts.

On the 20th a high cell moved over the perth area and weather was fine for a few days .
69f9eb0ab70682a520f3705b40409850.jpg

b3c27b00df473ecf387a634ef8c5e95d.jpg

Spooks, she sleeps in till 11am. Yes there is one location, not a spot so to speak. Same with BRE's trophy box. I want you all to look at Telsta exchanges near BRE's living suburbs.I do not have time. But I have mentined a good spot to go over.
PCS,
You mentioned the Telstra Exchange on Gay St, which is at the T-Junction of Balfour St. If anyone would like to have a look around that area. I wouldn't take a shovel, just in-case there's some CCTV there.

Silly me, I thought Spooks was a man. Seems I'm always wrong!

Spooking is tiring work, being up all night making mischief and scaring people silly! An 11am wake-up is early for moi!

And FYI - last time I checked, like 5 minutes ago, I was male! [emoji317][emoji102]

Now where in Ankatel shall we search?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Don't think it's a fact that JC studied with LW. He vigorously denies that they never shared any classes and no witness have come forward to say he has, although they may have been enrolled at the same Tertiary Institution as the same time. (Media websleuths Interview with Alison Fan)

This word comes to mind when I have read about LW. Patsy: a person who is easily taken advantage of, especially by being cheated or blamed for something.

I wonder if mixing with the wrong crowd he became involved in some bashings (reported here yellow car) before the JC incident. This may explain a few things abut his behaviors. However what has bugged me for ages and I can't figure it out is why all of a sudden he stopped drinking, smoking, gambling, apparently visiting stress relief workers all on the same day on August 1st 1995 (Alison Fan Interview - I think date is correct).

To me this is not willpower it's something that happened that scared the beejeezus out of him, JMHO.
Maybe it's just the Mandela Effect. He simply forgot that he did those things ;)

Prior to BRE purchasing the VS Commodore, is it possible he had a similar Telstra station wagon (white), or did the techie's drive a van? JMO

BRE didn't buy the VR/VS Commodore. Telstra did. Durr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876