Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Frankie. Once you read about it in the West Australian during the trial. And not before. V I rofl.

A couple of spots I want to check out. And that is to do with Susan Christie & also the Asian guy who killed his mum for money. The cops used a back hoe to search the area he said she was at but didn't find anything.

Yes Annalise. Margaret Dodd tried to introduce Hayleys law. Or a similar name, Where the guilty do not get parole unless they say where they left the body. Hopefully when passed it will be effective immediately. I am hoping to head up there one day when it is cooler for a look around & see what I can pick up on.

I have been up to Gwelup Lake today on an RDO. It is not easy to get 'A feeling'. I had a good look around. But I am still drawn to the Lake, If anything. Time to go to plan B on this one. When time permits.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/francis-john-wark-verdict-hayley-dodd-murder/9339946

“Wark will face a sentencing hearing next week, to allow Justice Jenkins to determine what minimum term he should serve before being considered for release on parole”

So we still have to wait for sentencing. The judge will determine the minimum term he should serve before being considered for RELEASE ON PAROLE!! I wonder how long he will be put away for? I’m shocked there may be a time he will be released on parole😱

I bet he will be the first to be announced; No body no Parole. Down the track that is.

I have been up to Gwelup Lake today on an RDO. It is not easy to get 'A feeling'. I had a good look around. But I am still drawn to the Lake, If anything. Time to go to plan B on this one. When time permits.
What feeling are you looking for PCS

Well an Aboriginal guy was calling out to me 3 times near Cable Beach in '94 to 96.This was while I was driven out from when staying at Cable Beach. I never went to look. He was found 6 months later. I have said this before.

Well an Aboriginal guy was calling out to me 3 times near Cable Beach in '94 to 96.This was while I was driven out from when staying at Cable Beach. I never went to look. He was found 6 months later. I have said this before.

WOW PCS - that’s really spooky👻

Interesting

I feel I have been fighting you Frankie for six years. And I have too. I believe we have never heard on this (or any) site from one of the burgers boys who saw CG. How do you like that one?

I feel I have been fighting you Frankie for six years. And I have too. I believe we have never heard on this (or any) site from one of the burgers boys who saw CG. How do you like that one?
I have not been here 6 years. Why you feel you have to fight me

Annalise, what I say re Broome, well I am not lying. I am simply not. My spot re the first csk victim is either In the hills or near Wellard. I simply am not sure. I really am not sure at all. Little William Tyrell All I can pick up on is tyres. I am in touch with a fb lady re that. Prob not come to much. See how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966