Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annalise, what I say re Broome, well I am not lying. I am simply not. My spot re the first csk victim is either In the hills or near Wellard. I simply am not sure. I really am not sure at all. Little William Tyrell All I can pick up on is tyres. I am in touch with a fb lady re that. Prob not come to much. See how it goes.
I miss all your story's perkie

WOW PCS - that’s really spooky
Yes it is. And what is spookier is it is actually true in what I say. Aboriginal people are able to send out vibes to some people who are nearby. To say; 'Hey I am here'

Annalise, what I say re Broome, well I am not lying. I am simply not. My spot re the first csk victim is either In the hills or near Wellard. I simply am not sure. I really am not sure at all. Little William Tyrell All I can pick up on is tyres. I am in touch with a fb lady re that. Prob not come to much. See how it goes.

PCS - I’m sure you are not lying. You may have a “gift” for picking up on these things. It must be awful trying to use the feelings you have to work out where a body might be buried. It’s good that you want to help. You could be classed as an empath. MOO

I think I may be an Empath. I reconed the next driver we hired would fill the Truck with Unleaded fuel. He did. It takes Diesel & he filled it with unleaded fuel. I did tell workmates of my premonition. That was just before Christmas. And he had a HR Heavy Rigid licence too !

The Face Mask :

"Greer said he had never seen the grotesque mask that was uncovered at the crime scene. However, his son, John, told police that he had seen his father putting it on and skylarking around the shop."

Reported missing that night, her disappearance sparked substantial media interest. A photo was circulated widely — strangely, the image was two years old — and police even carried out a re-enactment of the last known sightings of the primary school dux in the glare of the television cameras.

Many came forward with sightings.
Her father, Michael, who was separated from her mother April, told police he may have seen her in the carpark of his block of flats about a week after she was reported missing."

Car Sighting descriptions ; panel van , pick up ute , red sports car.

"Others said they saw her telling two young men in a white panel van that she “just wanted to go home” in an argument not far from the restaurant where she worked casually.

One woman claimed to have seen her waving frantically from the back of a moving white American-style pick-up ute, while another couple swore blind they saw her walking briskly along Stirling Highway at 10.30pm on the night she disappeared.

A teenage friend claimed that on that day, she found Sharon crying in the laneway behind the shops before they both hitchhiked to the city and then to Mundaring Weir with a man in a red sports car.

She told police they were driven back to Perth after the man tried to have sex with Sharon.
She said the man dropped her off at the Causeway and that was the last she saw of both of them.

Bus driver Alex McKay would claim in 2003 that Sharon was on his bus a week after she disappeared.
He was driving from Fremantle to Perth when a teenage girl boarded at a stop near Mosman Park railway station.
He had remembered her 20 years later because she looked like a young Natalie Wood.
She was “clean and tidy and happy enough” and got off the bus in Thomas Street, Subiaco, near Rokeby Road."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z

"Margolius held up part of a jawbone for all to see.
Then, unexpectedly, the remnants of a grotesque face mask, like the ones you find in a fancy dress shop, was pulled from the dirt."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z

I have been up to Gwelup Lake today on an RDO. It is not easy to get 'A feeling'. I had a good look around. But I am still drawn to the Lake, If anything. Time to go to plan B on this one. When time permits.
Did you go for a swim in the lake. Kept up the great work. What's plan B this will be interesting

Today’s West Australian:

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Thanks Bohemian.

Thats a photo previously unseen /unused by media afaik .
The photo they used here in the bottom right corner is better than the original one, see here:
https://goo.gl/images/a5uCie

strange decision , obviously this picture of sharon with the hair would have been better to use for the search of a missing person, maximizing attention given in the eyes if the public. Although theres something haunting about that photo they used predominantly, with wide eyes and mouth open.
Lots of physical changes in appearance occur during those teenage years... JmO
Noticed in some news recently, that sharon was a dux of school too.

Wonder if the real perpetrator/s of this crime has been caught or not ?
The big question really...

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360225

Excellent pictures thanks spinnaker.
Would you please post them on hayleys thread too ?
Its absurd that earring wasnt found sooner.
help find Hayley Dodd !

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227644

It is surprising that the earring wasn’t found sooner. It’s even more surprising that it was found after police became aware he kept a single earring from another victim. What a coincidence, it’s almost too good to be true! Im shocked that despite the earring there was no dna match to Hayley on the item or anywhere in the car. Especially on the cheap seat covers that you would think the perp would just throw out. Did they not also find female hair/dna in the Ute that couldn’t be matched to Hayley which meant it hadn’t been cleaned? I’m surprised Lloyd Rayneys business card wasn’t found under the seat aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is surprising that the earring wasn’t found sooner. It’s even more surprising that it was found after police became aware he kept a single earring from another victim. What a coincidence, it’s almost too good to be true! Im shocked that despite the earring there was no dna match to Hayley on the item or anywhere in the car. Especially on the cheap seat covers that you would think the perp would just throw out. Did they not also find female hair/dna in the Ute that couldn’t be matched to Hayley which meant it hadn’t been cleaned? I’m surprised Lloyd Rayneys business card wasn’t found under the seat aswell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God forbid the female hair/DNA belonged to another victim

God forbid the female hair/DNA belonged to another victim

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure he probably did it. But would a jury have convicted him on the evidence presented without prior knowledge of the Qld conviction. No. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been up to Gwelup Lake today on an RDO. It is not easy to get 'A feeling'. I had a good look around. But I am still drawn to the Lake, If anything. Time to go to plan B on this one. When time permits.

I know Lake Gwelup quite extensively, I've lived close by since I was 7 years old and spent a lot of my childhood building forts in the bush areas. If you're keen to take a look around with someone that knows the area, let me know. Preferably when it cools down a bit, there's plenty of snakes around.

Also, has anyone looked at Geocaches as a means to find areas of interest? Usually, they are put where tracks exist, but tracks that aren't usually mapped out. I wont speculate or make any outlandish theories, but it could be something to look into.

I know Lake Gwelup quite extensively, I've lived close by since I was 7 years old and spent a lot of my childhood building forts in the bush areas. If you're keen to take a look around with someone that knows the area, let me know. Preferably when it cools down a bit, there's plenty of snakes around.

Also, has anyone looked at Geocaches as a means to find areas of interest? Usually, they are put where tracks exist, but tracks that aren't usually mapped out. I wont speculate or make any outlandish theories, but it could be something to look into.
I hope PCS can get that feeling.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/francis-john-wark-verdict-hayley-dodd-murder/9339946

Why won’t this creep say where he buried Hayley? He has said all along that he didn’t commit the crime. Does he think he has grounds for an appeal therefore keeping with not killing Hayley? Is he just being a heartless ... Her poor family just want to bury her. MOO
I have read the abc news report. I think there is a very big chance this conviction is overturned as being unsafe. Why did it take police 13 years to find an earing in a seat cover? If it was her earring, where is her dna? Looks like it could easily be another wapol special. They obviously suspected him in 1999, however the evidence appears to have changed to. match the fetish of the perp after 13 years following a rape in queensland. Given what has happened in other cases in WA i have my doubts about the honesty of these law officers.

I have read the abc news report. I think there is a very big chance this conviction is overturned as being unsafe. Why did it take police 13 years to find an earing in a seat cover? If it was her earring, where is her dna? Looks like it could easily be another wapol special. They obviously suspected him in 1999, however the evidence appears to have changed to. match the fetish of the perp after 13 years following a rape in queensland. Given what has happened in other cases in WA i have my doubts about the honesty of these law officers.

The earring was kept (unopened) in an evidence bag during those years (never examined) <modsnip> https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hayl...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The earring was kept (unopened) in an evidence bag during those years (never examined) <modsnip> https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hayl...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Eaglette - thanks for posting this article from today’s West Australian. There is a video in it of Warks property being examined by police. I can’t seem to be able to copy the video onto here.

“For the first time, vision of police interviewing Francis John Wark can be revealed.”

In this video Wark is walking using a walking stick. I wonder how he was injured. Could it have been from when he attacked Hayley? MOO

Eaglette - thanks for posting this article from today’s West Australian. There is a video in it of Warks property being examined by police. I can’t seem to be able to copy the video onto here.

“For the first time, vision of police interviewing Francis John Wark can be revealed.”

In this video Wark is walking using a walking stick. I wonder how he was injured. Could it have been from when he attacked Hayley? MOO

Wark was involved in a motor bike accident later the same day of Hayley's disappearance - when he was on his way to Perth - I quote: [FONT=&amp]“It’s the State’s case he was anxious to flee to Perth as quickly as he could … and create an alibi,” she said (Judge) [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Mr Wark was that night involved in a motorcycle accident and admitted to Royal Perth Hospital with minor injuries.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/fran...of-missing-teenager-hayley-dodd-ng-b88623416z
This perhaps should be posted on Hayley's websleuthing page. There are lots of articles about the perp Wark. Truth is WAPOL were throwing money & police into the CSK case - and, ignored poor Hayley's disappearance. It is disgraceful IMO[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member