Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, wow this is crazy stuff!

Good work on the videos, but the Conti was never open after 1 am.. never any rooftop parties (I used to go out a LOT😱) and no rooftop parties as roof was sloped traditionally not a flat roof. Also, the second storey balcony was extremely high, 10-12 foot ceilings on first floor then the balcony, very difficult to hang off there and not need a ladder to reach you! I think it does look like a girl but the angle of the knees is wrong for someone “hanging” their body downwards.. it’s almost like the knees are bent in a sitting position which would discount this climbing down theory?

no, not suggesting that at all, ElGordo, and I never alluded to the accused in any part of my previous post which was formed by close observation of the one still frame from the CCTV surveillance on the night JR disappeared.
read my reply again I backed up your own theory by relating a similar tale from a person i met who told me of an experience they'd had, which was similar to scenario you mentioned (see your post below) about becoming accidentally locked in at a hotel - after closing time - and needing to find a way out. >

[emoji887]

My apologies , I was not sure how to read it ... you would be amazed how often people get locked in , and not meaning to be sexist , because women wear skirts and drop trousers etc. it was not unusual to find them in various states of undress because they were to inebriated to get dressed again ... also if they fall asleep are embarrassed and disorientated ... many a staffy was interrupted by dishevelled patrons

Good work on the videos, but the Conti was never open after 1 am.. never any rooftop parties (I used to go out a LOT😱) and no rooftop parties as roof was sloped traditionally not a flat roof. Also, the second storey balcony was extremely high, 10-12 foot ceilings on first floor then the balcony, very difficult to hang off there and not need a ladder to reach you! I think it does look like a girl but the angle of the knees is wrong for someone “hanging” their body downwards.. it’s almost like the knees are bent in a sitting position which would discount this climbing down theory?

Would you know if there where upstairs toilets to fit my theory it was a punter who was locked in after falling asleep in the loos

Good work on the videos, but the Conti was never open after 1 am.. never any rooftop parties (I used to go out a LOT[emoji33]) and no rooftop parties as roof was sloped traditionally not a flat roof. Also, the second storey balcony was extremely high, 10-12 foot ceilings on first floor then the balcony, very difficult to hang off there and not need a ladder to reach you! I think it does look like a girl but the angle of the knees is wrong for someone “hanging” their body downwards.. it’s almost like the knees are bent in a sitting position which would discount this climbing down theory?

assuming said female was in control, or in any fit state, and conscious. otherwise not unreasonable to discount what might be imagined as a typical bodily position whilst attempting to perform such a manouvre.
strictly my opinion only, of course.

crazy? ooo, ouch, guccigal

[emoji887]

And I thought you were a "good girl" Guccigal, you wild thing you, out till all hours!! That's what I keep seeing about the girl climbing down, like you I can't see the bottom of the legs, and it looks like she's got a "gnome" on her (or a backpack?). So no kinky parties on the sloped roof hey? Are you SURE it was a sloped roof or were you up there doing some whacky tobaccy!!?? :laughing:

Probably trying to get to second floor bypassing bouncers or cue a front door

Would you know if there where upstairs toilets to fit my theory it was a punter who was locked in after falling asleep in the loos

And I thought you were a "good girl" Guccigal, you wild thing you, out till all hours!! That's what I keep seeing about the girl climbing down, like you I can't see the bottom of the legs, and it looks like she's got a "gnome" on her (or a backpack?). So no kinky parties on the sloped roof hey? Are you SURE it was a sloped roof or were you up there doing some whacky tobaccy!!?? :laughing:

Classic! No whacky Backy or anything else for me.. a good girl..but .. gnomes in backpacks 🎒 am losing it..

assuming said female was in control, or in any fit state, and conscious. otherwise not unreasonable to discount what might be imagined as a typical bodily position whilst attempting to perform such a manouvre.
strictly my opinion only, of course.

crazy? ooo, ouch, guccigal

Not crazy as in stupid, crazy as in very strange, but good detective work! Still not sure of the leg position, but maybe I’m not fit enough! I was there that night and viewed that footage, but don’t remember this part at all.

Yes upstairs toilets on 1st floor

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I would guess 2 then 1

They must be able to program the general and familial data bases to automatically check for the most wanted matches it can't be left to manual searches that would take forever, besides manually there would be more risk of human error. So if a familial match came up for the Kimono sample the bells go off an alert comes up and the team that belongs to that sample are alerted. Then they open the file.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the unknown HD DNA sample is checked against the DNA database, wouldn't the final report showing DNA matches with HD sample include:
-Match to CG sample
-Match to KK sample
AND at same time,
- any familial matches if there was any?????

Surely this process happened all at once?
Accounting for the computer processing time of course, but I imagine the final report would state ALL matches at first run.

Just imagine if the alleged CSK NEVER dropped the alleged kimono when allegedly escaping alleged HD crime scene!
Bet he's kicking himself now! (allegedly)

Do we know where Bra is alleged to have dropped the kimono? Inside or outside of the house?

If outside, it may be problematic.

Just imagine if the alleged CSK NEVER dropped the alleged kimono when escaping alleged HD crime scene!
Bet he's kicking himself now! (allegedly)

Do we know where Bra is alleged to have dropped the kimono? Inside or outside of the house?

yes very problematic if dropped outside.
I'm hoping for inside the house....

the kimono seems like such a strange thing to take with you ... If it was stolen on the night you would think it was from close by , it's a rapid jump from knocking off clothes to sexual assault in one night . So why didn't someone close by recognize it when it was in the news

if he didn't steal it on the night it means he took it with him ?... Maybe nobody recognized it because it was his all along

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the unknown HD DNA sample is checked against the DNA database, wouldn't the final report showing DNA matches with HD sample include:
-Match to CG sample
-Match to KK sample
AND at same time,
- any familial matches if there was any?????

Surely this process happened all at once?
Accounting for the computer processing time of course, but I imagine the final report would state ALL matches at first run.

I presume being as it's a computer it would be given a specific task so the Data bank operator keys in the equivalent of

"Please find any familial matches for this DNA profile."

There were DNA matches between CG, KK and HD. They just needed 1 profile to look for a familial match. The Kimono was the earliest evidence once they had the name connected to the familial match (and it may not have been Edwards) the family tree would show who of the family had been connected to the HD area. They would soon find out through Drivers Licences, Tax Dept, Rates, Banks, Telephone accounts where they were now.

I suspect someone did recognize the kimono when it was in the news but the police claimed at that time it was stolen from a clothesline and used in another attack. They also casually imo in the press connected it to the murder of Victoria Clarke in April 1987, leaving us to wonder if the kimono was Victoria Clarke's or whoever actually owned the kimono had already said that it had been stolen over a year ago.

Did Bra have a white kimono in his stash of clothes all that time? Very strange.

the kimono seems like such a strange thing to take with you ... If it was stolen on the night you would think it was from close by , it's a rapid jump from knocking off clothes to sexual assault in one night . So why didn't someone close by recognize it when it was in the news

if he didn't steal it on the night it means he took it with him ?... Maybe nobody recognized it because it was his all along

IMHO the picture looks like a lady trying to get down and fast. The bottom right leg has her dark coloured trousers still on her right foot (as though pulled down) and the left leg of trousers off the leg entirely and hanging. It not uncommon for tight trousers to get stuck on the ankle. She looks in a huge rush and dangling. IMO the body position not uncommon, if this was case. I have seen girlfriends fall like this when jumping fences and not in control.

Infact, on closer observation, it looks like her right hip is higher (black jacket also hitched up slightly due to bend at waist) and her right leg is bent (right foot higher than left) as though climbing down. Both her arms are bent inwards towards her midline (trying to lower self close to body) rather than right arm outstretched as though gripping something. You can see the skin of formarms- jacket pulled up from rushing or 3/4 sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member