Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Petedavo , the taxi attack was two people, not the subway attack. This is copied from another thread post to refresh the memory ...
Princess Rd - October 31, 1994 (Monday) A 31-year-old woman got into a taxi near the club (Club Bayview). A man hiding in the back seat grabbed her, but she jumped from the car, breaking a leg.
A 31-year-old woman breaks her ankle when she leaps from a speeding taxi on Princess Rd, after the driver and another man try to attack her. A 31-year-old hailed a taxi near the club (Club Bayview).
PD , What do you mean by Subiaco abduction ? Do you mean the two blokes identikit picture, around 2006 or thereabouts, Picked up girl while driving a car ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Underwood ave rape.jpg
    Underwood ave rape.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 397
I like the concept that the CSK may have made contact at OBH or the Cottesloe earlier

Reports of Sarah being seen with a man at of her flat lift will be telling at the trial.

Another abduction had occurred from Cottesloe carpark, taken to Swanbourne drive-in. Potential for pre meet at the pubs in this area. These pubs were popular with country farmer kids.

Steve Ross's account will be at the trial?

Police have been in dialogue with ex wife and ex partner? Surely this will shed some light on a timeline?

Here is a link of Scribble Maps showing the area of Claremont attacks

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Claremont_Attacks/JYm3Rct01U

I found this Websleuths CSK resource helpful from a newbies perspective

Claremont Serial Killer: Media, Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION*

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Media-Timelines-Photos-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page12
Hi KrissieJ. Excellent scribble map, you look like a map expert.

This map's got a great summary of all (I think) attacks in the area from 1992 until Ciara.

Back door leads behind bar from memory. No public access. Unless he worked there.

Multiple bouncers with a quick hoist out front door ont the road

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...2235:0x504f0b535df41c0!8m2!3d-31.98!4d115.782
Great map KrissieJ, reminds me of someone else who liked maps. You can see the ice machine and it's a 2018 Google map, but ice machine is not there anymore (as of today anyhow)...
attachment.php

March 2018 Claremont Hotel back entrance. Stairs lead to a double door fire escape. Arrows point out boarded up windows coming from toilets. No ice machine.

Attachments

• Conti back entrance.jpg
    Conti back entrance.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 313
There is also a laneway directly next to the drive-in bottle store which leads to the back of the Conti/ Claremont.

The building next to the bottle store makes up part of Claremont Quarter and was not there in late 90's - I do remember the ramp up to the upstairs Coles car park being very close to this location but can't quite remember the exact layout.

This area is very close to where the Coles Loading Bay attack occurred and potentially also the incident where the girl was asked to search for keys in the car.

Would also be interesting whether any CTV from the bottle store picked anything up the night JR went missing.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Snap Spinny!!

Interesting to compare the ice machine cctv image and it a match for this back view of the Claremont Hotel. Stairs may have been changed for a wider version however.

Can see if someone climbed out of the toilet windows (now boarded up) they could have been trying to get out, by climbing down the roof, if the stairs were gated and locked after hours.

cache.php

Thanks. Just wanted to view the images together.
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Younger relative perhaps? Accused would have been 38, if this occurred in 2006. Or someone completely different?

PD I can't find the post to reply to, but you mentioned the police physiologist sister in law. You established she went to Divillier College in Fremantle and we may have assumed the ex wife also went to the same school.

However it's quite possible that she went to Iona. She was younger and the restaurant business was set up on Stirling Hwy when she would have been of secondary age I think.

Brother is also interesting. The closest catholic boys school I think is CBC Fremantle who maintain a good relationship with Iona Presentation College and Santa Maria College, Attadale.

I remember a large oval bar in the middle of the venue in the old days - correct me if I am wrong?

I cant remember that. But you might be right. So you know which year?

I thought it was a table to sit around.

Younger relative perhaps? Accused would have been 38, if this occurred in 2006. Or someone completely different?

PD I can't find the post to reply to, but you mentioned the police physiologist sister in law. You established she went to Divillier College in Fremantle and we may have assumed the ex wife also went to the same school.

However it's quite possible that she went to Iona. She was younger and the restaurant business was set up on Stirling Hwy when she would have been of secondary age I think.

Brother is also interesting. The closest catholic boys school I think is CBC Fremantle who maintain a good relationship with Iona Presentation College and Santa Maria College, Attadale.
I thought I remembered noticing something. A Mediterranean trait maybe. That's all.

5c035702cbdb8492f105e4327515c114.jpg

Thanks. Just wanted to view the images together.

I cant remember that. But you might be right. So you know which year?

I thought it was a table to sit around.

Yes there was a big oval bar, with dance floor in far right corner as you enter. Never remember going out the top external stairs ever.. was it even an entrance then?

I remember a large oval bar in the middle of the venue in the old days correct me if I am wrong?
Not sure if you're mistaken Spin but I dont recall a circular/*edit oval bar either. Coronado's had an almost circular bar to the left of the main entrance & the Swanbourne Hotel had the same sort of thing for a while. CBV had a rectangle shaped bar in the middle but the only true circular bars I recall anywhere many moons ago was the back bar at the White Sands in Scarborough & Eagle One in Northbridge.

The trial is going to be explosive by the sound of it.

If this happened 2006, it is all wrong. Not related.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...9a6fe899ceeec!8m2!3d-31.9478154!4d115.7929529

Mmmm red Commodore. Witnesses to these two in other crimes?

Yes there was a big oval bar, with dance floor in far right corner as you enter. Never remember going out the top external stairs ever.. was it even an entrance then?
Well there you go.. My old days must be really old then. I only recall a really small bar upstairs, think it was L shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper