Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Fire Doors , you cannot enter through a fire door , they are exit doors only and are usually alarmed , if you look at Innerchilds picks you will see the large handles on the door for quick opening , there are no handles on the outside of the door as the doors are also used to contain fires if nobody needs to escape

I agree there would likely be security guards at the rear fire escape, but I hope a fire escape wouldn’t be locked!
I doubt that there would have been security stationed permanently at the rear fire escape. Likely to have been part of the security checking rounds. Is there anyone out there who can clarify?

I doubt that there would have been security stationed permanently at the rear fire escape. Likely to have been part of the security checking rounds. Is there anyone out there who can clarify?

There would definitely be no bouncers stationed outside of the rear fire escape , it would be pointless , if they had a designated person doing carpark patrol as some venues did he may have checked the area , but apart from that it would not happen

There would definitely be no bouncers stationed outside of the rear fire escape , it would be pointless , if they had a designated person doing carpark patrol as some venues did he may have checked the area , but apart from that it would not happen

From a security perspective, it would be stupid to leave an unlocked door unattended or monitored especially when there is often a line of people queued out the front door.

Could someone please explain to me the significance of a broken quote , someone pulled me up on this a few days ago which I took no offence to , but I have noticed today it mentioned that Admins may be notified about broken quotes

When I had sent broken quotes it was all innocent , I had typed what I wanted without realising there was sent fromTaptalk or similar below what I had written so I just deleted it

The only thing I saw missing from Innerchilds broken quote was that it was sent from taptalk , why would this justify notifying Admins , what is the issue

From a security perspective, it would be stupid to leave an unlocked door unattended or monitored especially when there is often a line of people queued out the front door.

I said it would not be monitored from the Outside ... You cannot enter from the Outside ... I only did the job for 20 years , what would I know

Mystery Man probably worked at the bottleshop behind the Continental Hotel? Or nearby bar staff? He came in from Gugeri Street?

All the girls probably met him at a bottleshop. What a way to meet everyone prior then ask if they want a lift.

The girls have already met, so get in.

cache.php

http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2008/08/29/2350183.htm

I think if Mystery Man worked In a local bottleshop or bar he would not be a Mystery Man , especially if he liked to talk to the girls

I think if Mystery Man worked In a local bottleshop or bar he would not be a Mystery Man , especially if he liked to talk to the girls

Midnight shift finish, or predator of the midnight close of pubs? Pick off the women alone on their way home? It appears so.

Turns up at 00.01.30 hours

Could someone please explain to me the significance of a broken quote , someone pulled me up on this a few days ago which I took no offence to , but I have noticed today it mentioned that Admins may be notified about broken quotes

When I had sent broken quotes it was all innocent , I had typed what I wanted without realising there was sent fromTaptalk or similar below what I had written so I just deleted it

The only thing I saw missing from Innerchilds broken quote was that it was sent from taptalk , why would this justify notifying Admins , what is the issue

Hi El Gordo,

This might help. Probably a lot of us don't know but were afraid to ask!

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ir-a-broken-quote-or-broken-link-in-your-post

I said it would not be monitored from the Outside ... You cannot enter from the Outside ... I only did the job for 20 years , what would I know
Having worked in many management roles over the years I support this view. There is absolutely no point in placing security outside a closed fire door as it is a waste of a security resource.

In the event of the alarm on the fire door failing/ not working, people can exit, however they would not be able to get back in. It is possible that someone inside the Conti could utilise this exit to avoid being seen by the security at the front of the venue.

In addition,I do believe it is possible for someone to nip in or out of the back ground floor door if needed which lead to back area and exit - just near the rear left toilets.

No one said from outside. Cannot gain access from outside. Its a firedoor. These days it sets off an alarm. Not sure about 1996 though. Probably security camera there anyrate.

The area is full of security guards even if someone tried to open the door from the inside making sure people being let in the back doors. Numbers above the allowed were a fire risk. Get the licence revoked at the drop of a hat.

From memory, a security guard would stand upstairs looking down on the crowd.

Seeing it has been asked twice. Broken quotes impact rendering of pages. Issues waterfall into other areas. Just one example.

Administrators do ask to be notified, but if we can save them some unnecessary work, it saves them time.

Hi El Gordo,

This might help. Probably a lot of us don't know but were afraid to ask!

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ir-a-broken-quote-or-broken-link-in-your-post

Its a pet hate by administrators because it consumes so much of their time.

Administrators wouldnt like you calling it petty. Its the admins pet hate because broken tags waterfall through a page into other pages making it hard to rectify. It can break the site which consumes large chunks of their time.

Thank you for the link , I'm still not sure what the issue is with Taptalk being missing

I would understand if someone's post had been edited or changed , but to talk about notifying Admins for something so petty seems strange to me

No one said from outside. Cannot gain access from outside. Its a firedoor. These days it sets off an alarm. Not sure about 1996 though. Probably security camera there anyrate.

The area is full of security guards even if someone tried to open the door from the inside making sure people being let in the back doors. Numbers above the allowed were a fire risk. Get the licence revoked at the drop of a hat.

From memory, a security guard would stand upstairs looking down on the crowd.

It was you who said it would be stupid to leave an unlocked door unattended with a long queue at the front in response to me saying it would not be monitored from the outside... now you say there was security everywhere if someone tried to open the door... do you just like trying to correct every comment made here

Thats a quote.

Could someone please explain to me the significance of a broken quote , someone pulled me up on this a few days ago which I took no offence to , but I have noticed today it mentioned that Admins may be notified about broken quotes, what is the issue[/QUOTE

Thats a broken quote. Note the missing ] from the end of the word quote.
When people keep re quoting them it gets hard to follow and they can end up being attributed to the wrong people.

Thats a quote.

Could someone please explain to me the significance of a broken quote , someone pulled me up on this a few days ago which I took no offence to , but I have noticed today it mentioned that Admins may be notified about broken quotes, what is the issue[/QUOTE

Thats a broken quote. Note the missing ] from the end of the word quote.
When people keep re quoting them it gets hard to follow and they can end up being attributed to the wrong people.

Ok , thank you , that makes sense

You can remove whatever you want from a quote provided you dont type in the middle of someone elses quote & the beginning
name said:
& the end [/QUOTE ] of it is correct.

I agree there would likely be security guards at the rear fire escape, but I hope a fire escape wouldn’t be locked!
Sometimes they are one way doors (ie: you can exit but not enter). Also sometimes two one way doors (so you couldn't just hold a door open from the inside for others to get in).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member