Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people consider that the facts of this case will never be known
If BRE doesn't take the stand , doesn't give evidence , nobody will ever know what happened
I'm not implying his guilt or innocence

attachment.php

Hi everyone - the two guys in the identikit pictures - Im pretty sure they were the id pictures of the guys who raped a lady after they offered her a lift. She got in the car in Subiaco? Around 2006. The guys turned out to be from Chile. I tried to find a link but can’t. Not sure if the guys were caught. Sorry - sounds a bit scrappy but I remember reading they were from Chile. MOO

If BRE doesn't take the stand , doesn't give evidence , nobody will ever know what happened
. Far too many unknowns to even begin thinking about it IMO. Speculating would be pointless. I wish we knew though.

Birnie's survivor Kate Moir, incredibly intelligent and brave woman, speaks out against mandatory parole for WA's worst murderers:

QUOTE BBM:

"A Perth woman who survived capture by Australia’s worst serial killing couple, David and Catherine Birnie, is now campaigning to have mandatory parole board review hearings revoked. Thirty years after Kate Moir survived being kidnapped and held prisoner at the Birnies’ home in 1986, she wants authorities to change the law which states WA’s worst murderers must be considered for parole every three years, even if they don’t apply for it."
https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/04/10/serial-killer-birnie_n_9638026.html

Didn't know about this film made in WA last year about a fictional serial killing couple? Wonder if one day they'll make a film about the CSK? Wouldn't surprise me if they did, AND it will no doubt get government grant to help make it. happen?

QUOTE from Stephen Curry (actor):
"Disturbing themes were a harrowing journey for the cast.“That reminder that you have to keep in your head when you’re doing something like this, which is that this stuff happens to real people and as such the responsibility is on all of us to give that respect,” Curry said.

https://thewest.com.au/entertainmen...swaps-comedy-for-psycho-killers-ng-b88473401z

Yes there was a big oval bar, with dance floor in far right corner as you enter. Never remember going out the top external stairs ever.. was it even an entrance then?

This is how I remember it also GucciGal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As people are showing interest in the Claremont Hotel scene at the moment it may be useful to some to know that for a long time the Continental , Club Bay View , The OBH , Coronados all used the same security company for their door staff , and the staff used to swap and change work places ... the people who are remembering being around at the time may recall the same guys being at different venues

Hi everyone - the two guys in the identikit pictures - Im pretty sure they were the id pictures of the guys who raped a lady after they offered her a lift. She got in the car in Subiaco? Around 2006. The guys turned out to be from Chile. I tried to find a link but can’t. Not sure if the guys were caught. Sorry - sounds a bit scrappy but I remember reading they were from Chile. MOO
Chile? Thanks for jogging my memory, but wasn't that the sailors that abducted a couple at an ATM in Vic Park and raped the girl in Bushland near the Dept of Transport Centre on Welshpool Rd?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Its a bit freaky because that track in the crime leads to Uniprint, UWAs print building.

Instead of heading east towards Northbridge, they headed west towards Claremont showgrounds.

http://www.uniprint.uwa.edu.au/

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...9a6fe899ceeec!8m2!3d-31.9478154!4d115.7929529
UniPrint. Yes, probably the screenprinters referred to by Noel Coward who touted a dossier to the police of who he suspected was the CSK in the years before he died in South Fremantle. He used to push his theories online under the username DROC

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks Annalise. It would have been nice to have known this happened in 2006 when it was posted.

Straight away it would have been no relevance with the ages. Here I am thinking it was around 1997 when it hasn't a date reference in the original post.

Maybe BRE has some Chilean genetics. There is some similar attributes. Colombian? Very thick dark hair.

So the new security company had taken over security of all of these places?

As people are showing interest in the Claremont Hotel scene at the moment it may be useful to some to know that for a long time the Continental , Club Bay View , The OBH , Coronados all used the same security company for their door staff , and the staff used to swap and change work places ... the people who are remembering being around at the time may recall the same guys being at different venues

The police investigated printer was on Stirling highway though, yeah? RE: The plastic coated cord regarding some components

UniPrint. Yes, probably the screenprinters referred to by Noel Coward who touted a dossier to the police of who he suspected was the CSK in the years before he died in South Fremantle. He used to push his theories online under the username DROC

There will still be evidence released. I'm sure the media will extrapolate some of it along with the ensuing police inquiry into police procedure at the beginning of the investigation.

If anyone knows Bret Christian, could you please ask him about the article on the new security company in Claremont at the time.

So the new security company had taken over security of all of these places?

The police investigated printer was on Stirling highway though, yeah? RE: The plastic coated cord regarding some components

There will still be evidence released. I'm sure the media will extrapolate some of it along with the ensuing police inquiry into police procedure at the beginning of the investigation.

Sorry i was not implying that a new security company had taken over at all , i think Coronados was closed by the the time of the CSK , not 100% sure , the security guards that appear in the photos that were put around re the CSK definitely worked for the company i refered to ... as far as i know the same company was still involved in all the venues that remained open but again not 100% sure

I could be wrong in the previous post , it is possible there was a new security firm who kept the same staff ... there were 2 breakaway companies formed by former staff members of the original company , im trying to recall when this happened but having no luck

A new security company had taken over the area around the time of the crimes. There was a newspaper article on the new and upcoming director. He was going to take over the world.

Bret Christian would know about this around the time of the crimes. I cant be certain but thought I had read it in The Post. It is a local type news report so you would presume so.

Sorry i was not implying that a new security company had taken over at all , i think Coronados was closed by the the time of the CSK , not 100% sure , the security guards that appear in the photos that were put around re the CSK definitely worked for the company i refered to ... as far as i know the same company was still involved in all the venues that remained open but again not 100% sure

For the courtesy of those overseas, the carpark opposite the Cottesloe Hotel, and the groyne behind it where Julie Cutler's car was found.

No. "A man kidnapped her from a car in a carpark opposite the Cottesloe Hotel...."
Post Newspaper 14Nov15 "Kidnapped teen in Claremont attack". Bret Christian.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...3e44530!8m2!3d-31.9947172!4d115.7522991?hl=en

Here is an aerial of the Claremont Hotel carpark opposite on Gugeri street with Claremont Post Office across the road and phone boxes where someone in the carpark could view the front door of the Claremont where Jane was standing.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/sear....9814267,115.7806899,302m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Attachments

• Claremont Hotel bottom of stairs.jpg
    Claremont Hotel bottom of stairs.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Claremont Hotel upstairs.jpg
    Claremont Hotel upstairs.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Claremont hotel Toilet fire escape.jpg
    Claremont hotel Toilet fire escape.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Claremont Hotel fire escape.jpg
    Claremont Hotel fire escape.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 250
Surely there would be bouncers at the rear to ensure no one was using the rear fire escape? This would prevent people entering as well. All of these doors and rear would be locked up tight by security.

No ins or outs unless it was an inside job with others involved.

There was security inside along with security vision. If he was inside, he would have been able to use the rear fire escape.

There was security everywhere inside.

*Innerchild, could you please fix the quote tag so we don't have to bother admin. Cheers.

Surely there would be bouncers at the rear to ensure no one was using the rear fire escape? This would prevent people entering as well. All of these doors and rear would be locked up tight by security.

No ins or outs unless it was an inside job with others involved.

There was security inside along with security vision. If he was inside, he would have been able to use the rear fire escape.

There was security everywhere inside.

*Innerchild, could you please fix the quote tag so we don't have to bother admin. Cheers.

I agree there would likely be security guards at the rear fire escape, but I hope a fire escape wouldn’t be locked!

Hi El Gordo,

I was of the understanding that the hotels, Continental and Club Bay View hired their own security. Do you have the name of the security company Conti, CBV and OBH used?

Thanks.

Hi El Gordo,

I was of the understanding that the hotels, Continental and Club Bay View hired their own security. Do you have the name of the security company Conti, CBV and OBH used?

Thanks.

The company i was talking about was New Breed security , I worked at all the venues I mentioned for them , apart from the Continental... if I recall correctly the Continental and CBV had the same owners ... maybe they did employ privately but employed the guys they knew from CBV .... New Breed Security no longer exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agave1993