Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Does anyone else feel that it's getting VERY interesting on this forum at present, like it's kicked up a notch or two and we are all contributing some fantastic, well researched stuff??? Terrific!

I'm wondering if we are taking too narrow a view. The video may have been edited so that other information was hidden, nothing to do with the CSK case.

There is all manner of unlawful activity going on in any square mile of anywhere. E.g. Could have been the arrival or departure of a bagman or anything
POST JAN 4, 1994
Description of closing time at Conti (although I think over exaggerated viewpoint):

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4175.jpg
    IMG_4175.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 176
Many thanks to one of our top Super-sleuths for forwarding this…

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180325/af54ef11fdceb0e9e6f4a20396088380.heic

1989 - Cottesloe incident. The man described as short-black hair, close cropped full beard, olive skin, hairy body and slight to medium build.

It would appear the victim was chosen at random – I can only guess she was taken completely by surprise. There’s no mention that the perpetrator said anything. My guess is he just, starred-hard at the victim.

Did she obtain his number plate. Was he driving his own vehicle.

CV , that newspaper clipping that Spinnaker provided about the flasher would that be south of cottesloe beach a few kms ?

POST JAN 4, 1994
Description of closing time at Conti (although I think over exaggerated viewpoint):

attachment.php

Would you know if any action was taken on this , its before the CSK crimes so it would be interesting to know if the area had been cleaned up after the article

Re the pic from the video , there is just as much chance it was edited so MM could not be identified .... why I would not know , but the odds are exactly the same

MM could have been a bluff / excuse to post the pic ... it was others or another in the pic they wanted people to come forward about ... ive recognised 3 people in the photos taken outside ... other people would recognise other people

If you really wanted to know who MM was , why post a photo of the back of his head , they have different angle shots of everyone else

Would you know if any action was taken on this , its before the CSK crimes so it would be interesting to know if the area had been cleaned up after the article

Re the pic from the video , there is just as much chance it was edited so MM could not be identified .... why I would not know , but the odds are exactly the same

MM could have been a bluff / excuse to post the pic ... it was others or another in the pic they wanted people to come forward about ... ive recognised 3 people in the photos taken outside ... other people would recognise other people

If you really wanted to know who MM was , why post a photo of the back of his head , they have different angle shots of everyone else
I am not sure as really did not pay attention to that type of thing in those days - too busy joining in. Although i don’t remember it being that bad with fights and scuffles and people drinking in street.

Yes does seem strange - the only person not identified, interacts with JR and we can’t see his face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV , that newspaper clipping that Spinnaker provided about the flasher would that be south of cottesloe beach a few kms ?
Metic,

I’m not sure where the incident happened - Spinnaker provided the article.

As Curtin Av was mentioned it would be somewhere secluded. Parts of Curtin Ave which are secluded are the stretch between Jarrad St and Salvado Rd. There’s also a park on the cnr of Eric St and Curtin Av. The remainder of Curtin Av has housing – I’m not sure if they were there in 1989.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/

Here is a photo of the same car being searched that was published a year before the arrest. It is LW's car. The news report is showing old footage because they dont have enough new footage for the bulletin.

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20160127/282424168239745

in the words of an administrator "Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more"
...so i'm going out on a limb here.

thanks, billy, i appreciate your time taken to source and reply, but as i can only access an outdoors photo of LW car from the link you provided, i will remain unconvinced until viewing a link to the historical LW search containing actual footage of the scene from which i grabbed the isolated frame ... at which time i WILL VERY humbly concede to having made an honest error ; however, if i have been mistaken, and you are indeed correct, to me it does then open a whole fresh can of worms, as any of you so inclined to locate (and closely view) the "very first frame" of that particular scene may understand why.
until such time, this is my last word on the subject#

apologies. my intention is not to argue, but FWIW, i am a 'sleuth' ; AFAIA, the term "sleuther" exists nowhere but as used by some on this website where i also duly note the very tacit bullying of which most are likely unaware, not to mention the names i'v been called on other forums in reference to my infrequent WS posts - loon, arse monkey, arse hat pendejo [modsnip] my comments being immediately buried beneath a couple of hundred "how's your aunts?" and a recent thread closed ... i am no conspiracy theorist,
i have just the one ID, post infrequently, honestly - perhaps naively - but always from personal observation , or speculation when stated, and i truly don't believe anything i'v said to date is subject to being labelled sub judice ... please correct me if i'm wrong and if this is the case i welcome an overdue nod from the top.

[emoji887]

in the words of an administrator "Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more"

thanks, billy, i appreciate your time taken to source and reply, but as i can only access an outdoors photo of LW car from the link you provided, i will remain unconvinced until viewing a link to the historical LW search containing actual footage of the scene from which i grabbed the isolated frame ... at which time i WILL VERY humbly concede to having made an honest error ; however, if i have been mistaken, and you are indeed correct, to me it does then open a whole fresh can of worms, as any of you so inclined to locate (and closely view) the "very first frame" of that particular scene may understand why.

apologies. my intention is not to argue, but FWIW, i am a 'sleuth' ; AFAIA, the term "sleuther" exists nowhere but as used by some on this website where i also duly note the very tacit bullying of which most are likely unaware, not to mention the names i'v been called on other forums in reference to my infrequent WS posts - loon, arse monkey, arse hat pendejo [modsnip] my comments being immediately buried beneath a couple of hundred "how's your aunts?" and a recent thread closed ... i am no conspiracy theorist,
i have just the one ID, post infrequently, honestly - perhaps naively - but always from personal observation , or speculation when stated, and i truly don't believe anything i'v said to date is subject to being labelled sub judice ... please correct me if i'm wrong and if this is the case i welcome an overdue nod from the top.

[emoji887]

Its an outdoor car port. You can see the same pink flower in both pictures. Honestly.

[emoji887]

I have to agree entirely with what you say about your honesty in posting
I know when you have disagreed with me you have said so and explained why
That we have disagreed at some time has not stopped you agreeing with me at later times and vice /versa

Good luck with what you are doing and don't let others bother you to much

[emoji887]

Annalise, that is terrible all those horrible things you've been called. What is it with people that they become such bullies on forums and start attacking so personally, and are so quick to anger??? Hard to "give more" after we've been knocked down, so good for you for standing up and calling out some of this atrocious behaviour by cowards that hide behind their screens. Thanks for your post, by the way, very insightful!

Annalise, that is terrible all those horrible things you've been called. What is it with people that they become such bullies on forums and start attacking so personally, and are so quick to anger??? Hard to "give more" after we've been knocked down, so good for you for standing up and calling out some of this atrocious behaviour by cowards that hide behind their screens. Thanks for your post, by the way, very insightful!

More pics of LW search that are the same ones in the isolated screen grab Brevette took. Am saving you from sleuthing a hyundai that doesnt belong to the accused. If you want to continue wasting your time then go ahead.

https://thesydney.news/2018/02/06/c...ce-williams-dies-after-cancer-battle-reports/

Attachments

• BB.png
    BB.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 182
Metic,

I’m not sure where the incident happened - Spinnaker provided the article.

As Curtin Av was mentioned it would be somewhere secluded. Parts of Curtin Ave which are secluded are the stretch between Jarrad St and Salvado Rd. There’s also a park on the cnr of Eric St and Curtin Av. The remainder of Curtin Av has housing – I’m not sure if they were there in 1989.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/

Best we park this article for now as I am still doing some research - the Cottesloe Beach abduction was also in 1989 and I am wondering if there is any connection with the perp. Will post again when have more background info.

Watch the video on this page from 3mins20secs into the documentary. It has footage of the search at LW place. Same car port and same car as the isolated screen grab taken by brevette.

This documentary came out well before the current accused was arrested.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/28288354/the-claremont-killer-part-one/

FYI lampformypath you are quoting brevette yet talking to user Annalise. I would suggest a lack of attention to detail would be the main reason why the majority of regular contributors left this thread.

Thats exactly where it is Met. Just south of Marine Terrace on Curtain Ave about 2.5kms from Cottesloe Beach

Watch the video on this page from 3mins20secs into the documentary. It has footage of the search at LW place. Same car port and same car as the isolated screen grab taken by brevette.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/28288354/the-claremont-killer-part-one/

FYI lampformypath you are quoting brevette yet talking to user Annalise. I would suggest a lack of attention to detail would be the main reason why the majority of regular contributors left this thread.

Sorry, you are correct, we all make mistakes, but thank you for pointing it out. I sincerely hope I have not contributed to anyone leaving this thread, that would never be my intention.

Sorry, you are correct, we all make mistakes, but thank you for pointing it out. I sincerely hope I have not contributed to anyone leaving this thread, that would never be my intention.

Relax , I do not think anyone thinks you do anything with bad intentions

Sometimes these threads are like being part of the worst game of Chinese Whispers ... its easy to make mistakes

Don't be scared of making mistakes. That is the kid of culture that brings in tunnel vision to departments like law enforcement.

We don't have a crystal ball.

What people must realise though, is we are dealing with crazy perpetrators and when they are not crazy, they still have killed people which, when you are talking serial killers, I call crazy. Killing multiple people to me is not a sane thing to do.

Talking about crazy people doing crazy things is going to make you sound crazy. Anyone calling you crazy for describing crazy people really has no idea what they are talking about.

Some people try to put you down to elevate themselves. Often they will resort to slander. Doesn't work. They are delusional.

[emoji887]

Crazy people do crazy things.

We are looking at a full blown calculating serial killer here. This is not some bloke killing his wife.

We are looking at someone who has carried out long term strategies. Those strategies can change so as not to appear to be the same person.

Unfortunately there is some people that don't grasp the depth some serial killers go to. That is their problem.

Serial killers can take on any number of attributes. While there has been classifications created, names created, there appears any combination attributes.

Its not you that has gone down the rabbit hole, it is the criminal that goes down the rabbit hole. You are only identifying with their mania.

Its up to the moderators to rip out the bullies Brevette that target you with slander. Stay objective. Ignore the trolls.

<... extract

again, thanks.
i have already note some similarity in the previously mentioned single photo from LW search, and will respond further RE my obs of video at the link included in your post, but at the moment, it just will not play for me... perhaps too many users are trying to view simultaneously ; i will try again later[emoji1360]
[emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member