Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many Perth people, we headed away over Easter and I was surprised to be looking out the window and suddenly see Pipidinny Rd (CG dump site)

I always thought it was out whoop-whoop but I realised the dump site is only 2km from Dizzy Lamb theme park that I went to as a kid, and about 10km closer to the city than Atlantis theme park (we drove past the big king Neptune head that has been kept).

In the 80s there was a plan to try and turn that whole Yanchep area into Australia's Las Vegas and by the early 90s that plan was failing.

So yes, the actual dump site was a kind of secluded, bush area. But near some busy places and on the edge of an area that had held high hopes for big development. So that, coupled with the fact that the body wasn't buried, makes me think the CSK didn't intend for the bodies to never be found (either that, or was not thinking very hard and just chose somewhere that they- and every man and his dog- had been, but which had more bush and sand than home)

So, where is SS?!

The area has a lot of housing development, for example there's the Allara housing estate about 500m from the CG dump site. Does that mean SS's discovery could be imminent? Or does it mean it's too late? Or is she somewhere else?

Like many Perth people, we headed away over Easter and I was surprised to be looking out the window and suddenly see Pipidinny Rd (CG dump site)

I always thought it was out whoop-whoop but I realised the dump site is only 2km from Dizzy Lamb theme park that I went to as a kid, and about 10km closer to the city than Atlantis theme park (we drove past the big king Neptune head that has been kept).

In the 80s there was a plan to try and turn that whole Yanchep area into Australia's Las Vegas and by the early 90s that plan was failing.

So yes, the actual dump site was a kind of secluded, bush area. But near some busy places and on the edge of an area that had held high hopes for big development. So that, coupled with the fact that the body wasn't buried, makes me think the CSK didn't intend for the bodies to never be found (either that, or was not thinking very hard and just chose somewhere that they- and every man and his dog- had been, but which had more bush and sand than home)

So, where is SS?!

The area has a lot of housing development, for example there's the Allara housing estate about 500m from the CG dump site. Does that mean SS's discovery could be imminent? Or does it mean it's too late? Or is she somewhere else?

Thanks for your post Mrs ND. It's funny how you forget all that stuff about the development of Yanchep etc. and your observations are very true, why leave these women so near main roads and places like Yanchep? Particularly you saying "every man and his dog" I was thinking those places would have been popular with locals to take their dogs for walks too? Sometimes these serial killers place their victims in the same area (ala Birnie, Bundy)

Birnie dumpsites quote and link BBM:

"Her body was also dumped in Gleneagles Forest. On October 30, the Birnies were out looking for victims when they came across Noelene Patterson, 31, who had run out of petrol on the Canning Highway in East Fremantle. The Birnies offered to help push Ms Patterson’s car to a service station. Instead, they abducted her and brought her to their Willagee home where she was gagged, tied to a bed and raped. Her body was disposed of in the same location as the two earlier victims."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nie-raped-killed-four-women-sale-579-000.html

Bundy dumpsites link BBM:

"Bundy’s delaying tactics finally came to an end on 24 January 1989, and he was executed at 7 am, taking the secret of his actual victim count with him. His body was cremated and his ashes were spread over the same Washington State mountain area that had served as his favourite dumping ground for the bodies of his victims."

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/ted-bundy/aftermath

Perhaps Sarah was placed in the same area as either Jane or Ciara? The "returning to the scene of the crime" seems to be very popular with some of these serial killers. Maybe the CSK just went roughly 40 klms south with both Sarah and Jane and then when Jane was found went 40klms north as he thought there might be police patrols regularly in Jane's area now? Who knows, there could be more victims buried in both these sites, close by and never discovered? Such a terrible ordeal for Sarah's parents and all the other women missing.

I mispelt the name I mentioned before. It should have been Mony Leucus. Interesting and co-incidence that the poster that calls him her ex, detailed that he had an ex-wife that lived in Mosman Park. She also alleged he and her other ex-abused her children. Strange co-incidence to Droc was that this ex went to St Paul's Beaconsfield asked her to marry him and through connections at St Pauls, convinced the Priest to marry them in 2 weeks instead of the usual 4 needed. She was surprised to see this priest and ladies from St Pauls on the video of Droc's wake. She was also surprised that he had seemingly disappeared after Droc's passing as did "Shannon" from the parish. Others mentioned that this ex was a heroin dealer. This poster does identify herself as a published author that I linked with the claims on her ex's.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902673#post11902673

Originally Posted by papertrail I think it's Mony Leucus. Watch the vid in this link below and go to the 27min30secs mark. One of his victims gives a graphic description of a terrible beating at his hands, being abducted, needled with heroin (in her view that was the substance) and the woman says he was a heroin dealer, and she detailed he had a (fully) plastic-lined boot in his vehicle on the day of the vicious attack. Click on the 'before you leap' link. (As far as I can tell, there are only written transcripts now)
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

07-05-2915,9.29 PM#1020
Originally Posted by AngelJoan
I forgot to say: What the hell happened at St. Paul's? Where'd everybody go? They only held the wake there a few months ago. Why'd FP disappear with no forwarding address or phone number?

Where the wake was held for droc

Originally posted by ExcaliburX Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please? I understand the connection between that particular church at Beaconsfield, some of its members and Droc who they took under their wing after prison. Can you be more specific, particularly regarding FP - thanks. (FP or FPH being first ex?)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902606#post11902606

06-24-2015, 10:36 AM#913 AngelJoan Former Member

Originally Posted by Bartholemeus
Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.
I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

Posted by Angel Joan
Ex #1 was single at the time. I did not enter a relationship with him til 1999.

Ex #2 got married in 92 and divorced in 98 and I did not meet him til 2011. the wife lived in mosman park.

And don't forget I thought both were normal people and only developed my suspicions post separation.

As if I would have married someone I thought was a serial killer con-artist pedophile?

After discovering I might have had kids to a serial killer rapist con'artist homophobic bisexual pedophile?

Remember, I come from a background of educated upper-middle class people and my family all loved both #1 and #2.

That may very well be the guy , the rest of his story seems to line up with what I know of Michelle M , Thank you

"Estelle Blackburn's detective work made legal history in Western Australia and resulted in the exoneration of two men who'd been wrongly convicted for murders now linked to Cooke. She won journalism's most prestigious award, a Walkley for her work.
But what no one knew was that while Estelle Blackburn was engaged on her groundbreaking investigative onslaught, she was herself trapped in a relationship with a violent but persuasive psychopath.
Her violent experiences at the hands of her former boyfriend and a series of extraordinary coincidences are now raising new questions about another notorious group of unsolved murders: the Claremont killings."

http://www.abc.net.au/austory/before-you-leap---part-1/9173352

"Estelle Blackburn's detective work made legal history in Western Australia and resulted in the exoneration of two men who'd been wrongly convicted for murders now linked to Cooke. She won journalism's most prestigious award, a Walkley for her work.
But what no one knew was that while Estelle Blackburn was engaged on her groundbreaking investigative onslaught, she was herself trapped in a relationship with a violent but persuasive psychopath.
Her violent experiences at the hands of her former boyfriend and a series of extraordinary coincidences are now raising new questions about another notorious group of unsolved murders: the Claremont killings."

http://www.abc.net.au/austory/before-you-leap---part-1/9173352

Yes Metic, saw this full story when it was originally on ABC. Estelle is an incredibly brave and intelligent woman. Survived horrific beatings from that man too, and took him back into her life, keeping her injuries and pain a secret! No wonder she reported her partner's "activities" to police! The taxi access is particularly fascinating isn't it? Demonstrates too what people put up with "behind closed doors". So glad she told her story and went on to do such fantastic work.

I mispelt the name I mentioned before. It should have been Mony Leucus. Interesting and co-incidence that the poster that calls him her ex, detailed that he had an ex-wife that lived in Mosman Park. She also alleged he and her other ex-abused her children. Strange co-incidence to Droc was that this ex went to St Paul's Beaconsfield asked her to marry him and through connections at St Pauls, convinced the Priest to marry them in 2 weeks instead of the usual 4 needed. She was surprised to see this priest and ladies from St Pauls on the video of Droc's wake. She was also surprised that he had seemingly disappeared after Droc's passing as did "Shannon" from the parish. Others mentioned that this ex was a heroin dealer. This poster does identify herself as a published author that I linked with the claims on her ex's.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902673#post11902673

Originally Posted by papertrail I think it's Mony Leucus. Watch the vid in this link below and go to the 27min30secs mark. One of his victims gives a graphic description of a terrible beating at his hands, being abducted, needled with heroin (in her view that was the substance) and the woman says he was a heroin dealer, and she detailed he had a (fully) plastic-lined boot in his vehicle on the day of the vicious attack. Click on the 'before you leap' link. (As far as I can tell, there are only written transcripts now)
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

07-05-2915,9.29 PM#1020
I forgot to say: What the hell happened at St. Paul's? Where'd everybody go? They only held the wake there a few months ago. Why'd FP disappear with no forwarding address or phone number?

Where the wake was held for droc

Originally posted by ExcaliburX Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please? I understand the connection between that particular church at Beaconsfield, some of its members and Droc who they took under their wing after prison. Can you be more specific, particularly regarding FP - thanks. (FP or FPH being first ex?)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902606#post11902606

06-24-2015, 10:36 AM#913 AngelJoan Former Member

Originally Posted by Bartholemeus
Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.
I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

Posted by Angel Joan
Ex #1 was single at the time. I did not enter a relationship with him til 1999.

Ex #2 got married in 92 and divorced in 98 and I did not meet him til 2011. the wife lived in mosman park.

And don't forget I thought both were normal people and only developed my suspicions post separation.

As if I would have married someone I thought was a serial killer con-artist pedophile?

After discovering I might have had kids to a serial killer rapist con'artist homophobic bisexual pedophile?

Remember, I come from a background of educated upper-middle class people and my family all loved both #1 and #2.
The below refers to Mony Leucus - link at bottom:

Oct 9, 2001 (The West Australian ABIX via COMTEX) -- A prison inmate endeavoured to hire an undercover policeman to have his former partner brutally bashed. The Supreme Court in Perth was told the former Romanian wrestler, Mony Leucus, 50, was in custody awaiting trial on charges of threatening to kill the woman and for having stalked her. Leucus - angry at her refusal to drop those charges - had decided to prevent her giving evidence against him and attempted to hire a **** to bash her. He pleaded guilty in the court to having procured another to commit grievous bodily harm. Since the incident, Leucus has been convicted and jailed on the previous threat to kill and stalking charges. …"

https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-78982528.html

Posted by bartholomeus :
17/5/16 . Thread #5 .

"January 2000
Blackburn's ex-boyfriend was charged with 'threatening to kill'. He was bailed on condition of no contact with his victim.
Blackburn's ex-boyfriend made 960 phone calls and stalked his victim.
May 2000
He was arrested and charged again.
This time he was denied bail.*
The woman's name has been suppressed by court order.

ESTELLE BLACKBURN: She bravely stood up to him. She had him charged. He was in prison for various offences against her. He went to a fellow prisoner offering him $10,000 plus her jewellery to organise a hit man against her. The prisoner went to the authorities and he was duly charged with that and given a longer sentence.

"So it looks like he was jailed in May 2000 without parole which suggests he stayed in jail until his trial. He was then found guilty and given extra time. If you're denied parole then it's usually for something reasonably serious. Then he was charged with trying to organise a hit."

"I think it's likely he was in jail the whole time Bayens' hooker op was operational."

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...er-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-5/page26

El Gordo & Innerchild,
I dont think this guy has any link to Michelle from what i can gather .
Ive read about this guy before and dont think its your man who was receiving heroin from Michelle.
But i could be wrong ?
Jmo

The below refers to Mony Leucus - link at bottom:

Oct 9, 2001 (The West Australian ABIX via COMTEX) -- A prison inmate endeavoured to hire an undercover policeman to have his former partner brutally bashed. The Supreme Court in Perth was told the former Romanian wrestler, Mony Leucus, 50, was in custody awaiting trial on charges of threatening to kill the woman and for having stalked her. Leucus - angry at her refusal to drop those charges - had decided to prevent her giving evidence against him and attempted to hire a **** to bash her. He pleaded guilty in the court to having procured another to commit grievous bodily harm. Since the incident, Leucus has been convicted and jailed on the previous threat to kill and stalking charges. …"

https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-78982528.html

Thanks Spinnaker, great find!

Posted by bartholomeus :
17/5/16 . Thread #5 .

"January 2000
Blackburn's ex-boyfriend was charged with 'threatening to kill'. He was bailed on condition of no contact with his victim.
Blackburn's ex-boyfriend made 960 phone calls and stalked his victim.
May 2000
He was arrested and charged again.
This time he was denied bail.*
The woman's name has been suppressed by court order.

ESTELLE BLACKBURN: She bravely stood up to him. She had him charged. He was in prison for various offences against her. He went to a fellow prisoner offering him $10,000 plus her jewellery to organise a hit man against her. The prisoner went to the authorities and he was duly charged with that and given a longer sentence.

"So it looks like he was jailed in May 2000 without parole which suggests he stayed in jail until his trial. He was then found guilty and given extra time. If you're denied parole then it's usually for something reasonably serious. Then he was charged with trying to organise a hit."

"I think it's likely he was in jail the whole time Bayens' hooker op was operational."

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...er-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-5/page26

El Gordo & Innerchild,
I dont think this guy has any link to Michelle from what i can gather .
Ive read about this guy before and dont think its your man who was receiving heroin from Michelle.
But i could be wrong ?
Jmo

Yes the time frame , 2000 , seems wrong for the Drocs story , the jail time I have found for Michelle M in WA is 1998 and I imagine she was jailed for the smuggling attempt he mentioned with her prior convictions in other states , also he referred to a convicted murderer ... I cannot find it anywhere , I think it may have been deleted as you suggested

There is also the possibility that someone mentioned this name in the past and others picked up on it as if it was correct , this happens a lot in these forums

I think the motion view makes it confusing. Taking a still image, he has two hands on a rectangular object in front of his face. Looks like a camera IMO. Is it possible to zoom out of the shot metic, making the image sharper?

attachment.php

"
Papertrail posted a comparison below of "outside MM" at 00.01.41 and "inside MM at 00.0? and looks like the same person IMO. Papertrail was eliminating the girl as Jane. Correctly I think. However she does look like the girls with frizzy hair giving the guy in the suit hugs outside with the bouncers, IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...h-Western-Australia-6&p=12912380#post12912380

It almost looks to me like he is holding a tape recorder to record what the man and woman are saying. He is not being discreet. Like he could be interviewing them. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the time frame , 2000 , seems wrong for the Drocs story , the jail time I have found for Michelle M in WA is 1998 and I imagine she was jailed for the smuggling attempt he mentioned with her prior convictions in other states , also he referred to a convicted murderer ... I cannot find it anywhere , I think it may have been deleted as you suggested

There is also the possibility that someone mentioned this name in the past and others picked up on it as if it was correct , this happens a lot in these forums
I don't think ML was boot lined man,think that is the accused, maybe word got around on how to keep a boot for abduction (reminds me of something else angel joan said).

However those co-incidences keep coming up with the two X's ML and ex 1 and possible Droc connection, which makes me wonder if there was a Michelle connection as well.

There is no mention of ML being a heroin addict and he was alleged to be amny other things including an abuser of her children. If ML had prior convictions to his May 2000 arrest, it wouldn't have been published at that stage or it could have been a charge to procure someone to kill. I think the smuggling or trafficking for him was interstate, IMO.

I can't get over the co-incidence with a connection to Droc's St Paul's Beaconsfield.

Angel Joan said ML was married to the woman from Mosman Pk from 92 to 98. Maybe she got convicted after that and went to prison and rehab?

AngelJoan 06-15-2015 12.11 am #749 https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11848906#post11848906

Originally Posted by ExcaliburX
Thanks. How was no 2 associated with the church?

I don't know, but in 2013 insisted on stopping there as we drove past and then proposed. I did not get the feeling F.P (guy blew out candles) knew him but it was just so weird how it all happened and he convinced FP to let us do it in 2 weeks rather than waiting the required 4 because we were having heaps of drama with #1 and my kids were really suffering.

He said he wanted to help them feel secure.

He is a premeditating pedo just like #1 and wark and all the rest of them/

my guts turned to fire ice when I spotted FP and the ladies from st pauls, because it's another example (about the 100th) of the weird coincidences that plagued my life when I knew either 1 or 2. Just all so weird. Had to slam on the brakes because he went nuts quick quick pull over in here///

I have never been able to drive past that church without getting a shiver ever since that day 2 weeks after one above

.....Sorry but all these old posts which i recall reading ages ago...what have they got to do with alleged accused?

Sorry if I have missed the point....?

Feeling lost and apologies in advance ...

.....Sorry but all these old posts which i recall reading ages ago...what have they got to do with alleged accused?

Sorry if I have missed the point....?

Feeling lost and apologies in advance ...

Been wondering the same. Pretty sure they were all ruled irrelevant way back when too.

I think the motion view makes it confusing. Taking a still image, he has two hands on a rectangular object in front of his face. Looks like a camera IMO. Is it possible to zoom out of the shot metic, making the image sharper?

attachment.php

"
Papertrail posted a comparison below of "outside MM" at 00.01.41 and "inside MM at 00.0? and looks like the same person IMO. Papertrail was eliminating the girl as Jane. Correctly I think. However she does look like the girls with frizzy hair giving the guy in the suit hugs outside with the bouncers, IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...h-Western-Australia-6&p=12912380#post12912380

The guy inside is much broader than the one outside and most blokes have similar haircuts. There is similarities but not relevant to either images IMO. I think its a beer and he checking to see how much he got left.... one skull or two left.... before he gets another one... possibly....

http://www.watoday.com.au/zoom/archive/rnews960805_0213_1183

I found this article following JR's body being found. Not sure if it's been here before. No real new information but confirmation of previous attacks in Claremont and search for SS near Casuarina Prison.

"There have been six attacks on young women in the Claremont nightclub area in the past four years.

Police yesterday searched bushland near the Casuarina Prison, about 35 kilometres south of Perth, in the hope of finding Ms Spiers' body, although there is no evidence that she has been killed."

As people seem to have a problem looking at things form the past I will just finalise the Drocs /Michelle thing as I was one of the instigators of it

It was not a waste going over this because over the last few days another name Michelle used was posted { and removed quickly } but this led me to finding more jail time she served

Solved the riddle of one of Drocs guys who nobody had a clue about

And I found she has a son named Bradley , although he does not use this name now

It was not a complete waste of time , but I look forward to the new information to be posted

As people seem to have a problem looking at things form the past I will just finalise the Drocs /Michelle thing as I was one of the instigators of it

It was not a waste going over this because over the last few days another name Michelle used was posted { and removed quickly } but this led me to finding more jail time she served

Solved the riddle of one of Drocs guys who nobody had a clue about

And I found she has a son named Bradley , although he does not use this name now

It was not a complete waste of time , but I look forward to the new information to be posted

Hi El Gordo - you mentioned that recently there was a post from another name Michelle used. I thought Michelle died! Do you think it was someone using her name? MOO

Also I have always found those people in the church group very unsettling. They help prisoners after they leave jail. Why? They backed up Droc’s writings - and even went to the police to back him up.

There is something sinister about that group. MOO

Hi El Gordo - you mentioned that recently there was a post from another name Michelle used. I thought Michelle died! Do you think it was someone using her name? MOO

I'm sorry I did not explain properly , a post was put up that had Michelle M with another surname , when I looked into it it was her , another alias I was not aware of ... the post was gone when I returned

Michelle from Drocs story is definitely deceased , she died about 5 weeks after BREs arrest , it was one of those deaths that was not discussed , no death notices in the newspaper , a month delay before her funeral , but her service was well attended , my opinion is she suicided , but only because of the silence that surrounded her death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse