Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I've read some unconfirmed reports he was not in Perth in the mid 1990s. I've read other reports saying he was incarcerated. Does anyone know for sure? If he was in Perth when the three women were killed, he would be close to my main suspect. Unless the police have DNA - then he wouldn't be.

Unfortuneatly no one can definitively determine this

...As the article mentioned, Police had a Eureka moment when they ran the unlikely partial against Karrakatta's full DNA and voilla they had the CSK full DNA profile because the markers from such a small partial profile just so happened to align perfectly.

It was mentioned this very way in the articles...
RSBM.
RSBM. Can you link the article(s) to which you are referring?

RSBM. Thanks for posting the article. At no point does it say police had a partial DNA sample from Ciara's crime scene and they were able to match it to a full DNA sample from Karrakatta.

The article says they ran the DNA found on/with Ciara to the DNA found on Karrakatta.

Your assumption might be correct. But it is not what the article says. Are you being intentionally misleading?

Because you claim that you were connected to both of the Sarah McMahon and CSK cases that the insight you got has enabled you to determine that Morey is not the man. The case you and he claim to be both be connected to (you innocently ofcourse you claim) the Morey and McMahon case which is actually outside of the highgate MO which was inline with his 'other victims' is itself slighly more damning that he may just change up his MO and not kill the same way. SARAH MCMAHON and the highgate girls were murdered alot diffetently and he took time to hide sarah in a good spot where she is yet to be found.

Elastic you nut. Your comment is all over the show & does not make sense. I was explaining in a 7 paragraph letter today when My discourse got lost & I had saved it too. I never said I was connected to the CSK case. I was trying to explain that & me questioning SCS & not getting a decent reply. I explained all that & it disappeared. I explained Billywhizz re that. I explained Papertrails questioning of me re her latest q at me. I need prompting re that. It all got lost lost lost! Blame WebSleuths. Even though I recon ss is east of the city. BTW I recon SMM is not that far from her car. Now chew on that ! ffs !

But I've read some unconfirmed reports he was not in Perth in the mid 1990s. I've read other reports saying he was incarcerated. Does anyone know for sure? If he was in Perth when the three women were killed, he would be close to my main suspect. Unless the police have DNA - then he wouldn't be.

I tried to confirm this some time back and could not find articles with incarceration dates that would exclude him.

Papertrail did link a few detailed articles, but they did not exclude him. Going off memory alone, the articles indicated his incarnation dates were 'unknown' or police had not been able to verify them for their own records...I know that doesn't make sense.

If anyone has exact dates, post them and let's get DM off the table for good.

I will re type tomorrow what I intended to today. I simply gave up & it was one really good read too. Answered billy Whizz, Papertrail & questioned Grant Taylor too. None of you people have had the balls to phone him up. I did & he didn`t like what I had to say. As lot of police & journos, they don`t want to answer the hard questions. Like the 45 sec frame in Hayley Janes Video on CSI. I said plod want to know who mm is. I said to Grant Taylor where to find that frame in Hayley Janes You Tube vid. I said they want to find mm chatting to Jane by the outside pole. I said he was in the pub by the stairs! I said there was maybe 10 secs on each camera & where is all the footage from inside the pub?They are holding it back & D/H Taylor won`t look into that !!! Stay posted.

Why don`t Journalist Grant Taylor (West Oz Newspaper) & the SCS want to know about the 1/24th frame showing MM chatting to JR in the Conti by the stairs? Because it shows up the SCS once again as being Foxtrot nuts. If they have 10 secs of each camera? Then where is all the other footage? I sent the 1/24 to the head of the SCS after he left the SCS. He sent it back to the SCS. The SCS were supposed to get back to me & he told me that at 1pm today, but the thing is they never did.That was weeks ago.. What are the SCS & now Grant Taylor afraid of? It is like they want the Claremont Serial Killer but don`t want to look at any footage that the West Australian & Channel 7 could put that out there but will not !!??? Cause it shows the whole investigation is a shambles. And it is not the mid team SCS that is to blame..

So Elastic stay of my case.. Ok? I can pull apart anything you say about me whenever I want to. I intend to answer Billy Whizzs last q of me & Papertrails at the same time. I did today & a lot of neat stuff you`d all love, but it got lost due to w/s auto saving the wrong bit when they log ya off early before you have time to compost a line... Bah.

Parkie, W/Sleuths logs out on me also mid post. It probably happens to a lot of members.
What I do to overcome that, is type up my comment in Word/Open office, log in and do a copy and paste. If your comment is particularly long, you may have to split it into a few posts. Having a record of it outside of W/Sleuths makes it a whole lot easier to post.

RSBM.

RSBM. Thanks for posting the article. At no point does it say police had a partial DNA sample from Ciara's crime scene and they were able to match it to a full DNA sample from Karrakatta.

The article says they ran the DNA found on/with Ciara to the DNA found on Karrakatta.

Your assumption might be correct. But it is not what the article says. Are you being intentionally misleading?
Just the way Ive interpreted various articles. They may have had a full DNA profile from Ciara.

Since i read this article I have always thought they had a partial profile otherwise why bring in an LCN DNA analysis expert?

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...3388ff089c816855b8631062f#load-story-comments

According to the Post report, detectives have made numerous trips to the UK to liaise with forensic scientists there, including DNA expert Dr Jonathan Whitaker. Dr Whitaker has reportedly visited Perth to work on the case. He is a pioneer of LCN (Low Copy Number), the most sensitive DNA testing yet developed

He could very well be the man. Papertrail also posted some really good info that gave the guy a screen printing connection through his girlfriend. He is most like highgate man who is Bayens man. Morey is set for release soon so if he is the CSK the Police will be getting ready to charge him so he can do another long term without serving any concurrent sentence.

Do your research Elastic. Some crims are not released on parole because they know that they did the crime & will not disclose the bodies. Hence full term till 2013. Please stop your guess like comments please.

Nope, I disagree, Only Highgate. Oh btw he got released in 2013 after willingly serving full term.

Can you please post proof? I am sure you are just saying this because you know no one can dispute this.

He was not set for an early release, especially after lying through the McMahon inquest.

If what you say is correct then the timing lines up with the articles suggesting they were about to make an arrest at the beginning of 2014.

I am doubtful he was out then though

I tried to confirm this some time back and could not find articles with incarceration dates that would exclude him.

Papertrail did link a few detailed articles, but they did not exclude him. Going off memory alone, the articles indicated his incarnation dates were 'unknown' or police had not been able to verify them for their own records...I know that doesn't make sense.

If anyone has exact dates, post them and let's get DM off the table for good.

No article has ever excluded him, ever.

Why don`t Journalist Grant Taylor (West Oz Newspaper) & the SCS want to know about the 1/24th frame showing MM chatting to JR in the Conti by the stairs? Because it shows up the SCS once again as being Foxtrot nuts. If they have 10 secs of each camera? Then where is all the other footage? I sent the 1/24 to the head of the SCS after he left the SCS. He sent it back to the SCS. The SCS were supposed to get back to me & he told me that at 1pm today, but the thing is they never did.That was weeks ago.. What are the SCS & now Grant Taylor afraid of? It is like they want the Claremont Serial Killer but don`t want to look at any footage that the West Australian & Channel 7 could put that out there but will not !!??? Cause it shows the whole investigation is a shambles. And it is not the mid team SCS that is to blame..

Just out of interest Parkie, did SCS say WHY they would get back to you?
Has it occurred to you that they know about the frames you refer to and no further contact or confirmation was required? Not having a dig at you, but it's a one way street with SCS.

Yep, totally agree with you MLF. But I bet it doesn`t look good that the frame & way more get out there?

Parkie, you may want to check out the new crimestoppers webpage. See who Crimestoppers partners with. (Down the bottom)

It may be of interest to all, that Sarah Spiers is no longer on the missing persons' page but is now listed along side Ciara and Jane as a “Suspicious Death”

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/

It may be of interest to all, that Sarah Spiers is no longer on the missing persons' page but is now listed along side Ciara and Jane as a “Suspicious Death”

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/

That's strange?
Technically still missing?
It's not like they change all missing person cases to 'suspicious death' after X years has passed.

For conspiracy theorist:
Maybe they found something

That's strange?
Technically still missing?
It's not like they change all missing person cases to 'suspicious death' after X years has passed.

For conspiracy theorist:
Maybe they found something

We can only hope so J35....we can only hope!

Parkie, W/Sleuths logs out on me also mid post. It probably happens to a lot of members.
What I do to overcome that, is type up my comment in Word/Open office, log in and do a copy and paste. If your comment is particularly long, you may have to split it into a few posts. Having a record of it outside of W/Sleuths makes it a whole lot easier to post.
To prevent being logged out unexpectedly, when you log IN, check the box that says "remember me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper