Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little look at the news articles on his Facebook page states he was well into it at age 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What other martial arts has he been practicing then? There are 11 dans in Judo and he should be nearing the end if he started at 22.

Is this why he is the Martial Arts Practioner, not the Judo Practioner

It`s got me how they got the media to try to identify MM & now they don`t seem to care. I think Judo man has been eliminated.

Because he probably is the Claremont ghost, he fits the profile, also knows a fair bit about VPN's, not sure why he claims to be a CSK expert though when he fits the stereotype of a loon trying desperatly to connect himself to the case for the infamy he feels from all of this.

He is Dr and has left a papertrail all over the net, plus the Claremont ghost stuff popped up when he popped up. Around the same time, I remember watching the Claremont ghost vids and thinking rubbish, think i made it through about 2 vids and skipped a few more and watched something meaningful instead.

You may think the Claremont Ghost videos are rubbish. Police believe they are connected. You should contact police if you are convinced you know who is behind those videos.

You are not the martial arts practicioner, are you?

There, I asked the question everyone was dying to ask!
A simple exercise in common sense tells us papertrail is not Judoman. CIA mention 5 traits of MAP and we can rule papertrail out of 2 of them. Same goes for your fine self in fact.

You may think the Claremont Ghost videos are rubbish. Police believe they are connected. You should contact police if you are convinced you know who is behind those videos.

Where did you hear that police believe the videos are connected?

Seems a very large clue for a serial killer to place in the public domain.

No one can rule out SD, no one at all except police, there is as much proof to suggest he is the MAE/MAP as there is to suggest he is not which was the reason for discussing him in order to find info together to rule him in or out. Saying SD was never on the police radar is insane, In most cases and especially this one, any male aged late teens and older that had anything to do with any of these girls would at the very least be a person of interest until ruled out.

I find it highly unlikely that a serial killer would post such vids to youtube in the public domain however this kind of blatant ownership of a crime isn't unheard of. for example BTK got caught because he started writing letters to the newspaper and police taunting them with pieces of jewelry, dolls in bondage and the ID of some of his victims. Its not that uncommon for a serial killer to expose himself in some way when he feels he is not getting the recognition that he deserves, even more so when a suspect with no links to the crime is getting credit for his handy work.

Does anyone have any info on Judomans employment history for around the time of the murders? I can't find any info relating too before 2004ish I was hoping to establish a link between his and SS workplaces. BSD consultants (where SS worked) have used a number of consultants in the past and some of their projects would likely include financial consultants, so being able to prove any kind of working relationship between these two would go a long way.

What other

martial arts has he been practicing then? There are 11 dans in Judo and he should be nearing the end if he started at 22.

Is this why he is the Martial Arts Practioner, not the Judo Practioner
As far as i can see the highest ranked person in Aust is 6th Dan. There seems to be one 5th Dan, one 4th Dan and maybe four 3rd Dans. There maybe a few more in that elite group but I wouldn't think too many.

Our guy was winning big tournaments in his early 20s. He's an elite practitioner in Australian Judo.

No one can rule out SD, no one at all except police, there is as much proof to suggest he is the MAE/MAP as there is to suggest he is not which was the reason for discussing him in order to find info together to rule him in or out. Saying SD was never on the police radar is insane, In most cases and especially this one, any male aged late teens and older that had anything to do with any of these girls would at the very least be a person of interest until ruled out.

I find it highly unlikely that a serial killer would post such vids to youtube in the public domain however this kind of blatant ownership of a crime isn't unheard of. for example BTK got caught because he started writing letters to the newspaper and police taunting them with pieces of jewelry, dolls in bondage and the ID of some of his victims. Its not that uncommon for a serial killer to expose himself in some way when he feels he is not getting the recognition that he deserves, even more so when a suspect with no links to the crime is getting credit for his handy work.

Does anyone have any info on Judomans employment history for around the time of the murders? I can't find any info relating too before 2004ish I was hoping to establish a link between his and SS workplaces. BSD consultants (where SS worked) have used a number of consultants in the past and some of their projects would likely include financial consultants, so being able to prove any kind of working relationship between these two would go a long way.

Similar to this, does anyone know what JM drove in the 90's or what he drives today?

There seem to be people on here that know him.

In regards to the apparent taxi seen exiting Pipidinny (sp) road in the early hours of the morning of CG's abduction..

Witness - “I saw him and he obviously saw me and stopped,” he said. “I had to brake and pull towards the side of the road. It was definitely a Ford Falcon and it was a grubby thing too. I saw the front more than I saw the side. It was definitely a taxi."

So if police are looking for a Holden and not a Ford then I guess the taxi sighing isn't all that credible.

And now! The ink the police have mentioned finding, does anyone know if this was def from T shirt printing, or just from general printing? because I've just discovered that one of my main suspects from 2 years ago works in printing which has now sparked renewed interest, his FB page has him posing in locations in and around the Claremont area, 1 or 2 being sites of unsolved murders, and then some other photos in bush land and quarries. He makes mentions of the 2 pubs/hotels that girls were last seen at and was a suspect at some stage.

Does anyone have the article about the ink/cord that has been mentioned?

Billy whizz I don`t have the time to look for hydragenas on the left side of a Federation House in Claremont & surrounds. I`ve had 2 decades of health woes that are getting way worse these days. Now that farm along Millar rd with the old stone building & windmill. Well that has spooked me for many years. Don`t know why. Probably amounts to nothing.

It's not Claremont and surrounds. It specifically states it's on Stirling Hwy. 15mins max it will take you on google st view.

I am sorry about your health woes, but how you can justify not doing it with those excuses is very strange considering the amount of time you have spent talking about CSK since 2007. This includes the time you have spent bushwalking (where you said you actually were looking for SS). For someone so interested in this case to the point where they actually ring SCS regularly, I think it is odd that you don't want to do this brief search. You don't even need to leave your lounge room.

reg DNA
what would the csk do to avoid leaving DNA
who in 95 would be aware of what was to come regarding DNA testing
to leave no usable DNA after karakatta would mean a highly organised individual
was the csk highly organised
i dont think so, reasons being
1 panelvan spotted
2 commodore spotted
3 victims dumped not far of road no prep
4 if mm was CSK spotted
5 link to screenprint
if the perp was so organised as not to leave DNA why all the other basic mistakes, as
reported in numerous articles they have DNA so my suggestion is forget about the judo puff and move on

In regards to the apparent taxi seen exiting Pipidinny (sp) road in the early hours of the morning of CG's abduction..

Witness - “I saw him and he obviously saw me and stopped,” he said. “I had to brake and pull towards the side of the road. It was definitely a Ford Falcon and it was a grubby thing too. I saw the front more than I saw the side. It was definitely a taxi."

So if police are looking for a Holden and not a Ford then I guess the taxi sighing isn't all that credible.

And now! The ink the police have mentioned finding, does anyone know if this was def from T shirt printing, or just from general printing? because I've just discovered that one of my main suspects from 2 years ago works in printing which has now sparked renewed interest, his FB page has him posing in locations in and around the Claremont area, 1 or 2 being sites of unsolved murders, and then some other photos in bush land and quarries. He makes mentions of the 2 pubs/hotels that girls were last seen at and was a suspect at some stage.

Does anyone have the article about the ink/cord that has been mentioned?

waiting holding breath for you to announce who your suspect is (from 2 years ago)

Also the Pipidinny taxi story, the witness could not recall the exact date, just that it was around the time of CG's disappearance

It's not Claremont and surrounds. It specifically states it's on Stirling Hwy. 15mins max it will take you on google st view.

I am sorry about your health woes, but how you can justify not doing it with those excuses is very strange considering the amount of time you have spent talking about CSK since 2007. This includes the time you have spent bushwalking (where you said you actually were looking for SS). For someone so interested in this case to the point where they actually ring SCS regularly, I think it is odd that you don't want to do this brief search. You don't even need to leave your lounge room.

From what I've been told it's not on stirling highway and its not federation. think Parkie's been pulling his own middle leg too much

Was it also Parkie that told the story about the alleged attack in the Coles car park -- and then low and behold, after that, the Post comes up with the story about the guy asking the girl to find the keys in his vehicle in the carpark. Parkie posted about the genaniums and federation house re claremont ghost's videos and mentions federation house, then low and behold the Post comes up with a story about the male creepy student who worked in hospitality who shared digs in a federation house on Stirling Highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper