Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and they also no what car he drives,i must say the police are putting a lot of effort into catch this bloke unlike some past rape cases eg pre CSK attacks

There is a couple fo shops in Mosman park that sell flowers. I think Wellington street has shops too? Wonder if police checked all the shops?

The flowers would merely be a ruse to get the girl to open the door as well as hide his face walking from his car to the house and back. I doubt he would have spent a lot of money and it is possible he swiped them from a cemetery. I wonder if Coles and Woolworths sold that type of product?

One of the problems I have with this guy being the CSK - while I do understand serial killers can regress from killing back to rape, he showed his face, called the parents and called police. Un-CSK like to take those sort of risks. I feel if he wanted a bit more notoriety he'd just go back to Claremont and kill again.

Don Spiers seems to believe the CSK rang him?

Yes, Don does according posters here. The topic has been discussed extensively in previous posts. Do a search and youll find it all.

Don Spiers seems to believe the CSK rang him?

Yes, Don does according posters here. The topic has been discussed extensively in previous posts. Do a search and youll find it all.

The comment was designed to draw a link between the MO of the SS and MP incidents.

The comment was designed to draw a link between the MO of the SS and MP incidents.
i dont think this bloke is the CSK but he is super confident and thinks he wont get caught something the CSK and this sicko have in common, what was said to the cops when he called them, hes obviously toying with them, if he is the CSK he is the right age chose an area not far from claremont, same brazenness and targeted a young female, id like to see a picture of the victim , this bloke seems very controlled and at his age its not drugs fuelling his sickness maybe he is the CSK and was sending a message with the flowers

This person wrote a book on faking her own death.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...h/news-story/d13c677999d0745479695ef603f82012

Out of 10 tips when faking your own death this one made me curious;

2. Don’t drown. A drowned body always shows up eventually

What are the chances of JC and RS not washing ashore? I doubt a shark would take the whole body so I think there's a good chance if they did go into the Indian then they would have washed up.

Where are the bodies?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...h/news-story/d13c677999d0745479695ef603f82012

What are the chances of JC and RS not washing ashore? I doubt a shark would take the whole body so I think there's a good chance if they did go into the Indian then they would have washed up.

Where are the bodies?

There is a good chance they'd show up but they don't always, there are quite a few missing, presumed drowned cases out there. I don't think they've found Matthias Bache yet and that's a case where they knew exactly where he entered the ocean and were onto it really quickly.

Im blown away cops cant do a database query on the silver SUV vehicle with black rims. Obviously Padbury area preferable. It is a lot of work. No one recognises him

Maybe interstate vehicle not shown on system

i dont think this bloke is the CSK but he is super confident and thinks he wont get caught something the CSK and this sicko have in common, what was said to the cops when he called them, hes obviously toying with them, if he is the CSK he is the right age chose an area not far from claremont, same brazenness and targeted a young female, id like to see a picture of the victim , this bloke seems very controlled and at his age its not drugs fuelling his sickness maybe he is the CSK and was sending a message with the flowers

Im blown away cops cant do a database query on the silver SUV vehicle with black rims. Obviously Padbury area preferable. It is a lot of work. No one recognises him

Maybe interstate vehicle not shown on system

I'm surprised that he was able to drive from Padbury to Mosman Park to the victims house and not be picked up on a single security camera. If he took the freeway, there must be at least 50 cameras along the way. How do they not have a plate?

Don Spiers should make an account on here and give us as much information as possible on what he knows. It would be extremely helpful, what has he got to lose? Police should take the top 5 suspects and make them do a voice sample of what CSK said to Don Spiers, then play them all to him and see if he recognizes the voice.

Cops might as well just lay all the evidence out on the table and let WebSleuths do the work. Having the identity of the killer is beneficial to society, even if he can't be charged due to compromised evidence or whatever. The fact is, he is still on the loose and any information, speculation, rumour or fact that the police or victims family's can give will help in finding his true identity.

A lot of good posters stop posting here and I'm quite sure a lot of potential good posters refrain from posting due to some of the content. I reckon Don would have a read and do a 180 degree turn. I also think you're over estimating the ability of us arm chair detectives. I consider myself comfortably more intelligent than the average policeman but I don't have 20 years investigative experience. Pretty sure they have us lot covered.

Where are the bodies?
good question
it depends on the currents having fished all up and down the westcoast id have to say 9 times out of 10 a body would float straight back in.sterven cooksons head made it to rotto so it is possible they were taken out by the tide, i dont think RS entered the water i think she either met foul play or faked her own death [maybe she read the book ]
where are the bodies is anybodys guess

A lot of good posters stop posting here and I'm quite sure a lot of potential good posters refrain from posting due to some of the content. I reckon Don would have a read and do a 180 degree turn. I also think you're over estimating the ability of us arm chair detectives. I consider myself comfortably more intelligent than the average policeman but I don't have 20 years investigative experience. Pretty sure they have us lot covered.

<modsnip>People investigating this case for a hobby would be more likely to crack it in my opinion, than someone doing it for a crust.

2. Don&#8217;t drown. A drowned body always shows up eventually

Where are the bodies?

good question
it depends on the currents having fished all up and down the westcoast id have to say 9 times out of 10 a body would float straight back in.sterven cooksons head made it to rotto so it is possible they were taken out by the tide, i dont think RS entered the water i think she either met foul play or faked her own death [maybe she read the book ]
where are the bodies is anybodys guess

I think one big difference here is that the author of the book was talking about faking an accidental drowning. A killer, on the other hand, would be more likely to weigh the body down, so there is a lot less chance of them floating back accidentally.

2. Don&#8217;t drown. A drowned body always shows up eventually

Where are the bodies?

There was a case about 10 years back where human remains were found in the water at either North or South Mole. The remains were so badly weathered that they didn't find a full skeleton, couldn't determine the gender or take DNA. However they could tell the bones were human.

Could be any of the missing people across Perth really.

I think one big difference here is that the author of the book was talking about faking an accidental drowning. A killer, on the other hand, would be more likely to weigh the body down, so there is a lot less chance of them floating back accidentally.

But we're talking specific to JC and RS. It's unlikely the killers had the resources at hand to dump the bodies at sea with weights. They would need some sort of watercraft on hand and to have a watercraft on hand mean a car to tow it.

In both JC and RS cases their cars were found near the ocean. Either they drowned voluntarily, the killer dumped their bodies into the water (with no weights), or the killer/s dumped the bodies elsewhere and left the cars near the ocean to confuse investigators.

The article suggests that dead bodies in the ocean show up eventually. I'm sure there would be occasions where bodies do just float away out to see and decompose unfound but I think the majority would wash up, meaning;

It's unlikely JC and RS committed suicide let alone were murdered and then dumped in the ocean.

I pretty much never post on this thread, but I recall reading something here about a long-haired factory worker in the area who was hiding his face from coworkers because he had what looked to be fingernail scratches, and this occurred around the time one of the victims disappeared? There was also maybe something about a potential female accomplice and that they were no longer living in the area. I may be just a lurker, but this is the one time I think I read something here that made my hair stand up. If true, it just makes no sense as to why this hasn't been discussed or looked into further. The industrial workplace setting could explain the supposed screen printing chemicals found, and the long hair immediately makes me think of Karrakatta. If there was a female accomplice, this could easily explain what made these young women feel at least initially disarmed. If the alleged female accomplice was driving, this could easily allow for a "blitz attack" if the main perp was hiding in the back of the vehicle.

I could just be confused and manufacturing a false memory, but I could swear I remember reading this somewhere, and it just fits way too well. So if this information is true, why isn't there a massive inquest into identifying and locating this person/persons? If it isn't a bunch of bs, I just have a gut feeling about that particular "lead" more so than LW or MM or any of the other developments that have become increasingly apparent as red herrings (LW does have some very unnerving information swirling around him, particularly the bit about the missing fire poker, but the fact that he hasn't apparently been linked to the supposed DNA has me feeling pretty skeptical).

Even if this supposed person has moved away, is it really to late to try to go down that particular route of inquiry?

So when was the info that a panel van may be involved first made publicly available? Last year? It is one hell of a coincidence that an article/personal account from 2001 extensively mentions a panel van. If the Karakatta/panel van link had not been established in 2001, at least publicly, this would make me think that the information provided my Mr. Silas is potentially significant.

Edit: I see that the Karakatta panel van info was publicly available in 2001. Darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77