Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else remember reading an article that said the Karrakatta rape victim ran to a house rather than Hollywood Hospital? I swear I remember reading something about her running to a house and the couple who lived there letting her inside.

Yes that was from a jump from a vehicle. Maybe the Taxi. Maybe another event.

It would be nice to pause at this moment and remember that Jane was taken (and likely killed) on this day twenty years ago. Here's hoping the police get the breakthrough they need!

Sprintman, are you able to provide 1995 aerial photography of 19/21 McCabe St, North Fremantle WA 6159 ?

Specifically the back car park. It was a Screen Printer/Sign-writing business during the key period. I want to try and identify the sort of vehicles they utilised.

Sprintman, are you able to provide 1995 aerial photography of 19/21 McCabe St, North Fremantle WA 6159 ?

Specifically the back car park. It was a Screen Printer/Sign-writing business during the key period. I want to try and identify the sort of vehicles they utilised.

PK, just curious, what in Sprintman's posting history (36 posts) makes you think they would be able to provide 1995 aerial photography of location in North Fremantle??

Hi Billy,

He's generously provided 1995 photography of Karrakatta Cemetery, CG dump site and Gov Road in previous posts.

The reference to the woman being 'attacked' in the taxi is a fair bit of kilter. Newspaper articles of the day described how when (at the time) she was getting into the front seat of the taxi she noticed a man crouching in the back seat and that he had grabbed hold of her wrist and attempted to pull her into the taxi. There was no reference in the article to the taxi driver being involved. The girl suffered a broken ankle not a broken leg as well; not caused by (crouching) man but by her own actions of jumping out of a moving vehicle. I've never seen any reference to the girl knowing or identifying the crouching man.

To me this could well be the guy that went in the taxi with Sarah Spiers 25 / 26th January, being the night before she disappeared.

It was quite common back in the 1990s for people to share taxis with unknown people - as was reported by Ross with regard to Sarah Spiers having shared a taxi from a girl that was dropped off in Dalkeith and then travelling to South Perth with Sarah Spiers and the unknown man.

Ok. let me get this straight, she wasnt 'in' the cab when she noticed the guy hiding in the back, but he grabbed her arm. The taxi driver wasnt involved, yet she broke her ankle jumping from a moving vehicle.
So to summerise, an innocent taxi driver with passenger crouching in the backseat pulls up next to a woman, the crouching man grabs the womans wrist and drags her into the cab and the taxi driver decides rather than question wtf is going on, he just drives off with the woman who by this stage must be frantic, enough to leap from a moving vehicle.
That makes no sense what so ever. Infact, if this woman was still on the street when he grabbed her wrist, it fits the definition of 'blitz attack' that certain users are trying to push. So i question why people are so keen to down play this incident considering it involves all the likely aspects of the CSK's MO, imo.

*Waits for a flood of posts by the usual suspects to bury this logic...lol*

Ok. let me get this straight, she wasnt 'in' the cab when she noticed the guy hiding in the back, but he grabbed her arm. The taxi driver wasnt involved, yet she broke her ankle jumping from a moving vehicle.
So to summerise, an innocent taxi driver with passenger crouching in the backseat pulls up next to a woman, the crouching man grabs the womans wrist and drags her into the cab and the taxi driver decides rather than question wtf is going on, he just drives off with the woman who by this stage must be frantic, enough to leap from a moving vehicle.
That makes no sense what so ever. Infact, if this woman was still on the street when he grabbed her wrist, it fits the definition of 'blitz attack' that certain users are trying to push. So i question why people are so keen to down play this incident considering it involves all the likely aspects of the CSK's MO, imo.

I totally agree with you JackHigh, sounds a very plausible MO. This would mean we have 2 perps working together, which has proved sinisterly effective ala the Birnie's.

The common denominator here is all of these girls left the club to make there way home/friends home and most likely all 3 wanted a taxi, I highly doubt any of these girls would grab a ride with a stranger let alone all 3 so I think your scenario is extremely plausible. being blitz attacked while waiting and bungled into the boot seems less likely than actually entering the taxi and being blitz attacked as it is the most logical scenario and one that fits what little evidence we have.

1 Two girls waited for a taxi and the third more than likely needed one.
2 A taxi gains instant credibility and trust.
3 Some taxi's were the make and model of fibers found on CG.
4 A taxi was spotted early hours of the morning near a dump sight in an area not well known for taxi's
5 A taxi driver was known to be in the area at least on one of the nights a girl went missing whom was a prime suspect of Noel Coward

These girls entering a taxi would not seem at all out of the ordinary, if Ciara was blitz attacked surely the 3 guys that called out to her would have heard something, not to mention any other potential witnesses. I think it is very logical to assume the incident you referred to was linked. It might well not be, but to rule it out completely would be stupid.

http://www.mako.org.au/steven_ainsworth.html Steven Ainsworth, the guy I mentioned a few pages back with a similar MO of bashing/raping women in the ally beside or near pubs/hotels was a driver, I'd be curious to know if he was a taxi driver or something similar or if it just means he was a truck driver e.t.c as the article didn't clarify.

The common denominator here is all of these girls left the club to make there way home/friends home and most likely all 3 wanted a taxi, I highly doubt any of these girls would grab a ride with a stranger let alone all 3 so I think your scenario is extremely plausible. being blitz attacked while waiting and bungled into the boot seems like likely than actually entering the taxi and being blitz attacked as it is the most logical scenario and one that fits what little evidence we have.

4 A taxi was spotted early hours of the morning near a dump sight in an area not well known for taxi's
5 A taxi driver was known to be in the area at least on one of the nights a girl went missing whom was a prime suspect of Noel Coward

These girls entering a taxi would not seem at all out of the ordinary, if Ciara was blitz attacked surely the 3 guys that called out to her would have heard something, not to mention any other potential witnesses. I think it is very logical to assume the incident you referred to was linked. It might well not be, but to rule it out completely would be stupid.

Well put CSK? Like your logic! I'm going away on holidays for 2 weeks so will have to catch up on everyone's sleuthing when I return. :)

I think it more likely the woman was half-way into the vehicle when the guy grabbed her wrist. She said he was crouching but perhaps he was just acting a bit shifty. She just may have known he was in the vehicle before she commenced getting in to share the cab then things got a bit awkward.

I am not intending to downplay but people on here believe (in my opinion) that the taxi driver was involved. The 1st reports didn't mention the taxi driver and the story has since stretched like an urban myth or chinese whispers !

I think it more likely the woman was half-way into the vehicle when the guy grabbed her wrist. She said he was crouching but perhaps he was just acting a bit shifty. She just may have known he was in the vehicle before she commenced getting in to share the cab then things got a bit awkward.

I am not intending to downplay but people on here believe (in my opinion) that the taxi driver was involved. The 1st reports didn't mention the taxi driver and the story has since stretched like an urban myth or chinese whispers !

Does anyone have a link to where this story was first published?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I go tomorrow I wanted to just share this. I found it fascinating reading the various "stages" of the serial killer's moods:

http://twistedminds.creativescapism.com/psychological-disorders/disorders/phases/

And this: 7 Myths about Serial Killers, note number 1 - Hiding in plain sight, family man, etc.

http://www.all-about-forensic-psychology.com/serial-killers.html

Think it's worthwhile reading this stuff as it gives a clearer insight of just how fooled we all can be about someone. I know what I'm talking about with this fact as I've worked with a very sadistic criminal, who is now in jail for a long time, and nobody knew what he was about, pillar of society, very frightening!

The common denominator here is all of these girls left the club to make there way home/friends home and most likely all 3 wanted a taxi, I highly doubt any of these girls would grab a ride with a stranger let alone all 3 so I think your scenario is extremely plausible. being blitz attacked while waiting and bungled into the boot seems less likely than actually entering the taxi and being blitz attacked as it is the most logical scenario and one that fits what little evidence we have.

http://www.mako.org.au/steven_ainsworth.html Steven Ainsworth, the guy I mentioned a few pages back with a similar MO of bashing/raping women in the ally beside or near pubs/hotels was a driver, I'd be curious to know if he was a taxi driver or something similar or if it just means he was a truck driver e.t.c as the article didn't clarify.

You say the 3 guys would of heard something. I say if there was a car the 3 of us would have seen that.IMO she was taking from the street

The Broad shouldered CSK was smooth as. INMO it was a choreograph. Ie; Plain chat convo. It was not hard at all for him to chat to them all. No one would guess anything.

Snarky, nasty posts have been removed as they are not in the spirit of Websleuths. Please stop or TOs will be forthcoming.

:tyou:

You say the 3 guys would of heard something. I say if there was a car the 3 of us would have seen that.IMO she was taking from the street

Didn't the three of you apparently see her talking to someone in a car? my point was if she was attacked and dragged into the car you would have heard something, her getting into the car voluntary wouldn't have drawn suspicion, and for me the only real logical explanation for her to get into the car would be if she trusted some one inside, and a taxi driver would be well trusted. Did "you" not see her talking to a car or was the CSI doco misinformed?

Didn't the three of you apparently see her talking to someone in a car? my point was if she was attacked and dragged into the car you would have heard something, her getting into the car voluntary wouldn't have drawn suspicion, and for me the only real logical explanation for her to get into the car would be if she trusted some one inside, and a taxi driver would be well trusted. Did "you" not see her talking to a car or was the CSI doco misinformed?
that CIS doco was very misleading,I'm not sure we're they got that information from. Friend A said when CG walked passed down the road he seen some brake lights come on a car. He described the car as a station wagon to the police. Friend A and B and myself did not see a car stop or any think like the CIS doco say. IMO CG was taking from the street about 200 metres down the road from HJ

I'm not sure if this article from the West has been posted here before, but I'll post it anyway.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 13414077_10154157053159020_408067447_n.jpg
    13414077_10154157053159020_408067447_n.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors