Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started reading your threads from the beginning.

This is out of context of what people are talking about now but maybe Sleuths can answer this question. The girl who was assaulted in the cemetery, she was blindfolded and bound, she was driven into part of the cemetery. One story was she was then driven to another part of the cemetery, let go and she ran to the hospital. How would that be possible without her being about to see where she was running, therefore untied. If she was untied then she would have been able to remove the blindfold "hood" and see a car drive away or a man running away. If she was left where the assault happened then still bound she would have needed to get free. This seems more plausible.

It would be very difficult to free a person and get away before they saw you. Even if he threatened her to keep the hood on for 10 minutes, that seems pretty risky on his behalf and clumsy.

What is the correct details of this story because I am getting a couple of versions from what I have read so far.

andrew mallard , what about colin winchesters killer ? theres arguement that can take place all angles .
Shaun, I think you are confusing corruption with enormous incompetence, I would be far more fearful of incompetence from WAPOL than corruption.

Everyone on here wants the real CSK behind bars, BE has a very competent lawyer, if he is innocent I have no doubt he will continue to fight the charges competently unlike the legal representatives of mallard, button etc. Invariably poor legal representation is a major factor in false imprisonment, that won't be an issue here.

The smart people I have conversed with on here over the past few days have very open minds, I think you need to tell the police and a lawyer you trust with everything you know then move on from this.

If BE is guilty do you want him to walk free Shaun? If I didn't know any better I would think you are intentionally trying to point the finger at anyone else, without being specific in an attempt to create reasonable doubt?

Why when watching the MM footage does it suddenly stop. (in the first part of the video just as a guy in a white shirt walks right next to Jane?) Then it skips.... or am i missing something?

Going by the previous website posted with some GPS coordinates, you feed them into google and get this location, which is very near to Gay Street. This is from (with the help of other posts here), possibly a Lowrance GlobalNav 212, which was released around 1998, possibly provided to BE as he was a Telstra tech, possibly operating on the outskirts of the city.

These GPS coordinates, when fend into Landgate's mapping tool, gives us some aerial photographs:

There is one house apparent in 1985 near that location (now Pearce Ct) and two in the 1995 photo, those houses are 164 and 172 Gay Street. Those GPS coordinates relate to a spot that is that back parts of 164 Gay Street.

Now, keeping in mind that GPS coordinates could be out by about 156m, I ask the question: why did he submit those coordinates (if that's really him) to that website I assume he used the GPSS software), but its entirely strange to me why you would submit your personal address (if this is even his address) and not just some random address.

Also, using wayback machine on http://www.gpss.co.uk (the site posted is a mirror), his name was added to that database sometime between February 24th 1999 (when the listing was just all names) and August 17th 2000 (when the listings were split into countries and BE appears.

Any thoughts?

Rati0nal,

This is very interesting:

Your link above goes to 32°05.43S 115°57.93E (32°05'25.8"S 115°57'55.8"E) (ref. end of Pearce Ct Huntingdale)
If we read BE's post on the GPSS site as 32°05'43"S 115°57'93"E it goes to bushland NE of Leslie St Southern River
If you take the BE grid as degrees decimals (32.0543°S 115.5793°E ) it goes to 7km SE of Rottnest.

All very intriguing.

Can't help but notice that his house is the crappiest on the street. It really looks like a rental with dodgy tenants, at least in the latest street shots. Interestingly in previous street shots the place looks at least reasonably tidy. In March 2014 the lawn is recently mowed but by October 2015 the place is looking far more untidy.....long grass etc. Symptomatic of his state of mind following the separation from his spouse? If his big thing was control that would have really shaken him up.

But back to the house:- This guy has supposedly been employed long term in a reasonably well paying job and yet he lives in the crappiest house on the street in a not particularly affluent working class suburb. No indication that he's done anything to improve his house either. All the other old houses have been knocked down or renovated. For a guy that presented as some sort of community figure I just find his house stinks of laziness and lack of ambition, not a crime in itself but at odds with an apparent desire to be seen as Mr Community.

Given the apparently well organised nature of the crimes I would have expected a rather fastidious type, but the house is a scruffy dog box. Maybe we've been giving him too much credit? Maybe he's just been really lucky. I am reminded of an old quote about the banality of evil.

Why when watching the MM footage does it suddenly stop. (in the first part of the video just as a guy in a white shirt walks right next to Jane?) Then it skips.... or am i missing something?
It's a 90's CCTV system with multiple cameras and the feed skips between each camera I believe.
Keep in mind before this Claremont was a reasonably safe place. Also litigation wasn't like it is now, cameras really were close to useless in the 90's, so there was not many, not to mention they were expensive and of poor quality.

There is only one recording and four different cameras. So it switches between the four cameras every 20 seconds. When you get back to the same camera the scene is likely going to be quite different. That's why we don't know what happened to Jane after talking to MM. They had plenty of time to disappear. Just bad timing.

Can't help but notice that his house is the crappiest on the street. It really looks like a rental with dodgy tenants, at least in the latest street shots. Interestingly in previous street shots the place looks at least reasonably tidy. In March 2014 the lawn is recently mowed but by October 2015 the place is looking far more untidy.....long grass etc. Symptomatic of his state of mind following the separation from his spouse? If his big thing was control that would have really shaken him up.

But back to the house:- This guy has supposedly been employed long term in a reasonably well paying job and yet he lives in the crappiest house on the street in a not particularly affluent working class suburb. No indication that he's done anything to improve his house either. All the other old houses have been knocked down or renovated. For a guy that presented as some sort of community figure I just find his house stinks of laziness and lack of ambition, not a crime in itself but at odds with an apparent desire to be seen as Mr Community.

Given the apparently well organised nature of the crimes I would have expected a rather fastidious type, but the house is a scruffy dog box. Maybe we've been giving him too much credit? Maybe he's just been really lucky. I am reminded of an old quote about the banality of evil.

He has not done a single thing to his house in 10 years.
See video when I post it.

I have started reading your threads from the beginning.

This is out of context of what people are talking about now but maybe Sleuths can answer this question. The girl who was assaulted in the cemetery, she was blindfolded and bound, she was driven into part of the cemetery. One story was she was then driven to another part of the cemetery, let go and she ran to the hospital. How would that be possible without her being about to see where she was running, therefore untied. If she was untied then she would have been able to remove the blindfold "hood" and see a car drive away or a man running away. If she was left where the assault happened then still bound she would have needed to get free. This seems more plausible.

It would be very difficult to free a person and get away before they saw you. Even if he threatened her to keep the hood on for 10 minutes, that seems pretty risky on his behalf and clumsy.

What is the correct details of this story because I am getting a couple of versions from what I have read so far.

Karrakatta is pitch black at night. I used to ride a bike through there on the way home from my girlfrend's, and if you squinted just right on a dark night you could just see the edges of the road. One night riding home through there I ran into a big pile of soil that had been dumped there. First thing I know is I'm flying through the air and landing half way up the pile. Nearly crapped my pants (it's a creepy place at night). That's now dark KK is on a dark night.

@harluna so just by random luck i employ some one that is the nephew to robert trimboli and a man claiming to be the claremont serial killer? pretending to take his dna with him? and various other hevans claiming im going to die soon and making griffith references? my partner met these people and can back this up
so dna planting ect isnt a new ploy see how low theyll go to get this case rapt up ...
Im just curious at the tatics being used here.
what relevance is it ? well its probably more then a dirty old komono ?
@shaunmill all everyone is asking is for you to elaborate on your story mate. At this point in time it is published fact the WAPOL have dna of BE linked to these horrendous crimes so if you could elaborate your story we may be able to assist you with researching what you are saying. Please feel free to pm me if you don't want this in a public space but until then most people will think of this as inaccurate ramblings.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I consider she may have moved on with her life after completing her tertiary studies. she is now living north of perth in a country environment and has done so since mid 2015. she is also involved in a relationship

Im very happy for her but what does that have to do with what I posted there? The daughter went to his house them morning he was arrested so they still had some sort of relationship??

Karrakatta is pitch black at night. I used to ride a bike through there on the way home from my girlfrend's, and if you squinted just right on a dark night you could just see the edges of the road. One night riding home through there I ran into a big pile of soil that had been dumped there. First thing I know is I'm flying through the air and landing half way up the pile. Nearly crapped my pants (it's a creepy place at night). That's now dark KK is on a dark night.

How long ago are we talking about?
Around 5 years ago one night I walked back and forth through Karrakatta for a couple of hours trying to sober up following a music festival at the showgrounds. There was nowhere I would really call pitch black, even in the less lit areas you still have light from the street lights making it through.

Im very happy for her but what does that have to do with what I posted there? The daughter went to his house them morning he was arrested so they still had some sort of relationship??

The person you are quoting has their information wrong. She lived with him (BE and VG).

This is from the Little Athletics Website

"Little Athletics is a uniquely Australian modified athletics program for children from 5 to 16 years (some Assocations may offer age groups outside this range) - with around 100,000 Little Athletes participating at almost 500 centres across the country.[FONT=&amp]Little Athletics promotes that it is important to "Be your Best" [emoji768]. The emphasis is on fun, participation, performance, technique and getting involved with your family in physical and healthy activity. The motto of Little Athletics is 'Family, Fun and Fitness". "

I used to do LA in primary school but had friends that continued on at high school and went on to represent the state in national athletic competitions. I think the clubs started as school based clubs and then as numbers dropped became area/suburb clubs, either that or the school based club was part of a bigger area club as I used to train on the school oval a couple of days a week after school and compete at an athletics oval on the other side of town against other clubs.

Sports were mainly track and field - running, walk, hurdles, javelin, high jump, shot put, discus, long and triple jump from memory

Added: The BLAC 2010/2011 Annual Report may help answer your other question.

[/FONT]

Agreed, however these days kids join a little aths club (a suburban club, not a school club) and have intraclub and interclub competitions. They don't compete against private or public schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is also enormous, I believe it is inaccessible by car at night now but in the mid 90's I do not know. It is the biggest cemetery in WA.

Rati0nal,
Your link above goes to 32°05'25.8"S 115°57'55.8"E (ref. end of Pearce Ct Huntingdale)
On GPSS site BE gives 32°05'43"S 115°57'93"E (ref. bushland NE of Leslie St Southern River)

Rati0nal is assuming that the units are given in the form (degrees, decimal minutes) as opposed to (degrees, minutes, seconds).

You can use http://www.pgc.umn.edu/tools/conversion to convert between them all. Though I suspect you already know all this. Someone with decent GPS knowledge can probably advise as to units that are normally used.

It's a creepy place during the day :-( No way you would catch me anywhere near there of a night.

How long ago are we talking about?
Around 5 years ago one night I walked back and forth through Karrakatta for a couple of hours trying to sober up following a music festival at the showgrounds. There was nowhere I would really call pitch black, even in the less lit areas you still have light from the street lights making it through.

The night I went arse over tit in there was '87, and it was so dark I never saw the pile of soil I ended up on. Claremont has changed a lot since the late 90s, so maybe Karrakatta has been revamped, in fact I'm sure it has been. I'd bet in the 90s it was still not well lit, if at all late at night.

Add to Bart's excellent timeline on pg 29:

Apr 1985 - Apr 1995 - BRE's future wife's family operates Mosman Park restaurant.
1994 - BRE's step-daughter born. Deduced from Little Athletics results and schooling.
Apr 1995 - Restaurant closes.
Feb 1995-Mar 1997 - Alleged offences committed.

I’d be interested to know when BRE met then married his ex-wife, as this provides both a potential reason for the shift/focus to the Cottesloe/Swanbourne/Claremont area, and a potential reason for the apparent end of offences.

Acknowledge this comes close to discussions about BRE's family. I will not be posting links to the pages below and have paraphrased text to prevent a simple cut/paste Google search from identifying them.

Perps ex-wife's family owned and operated a French restaurant in Mosman Park from April 1985 – April 1995. This information is available from the perp's B-I-L's LinkedIn page for which you will need a LinkedIn account to view:

"…restaurant was owned by my family….for ten years.(April 1985 – April 1995). It was a popular restaurant in Mosman Park..."

B-I-L thanks his sister (perp's ex-wife), perp and his niece by name in an article which was previously posted on the B-I-L's employer's website but is now unavailable. You need to do some clever googling to see the text below from the article:

"I thank my sister, C*… their spouses, Bradley….and children, V….."
Interesting to say the least. Provides what could be the link to the area. CG and/or her family could have lived there. He could have done killings after a fight on way home. He could have met her in Claremont. Unlikely but he could have picked her up as a potential vic but decided against it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member