Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the parents.
It matches the listed owners of the Madora Bay property that was being searched/backyard excavated over the Xmas weekend.
And the BE who was arrested on suspicion being the CSK is listed as living there in 1988 and 1999 electoral rolls.

Sounds like he moved out to huntingdale with the girl in 91 and stayed there until 97 before moving back to his parents and then to kewdale in 2000. I'm sure the police would be all over talking to the woman who was with him during that 91-97 period.

This is why I have never thought it was a taxi driver, telecom technician, policeman or a blitz attack except for the 1995 assault. I'm pretty confident the MM is BE and he looks like he is dressed for a night out more than anything else. Certainly, doesn't look like a Telecom worker as people have previously suggested he was using to hide behind. I reckon after the Blitz attack he probably thought this is too 'attention grabbing' to continue in this vain. Easier to get them in to his car/van/station wagon on their own accord and then take it from there. SS probably didn't think any of it at the time as there was no history about girls getting in to taxis/vehicles and going missing. I don't know how high profile the 1995 assault was made publicly. JR probably didn't feel too concerned as at this stage as SS had not been found so there still was no pattern evolving. CG is a worry though. By this time Perth was spooked by this and it just seems out of character to take a risk. This is where she may have known/felt comfortable with BE to get in the car. It sounds like she had been out for a while with ex-work colleagues dining/drinking so maybe her judgment was affected by alcohol and just got it wrong after he convinced her somehow!

I believe CG had just returned from overseas so was largely immune to the hysteria.

Sounds like he moved out to huntingdale with the girl in 91 and stayed there until 97 before moving back to his parents and then to kewdale in 2000. I'm sure the police would be all over talking to the woman who was with him during that 91-97 period.

That's what it sounds like.
And by 1998 he had already purchased family WCE membership with next partner (now former wife) CG and her daughter...

You'd hope so - sounds like she is alive and well in Perth at least.

For the purposes of timeline the post article is silent on a day/month for 1991, but according to this post on page 27 or 28:

Fountain Way property.....

$310,000 SOLD Jan 2010
$82,000 SOLD Apr 1997
$71,500 SOLD Apr 1991

It's April '91.

KT was Jan '91, right?

attachment.php

10 Fountain Way Huntingdale...sold 02/04/1997
Ciara Glennon found 03/04/1997...
Just like the article stated... probable that this is the said property.
(sorry in advance if this isn't allowed?)

Attachments

• huntingdale.jpg
    huntingdale.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 488
Jane Rimmer video (video was taken down, since last I checked, yesterday)still haunts me. She goes out into middle of Bayview Tce and looks towards Gugeri. Was she looking up at the Railway Bridge for the person she appears to be waiting for? .

It haunts me that the police didn't release this video earlier, for me it seems clear JR is likely waiting for MM hence her physical movements adjusting after engaging with him.
The only guy they can't identify in claremont that night is the guy they have on tape talking to her and apparently in 08 when released they said oh its probably not the CSK but we just want to close this avenue, ********.

You'd hope so - sounds like she is alive and well in Perth at least.

For the purposes of timeline the post article is silent on a day/month for 1991, but according to this post on page 27 or 28:

Fountain Way property.....

$310,000 SOLD Jan 2010
$82,000 SOLD Apr 1997
$71,500 SOLD Apr 1991

It's April '91.

KT was Jan '91, right?

30 June 1991

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I don't think the Gemini is linked at all, the SL/E models had quite a distinctive spoked style rim. I don't believe BRE is stupid enough to keep a car involved in a crime for this long though. I suspect it's just mandatory to have a run down car in your driveway in Kewdale.

IMG_6569.JPG

Although it can't be assumed that he lived there until the date of the sale.

Seems BE goes on rampages anytime hes having relationship troubles
Good thing the police caught up with him when they did..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

[emoji888] I believe there has been a tendency to think along the lines of the perp being done, dusted, and back at his job by morning, but I am now considering the option of these crimes perhaps having NOT been carried out & finalised in such a wham bam hurry.
There is nothing — other than the scientifically researched levels of decomposition due to exposure — to rule out his victims being kept captive for a period prior to their disposal, because when each of those known were found, it was sometime after the fact.

Perhaps he had flexitime, public holidays, ARL when he went away fishing, camping, hiking, or on a bogus business trip. These things might still be on record.
It may have already been alluded to, but could the victims have been bailed up at a venue other than his own digs?
eg. out on a boat whilst 'fishing'?
housesitting for the parents?
did he own and/or tow his own boat?
did I read mention of a caravan somewhere??

Something is wrong with the wiring in all their brains tbh to even be able to go about day to day life after what they have done.
There is something wrong with them all. More about a lack of empathy and not seeing anyone else as important as they are.
They are owed something for absolutely nothing and everyone else is pretty irrelevant and should be bowing down to their superior selves.
There are way too many who think like this...I'm not sure why some start killing and others dont.
Not sure they will ever work out the serial killer brain..but something is definitely disconnected up there in their heads somewhere.
They know damn well what they are doing is wrong though.

[emoji888] In an instance such as this, any blame on schizophrenia or voices, etc as a causative factor I see only as a crap tactic for a conniving defence.
The suggestion is absolute bollocks serving only to give mental illness a worse name and more stigma.
As much as we'd all agree that these perps are obviously not right in the head - serial killers are a category unto themselves.

Any judicial determining as grounds for defence SHOULD (theoretically) incorporate consideration of the legal aspect [mens rea]
ie. whether there was 'criminal intent'.
and without doubt, this type of perp is in FULL control of their own action - coldly calculated to the utmost degree -they know EXACTLY what they are doing - but are simply void of conscience (as 'we' know it).

[emoji887]

Something is wrong with the wiring in all their brains tbh to even be able to go about day to day life after what they have done.
There is something wrong with them all. More about a lack of empathy and not seeing anyone else as important as they are.
They are owed something for absolutely nothing and everyone else is pretty irrelevant and should be bowing down to their superior selves.
There are way too many who think like this...I'm not sure why some start killing and others dont.
Not sure they will ever work out the serial killer brain..but something is definitely disconnected up there in their heads somewhere.
They know damn well what they are doing is wrong though.

I’ve found this theory to be useful in explaining things. I call it the fragmented memory theory.

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpr...t-forgotten-psychopaths-and-emotional-memory/

My understanding of it is that most of us have our cognitive recall pathways in the brain closely linked to emotional memory pathways. That’s why our strongest memories are of emotional events. With psycho/sociopaths their emotional experience is quite stunted; memories are organised differently and disconnected from emotion.

It explains to me, the remorselessness and lack of conscience. For what is our sense of ‘self’ but a complex layer of memories creating a coherent narrative of ‘this is me’, ‘this is me in the world’ and this ‘this is right or wrong according to my idea of myself in the world’. A psycho/sociopath can still acknowledge right and wrong as ideas that are held by the society they live in but that are remote from themselves.

It also explains the capacity for rage and violence. When their needs (sexual for example) aren’t met, the emotions come through unfiltered from a very primitive/primordial part of the brain – I’ve heard it referred to as the ‘reptilian brain’.

It also explains, to me, how they are able to live with themselves. Firstly, there isn’t as much ‘self’ to live with and secondly their memory connection to the event is not as strong as it’d be in you and me. This might explain the need for trinkets and keepsakes too I suppose.

Anyway…I’m an amateur psych only. But the subject makes for interesting reading.

I dont see BE as a crossdresser tbh. I do think he stole womens clothing at the beginning just for his own deviant purposes..probably watched those people from outside their windows also ...maybe planned on attacking them ..and did attack some.
He had good computer knowledge. He wouldn't register for sites about that even if he was a crossdresser. Certainly not with his own name anyway...jmo

Whilst I don't have strong feelings on the point you make, didn't the police ask the brother of another suspect 'have you ever seen your brother dress in women's clothes?' If I'm wrong on this, I apologise.

Just on the cross dressing website... How does 'good computer knowledge' mean that he wouldn't register for such a website? Or did I misunderstand your point there? No one is suggesting he registered with his own name. The point made (which has unfortunately been taken down, by mods I assume, but maybe by the poster themselves) is that the SAME email address was used to register for the cross dressing website AND the username of Dr P..... on another site.

When the video first came out in 08 the cops said its probably not the CSK they just want to identify this guy to close a particular avenue. I'm now quite confident it is him.

The one person they can't identify in claremont that night is on the video is the one person who interacted with her and they don't release the vid to the public?

Its almost the exact opposite of what you should do.
If released earlier I have no doubt it would/could have jogged the memory of people in claremont on that night. EPIC FAIL. IMO
Oh i swear its him...gives me the same creeped out vibe the Jill Meagher vid gave me

I agree, the police have linked DNA to a series of crimes but how did the DNA lead them to BRE? He must have had DNA already in a database somewhere and for what?

Not necessarily. They may have obtained familial DNA from a male relative of his which indicated a close match to the other DNA they had from KK and CG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - those are shocking mistakes

Detectives missed three early opportunities that could have led them to the Claremont serial killer in the 1990s.

The first was clues left on the driver’s licence of a 17-year-old girl abducted and raped in 1995.

The second was when car upholstery samples recovered from the body of Jane Rimmer were sent to the wrong department of the Chemistry Centre in 1996;

and the third was a vital clue missed in forensic examination of the body of Ciara Glennon in 1997.

http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/311216.pdf
As has been documented on here a considerable amount WAPOL particularity the senior officials bungled this case badly. Very sad.

While I don't think the Gemini is linked at all, the SL/E models had quite a distinctive spoked style rim. I don't believe BRE is stupid enough to keep a car involved in a crime for this long though. I suspect it's just mandatory to have a run down car in your driveway in Kewdale.
It's a bit of a leap, but theoretically, if you'd committed crimes with a white Commodore wagon (let's say he used his Telstra car) and a blue Datsun or Gemini, would it make sense to also privately own near-identical cars that you hadn't committed the crimes with? Then, when the police come calling and have forensics check over the car(s) there's nothing to be found. Just a thought.

I wonder why he'd have a worthless Gemini in poor condition sitting in the driveway for years.

A timeline / spreadsheet might be helpful.

A mate of mine used to work with some serious intel software, he did an analysis of the CSK once, was very impressive, had every location, news article, car and individual linked.
Looked something like this, wonder if he still has it, will text him.

Attachments

• 2016_12_30_13_55_20.jpg
    2016_12_30_13_55_20.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 75
I’ve found this theory to be useful in explaining things. I call it the fragmented memory theory.

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpr...t-forgotten-psychopaths-and-emotional-memory/

My understanding of it is that most of us have our cognitive recall pathways in the brain closely linked to emotional memory pathways. That’s why our strongest memories are of emotional events. With psycho/sociopaths their emotional experience is quite stunted; memories are organised differently and disconnected from emotion.

It explains to me, the remorselessness and lack of conscience. For what is our sense of ‘self’ but a complex layer of memories creating a coherent narrative of ‘this is me’, ‘this is me in the world’ and this ‘this is right or wrong according to my idea of myself in the world’. A psycho/sociopath can still acknowledge right and wrong as ideas that are held by the society they live in but that are remote from themselves.

It also explains the capacity for rage and violence. When their needs (sexual for example) aren’t met, the emotions come through unfiltered from a very primitive/primordial part of the brain – I’ve heard it referred to as the ‘reptilian brain’.

It also explains, to me, how they are able to live with themselves. Firstly, there isn’t as much ‘self’ to live with and secondly their memory connection to the event is not as strong as it’d be in you and me. This might explain the need for trinkets and keepsakes too I suppose.

Anyway…I’m an amateur psych only. But the subject makes for interesting reading.
Currently reading. Very interesting indeed. Thanks

Whilst I don't have strong feelings on the point you make, didn't the police ask the brother of another suspect 'have you ever seen your brother dress in women's clothes?' If I'm wrong on this, I apologise.

Just on the cross dressing website... How does 'good computer knowledge' mean that he wouldn't register for such a website? Or did I misunderstand your point there? No one is suggesting he registered with his own name. The point made (which has unfortunately been taken down, by mods I assume, but maybe by the poster themselves) is that the SAME email address was used to register for the cross dressing website AND the username of Dr P..... on another site.
The person said a BRE commented I'm pretty sure.
Yes they certainly did ask that of LWs brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members