Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Perth Now's latest story on Brad and this case (accessible online) contains information sleuthed by members of this very forum :)
Hope you got paid!

It honestly reads like an exact summary of what's on here. I'd also not be surprised if they are using a PI to do some investigating. They'd have some pretty useful tools that your average person wouldn't have access to.

The mods would need to do that but also unable me to edit it past the timeframe they allow. I don't think that is going to happen..
There is a few online apps you can use for displaying public spreadsheets and allowing specific people to edit it, might make it easier.

They will be in denial for a little bit. .but a part of them already knows it is entirely possible. He would have said some off things that just got passed off as odd or dark humour..
I also see him as being easily angered and I'm sure they have seen his short fuse on numerous occasions.
Theres no way you'd think anyone you were close to was a serial killer...maybe odd...dark..or irritable...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi all, been absent from posting for a long time but have spent the past few days catching up on all the posts. It is amazing what is gradually being revealed about this man and his double life. As I have told you all way back, my previous employer (devoted Christian Pastor, married, father of two young teen girls) was recently imprisoned for 10.5 years for rape, torture, drugging repeatedly a then 11 year old girl. I know full well how arrogant and what narcissists these types can be and all the while keeping up the mask of being a "fine man", but you are quite right, the mask slips, if you are watching closely and this man showed his colours to me with violent outbursts, teeth baring etc. belittling comments, did this to all women who didn't bow down to him. I went to upper management but was howled down and told I was hysterical woman (and eventually he found a way to falsify information and I was made redundant to get rid of me. Less than a year after my warning they caught him and arrested him at his desk!). The extent of this man's devious behaviour will never be known as his lawyer said in court that he didn't ever want his wife and girls to know (think BE will be the same) how deeply depraved he had become (so there was a lot more that didn't come out!). I believe a life was spared by this man's capture as he was, by the evidence presented, escalating his perversions. I totally agree that people close to him and even observant people only meeting him a couple of times, would perceive many strange patterns of behaviour that were out of control. Many women and men, overlook so much because they want to believe " it's just a phase", maybe having a bad day, he/she really loves me. Sad but true. Having sat opposite this man in morning meetings for 2 years I can tell you, the mask does slip, some just don't want to look at what's underneath! God bless WAPOL for getting this deviate AND my ex-boss! Now let's pray they get all their ducks in a row! Well done to all the super sleuths on here who have been so hot on the correct trail for so long!!

Hi all, been absent from posting for a long time but have spent the past few days catching up on all the posts. It is amazing what is gradually being revealed about this man and his double life. As I have told you all way back, my previous employer (devoted Christian Pastor, married, father of two young teen girls) was recently imprisoned for 10.5 years for rape, torture, drugging repeatedly a then 11 year old girl. I know full well how arrogant and what narcissists these types can be and all the while keeping up the mask of being a "fine man", but you are quite right, the mask slips, if you are watching closely and this man showed his colours to me with violent outbursts, teeth baring etc. belittling comments, did this to all women who didn't bow down to him. I went to upper management but was howled down and told I was hysterical woman (and eventually he found a way to falsify information and I was made redundant to get rid of me. Less than a year after my warning they caught him and arrested him at his desk!). The extent of this man's devious behaviour will never be known as his lawyer said in court that he didn't ever want his wife and girls to know (think BE will be the same) how deeply depraved he had become (so there was a lot more that didn't come out!). I believe a life was spared by this man's capture as he was, by the evidence presented, escalating his perversions. I totally agree that people close to him and even observant people only meeting him a couple of times, would perceive many strange patterns of behaviour that were out of control. Many women and men, overlook so much because they want to believe " it's just a phase", maybe having a bad day, he/she really loves me. Sad but true. Having sat opposite this man in morning meetings for 2 years I can tell you, the mask does slip, some just don't want to look at what's underneath! God bless WAPOL for getting this deviate AND my ex-boss! Now let's pray they get all their ducks in a row! Well done to all the super sleuths on here who have been so hot on the correct trail for so long!!

Thanks for the post, I was truly shocked when the story broke about your ex boss and the fact he had a wife and kids, they must be going through hell so to speak, truly sickening how someone could hurt a girl this age let alone being a father and a man of God so to speak its hard to figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening All

Regarding the earlier post about covering the seats etc in case of blood/body fluids.

I have given this some thought and believe that this gives a big clue as to his changing/evolving MO (and the reasons why other cases are possibly his, such as KT).

Fibres from the car seat where found on JR. This indicates that her body had been in direct contact with the car seat. That suggests to me the seat was not covered. Presumably this would mean he was not expecting blood in his car.

Going back to the KK rape - it was a blitz attack outside of the vehicle. But, after covering the victim with a hood and using cable ties to strangle her, he then put her in the vehicle and drove to KK cemetery to rape her. So she is alive in the back of the car being driven to a place to be raped. She is possibly unconscious, though I haven't determined this from the reports so far. But his "prize" is not to kill first, but to rape/assault instead. He wants her alive.

Moving forward to JR. I believe BE is MM. JR's facial expression shows she knew MM, maybe had met him earlier that night. MM possibly offers her a lift save waiting for a taxi, and she accepts. He gets his car, parked nearby, and picks her up. The seats of his car were not covered. Therefore at some stage he had to drive somewhere and somehow get her under his control. Perhaps a pretence of the car breaking down would give him the excuse to be outside and opening the back to access tools. Hood and ties are available again and he repeats the KK MO (or by now, perhaps SS MO too).

CG was different though, it didn't go to plan. Hence the smash on her head with a heavy weapon, which possibly meant no sexual assault.

I have lived lived in Perth over 30 years and can confidently say I have rarely seen Telecom/Telstra technicians out and about at these type of times. I'm not saying it never happened but can't be the norm surely? I play soccer with an ex Telstra technician who I have been acquainted with since 1998. He will know but I will not be able to confirm until pre-season starts in a few weeks. I will certainly be asking him whether he knew BE. Surely, if he was fibbing to his wife about doing night shifts when he wasn't and then still having to do his real shifts wouldn't a wife query why he was doing all these shifts but it wouldn't be reflected in his pay packet. I still think it is very risky to maintain this level of deception without getting caught out...

https://exchange.telstra.com.au/2015/07/30/a-night-at-the-telstra-global-operations-centre/

I am thinking the exchange theory from pre-arrest posts may have some merit. If there were night shifts at some exchanges in the 1990s, he might have had a reason to be using the vehicle. I don't know about you but I sort of recall Telstra vehicles as uninteresting utilities that could easily escape memory, regardless of the time of night. There is an exchange close to Claremont on Clive Rd in Cottesloe. Also the KK victim referred to being in a utility with tools, telephone cable may have been used although there have been conflicting reports that something like screen printing cord was used.

I guess it would be worth asking if anyone knows what kinds of night shifts Telstra would have had in the mid 1990s?
Also, were there any changes in the mid 1990s to how the vehicles were logged in and out?
If it turns out he used Telstra vehicles, what other exchanges did he work at (if any)and are they near any other unsolved attacks?
I am particularly interested in the Midland exchange around the 1998-2002 period.

Certainly I can kind of imagine the conversation when he gets home late;
Wife: "Darling, you were late last night"...
CSK (Allegedly BE): "Yeah we had a few problems in one of the (insert technical jargon), took ages to fix"
Wife (assuming she's the supportive type): "Oh that sucks, you poor thing"

Just another forgettable conversation for the wife, back to normal life.
Of course, there's always the possibility, if he was working late, this added to their relationship breakdown, although that's of course beyond worthwhile discussion on this site.

Many years ago a School friend of mine was raped stabbed and left for dead in an outer suburb of Brisbane....thankfully she survived and he was imprisoned.. He took the inside handles off the car doors so once she was in it was difficult to get out....A possible scenario for BE too.

Thanks for the post, I was truly shocked when the story broke about your ex boss and the fact he had a wife and kids, they must be going through hell so to speak, truly sickening how someone could hurt a girl this age let alone being a father and a man of God so to speak its hard to figure out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ringo for your post, yes myself and my husband (who had to come in to work and volunteer so he could protect me for the last 6 months I was there!) are still trying to deal with it all. I can tell you this man had absolutely no remorse, cried crocodile tears in court but the tears dried up instantly the judge started to do his summation and tally up the years he'd be spending in jail! When people say they looked into someone's eyes and saw "evil" I can tell you, it's true. His wife, believe it or not, has totally stood by him (ala BRE's SD), even allowed him to go home for several months whilst he was on bail awaiting sentencing, with his young daughters in the house! Remember he plead guilty, which was some compensation for the poor little girl. This man used to sit opposite me and be madly flicking through messages on his phone. I kept thinking " who's that popular that he has that many messages?" Later found out he was looking through Craigslist for replies to his free sexual massage ads! All this during prayers which he was supervising. He had HUGE online presence on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, (all been taken down by WAPOL) had written a Christian book, even had a meeting with our beloved Police Commissioner and Minister for Corrections!! How do you hide? In plain sight! The bolder the better, more "jollies" from the idea of fooling all the fools who believe you. ):

attachment.php

In the abscence of many visual clues i thought i would add this image from early investigation of Ciaras location.
Pipidinny road was not difficult to navigate , particularly this area as it was reasonably close to the big bend. A marker of sorts , unlikely to have been left by the 'dope grower' , perhaps the beekeeper ?

Attachments

• Ciara location.jpg
    Ciara location.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 398
https://exchange.telstra.com.au/2015/07/30/a-night-at-the-telstra-global-operations-centre/

I am thinking the exchange theory from pre-arrest posts may have some merit. If there were night shifts at some exchanges in the 1990s, he might have had a reason to be using the vehicle. I don't know about you but I sort of recall Telstra vehicles as uninteresting utilities that could easily escape memory, regardless of the time of night. There is an exchange close to Claremont on Clive Rd in Cottesloe. Also the KK victim referred to being in a utility with tools, telephone cable may have been used although there have been conflicting reports that something like screen printing cord was used.

I guess it would be worth asking if anyone knows what kinds of night shifts Telstra would have had in the mid 1990s?
Also, were there any changes in the mid 1990s to how the vehicles were logged in and out?
If it turns out he used Telstra vehicles, what other exchanges did he work at (if any)and are they near any other unsolved attacks?
I am particularly interested in the Midland exchange around the 1998-2002 period.

Certainly I can kind of imagine the conversation when he gets home late;
Wife: "Darling, you were late last night"...
CSK (Allegedly BE): "Yeah we had a few problems in one of the (insert technical jargon), took ages to fix"
Wife (assuming she's the supportive type): "Oh that sucks, you poor thing"

Just another forgettable conversation for the wife, back to normal life.
Of course, there's always the possibility, if he was working late, this added to their relationship breakdown, although that's of course beyond worthwhile discussion on this site.
Telstra techies took their cars Home.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I'll add BRE has a sister and son (not confirmed)

I can confirm his sister-
As I've already said-We both attended our entire primary school years at huntingdale ps.
She is the year below myself.
I Remember her very well-
I have a primary school class photo of her- with her name printed & all...
My own family members have been in their family home- on numerous occassions-purpose being- BE's sister.
I'm very familiar with that Gay street house back then- as my 2 lifelong girlfriends both grew up on Gay street (in seperate houses) which was pretty rural back then...
I'm unsure if I'm allowed to divulge where the 1988 attack & stolen kimono took place?
It would most definitely bring some sensible understanding to how it linked to BE. ;/

Hi!
Great information. It appears you're about the same age as me. My former partner's family still live on the corner of Harpenden and Bonney so just round the corner. Which pharmacy, out of interest, one up on the Albany Highway?

Oh really?
One of huntingdale's most famous characters- actually grew up on the corner house of harpenden & boney-- I wonder if it is the famous TH???
There were/probs still is a few pharmacys on Albany h/w- I was not at the one near Coles
Other side of Albany h/way- - near Dorothy st lights

So true but the news reported mentions "special rims" on the Datsun and the Gemini is just a beater at best and in my "expert" opinion the rims on Gemini haven't been changed as they are factory steel with factory hubcaps that would have been fitted to that model from day 1. If the person that gave the car description wasn't a car person, why mention the "rims". I could be wrong however.
At the time when Kerry's disappearance was reported, What immediately struck me about the distinctive rims, was I knew someone who has a Chrysler Gallant years before, and I remembered it came stock standard with distinctive wheels, and could easily be mistaken for a Datsun 260C, but I was skeptical, as the Taxi driver drop off story could of been a deliberate false lead. My mum reckoned the Taxi driver who lived next door to her in Beckenham had a naked girl escape into his backyard and mum reckons it was her, and told the Police, but they dismissed it as maybe it was after her body was found. I'm not sure, as mum told me long afterwards when she was talking about the place next door having illegal extension work, and I jokingly said, there's probably a body under that.

At the time when Kerry's disappearance was reported, What immediately struck me about the distinctive rims, was I knew someone who has a Chrysler Gallant years before, and I remembered it came stock standard with distinctive wheels, and could easily be mistaken for a Datsun 260C, but I was skeptical, as the Taxi driver drop off story could of been a deliberate false lead. My mum reckoned the Taxi driver who lived next door to her in Beckenham had a naked girl escape into his backyard and mum reckons it was her, and told the Police, but they dismissed it as maybe it was after her body was found. I'm not sure, as mum told me long afterwards when she was talking about the place next door having illegal extension work, and I jokingly said, there's probably a body under that.

I'm certain he is linked to the murder of KT. For all those years they've said a car that looks similar to a Datsun 260C and fast forward to the arrest of BE who has something similar sitting out the front of his house. Seriously, what are the freaking chances?!? It gives me goosebumps on my goosebumps!

I read somewhere that JC had reportedly been run off the road weeks prior to her disappearance. Is this true? I can't find anything online. If it is true, I hazard a guess that he was using the blue Gemini. It would be interesting if she had at least reported the colour of the car.

Over at BF forum, post #850
For reasons I won't go into, there is a strong Corrs connection with people CG was with on her last night.
led to the following thought this morning.

Could BRE have been stalking his (claimed) Corrs Westgarth employed ex-wife (EC/EE) at CBV on that tragic Australia Day night that CG went to CBV?

I'm certain he is linked to the murder of KT. For all those years they've said a car that looks similar to a Datsun 260C and fast forward to the arrest of BE who has something similar sitting out the front of his house. Seriously, what are the freaking chances?!? It gives me goosebumps on my goosebumps!

I read somewhere that JC had reportedly been run off the road weeks prior to her disappearance. Is this true? I can't find anything online. If it is true, I hazard a guess that he was using the blue Gemini. It would be interesting if she had at least reported the colour of the car.

There used to be two Telecom pay phones opposite Cafe Affaire, where the Taxi rank used to be. Cafe Affaire being one of the few 24hr places back then, so it was always busy. And there was illegal poker machines in Cafe Affaire that attracted a following. My mate who was a Telecom techie back them said some of the other techies used to raid the pay phones coin trays. It wouldn't be beyond belief to think that Brad had an opportunity given to him whilst raiding the pay phones to gamble when Kerry was dropped off at the same location.

Over at BF forum, post #850

led to the following thought this morning.

Could BRE have been stalking his (claimed) Corrs Westgarth employed ex-wife (EC/EE) at CBV on the night that tragic Australia Day night that CG went to CBV?

Goes to Motive and Opportunity. Means could probably be assumed, if he was indeed prepped up to stalk and abduct his ex.

I'm pretty sure Perth Now's latest story on Brad and this case (accessible online) contains information sleuthed by members of this very forum :)
Hope you got paid!

Mordekai - At one stage Don Spiers gave a description of the voice that phoned him telling him where to find SS. Does the voice of BE match that description? How would you describe his voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody