Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These articles might be of interest
Relative to some of the current topics being discussed .

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a...ves-over-claremont-footage-20080819-3xvp.html

3b2c107148f4e04c34fcf5cd5ffd9a5f.jpg

cfb2be06bc60045c462d86b9d6b8402c.jpg
7e141bf9f8609e8180451e2de5d8aab4.jpg
332da17b8f5b23edbf37c6cba713cab6.jpg

Metic,

Many thanks for your efforts. I found the article about the Rowe Park pervert interesting. Although, the matter was reported to WAPOL twice, they hadn't sought a statement from the witness.

For everyone's information the article reads...

The witness told the POST this week that in the past year he had twice reported the 1996 Rowe Park pervert incident to police by phone, but had not yet been asked to provide a statement.
He saw the man standing near a bush about 15m from Gugeri St. The place he has identified is immediately behind the path that the 17-year-old girl is thought to have been using when abducted.

Note: Why wasn't the witness asked to provide an identikit - it would have provided such insight!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/7e141bf9f8609e8180451e2de5d8aab4.jpg

Am also of the opinion that MM is CSK & there appears to be a strong likeness / similarity between the released footage & pictures of the accused as a younger man. I was a young woman living in Perth around this time & do believe that drink spiking was indeed occuring. I did go to CBV many times but Northbridge was my preferred Clubland. I recall many many incidents of vehicles curb crawling, many offers of lifts home and subsequent verbal abuse upon declining... even a man attempting to grab me in a bearhug to drag me along with him as I was crossing through a park. Shouted, screamed, bit & fought my way out of it. Never went anywhere by myself again after this incident. Don't for a moment think this was related to the CSK but just shows the type of behaviour that was going on around that time. There were predators out there. Very dark streets, little to no CCTV or police presence etc. Looking back, I think it would have been very easy for an ill-intentioned person to overpower a woman & pull her off the street without being observed. All just my recollections & opinions of that era....for what it's worth

Spooks - love the Trophy Shelf thinking. Sounds plausible creepy and in full view.
Also the car park behind the post office wouldn't have had CCTV at the time. In my recollections the roofed walk through only came to this area early 2000s, as Dome moved into what was all previously the PO, prior to then it was just an unroofed walk through . (Dome now closed up there btw.)
On another matter, Hayley Dodds disappearance 'cold case' has new important findings. Seems chap will be charged in relation to her disappearance, highly probable but on evidence seems purely circumstantial. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-...john-wark-rape-conviction/8597402?pfmredir=sm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am also of the opinion that MM is CSK & there appears to be a strong likeness / similarity between the released footage & pictures of the accused as a younger man. I was a young woman living in Perth around this time & do believe that drink spiking was indeed occuring. I did go to CBV many times but Northbridge was my preferred Clubland. I recall many many incidents of vehicles curb crawling, many offers of lifts home and subsequent verbal abuse upon declining... even a man attempting to grab me in a bearhug to drag me along with him as I was crossing through a park. Shouted, screamed, bit & fought my way out of it. Never went anywhere by myself again after this incident. Don't for a moment think this was related to the CSK but just shows the type of behaviour that was going on around that time. There were predators out there. Very dark streets, little to no CCTV or police presence etc. Looking back, I think it would have been very easy for an ill-intentioned person to overpower a woman & pull her off the street without being observed. All just my recollections & opinions of that era....for what it's worth

ESH,

Many thanks for the post. With regard to the lack of police presence, I do recall the metro area having a lack of police during the mid-1990s. At home, I had a scare, phoned 000 and they never came, but phoned several hours later to see if I was okay. I've been told there were very minimal police attending on Saturday nights and the ones patrolling attended a large area like Rockingham to Kalamunda.

Are there any police currently reading who can shed some light on this subject?

Spooks,

It's a very good theory, and makes sense. JR was clearly waiting for someone and a person has never come forward to advise they were supposed to meet with JR and she wasn't there. The MM in the video didn't show much body language. As he showed his face to the others outside the hotel, he took a huge risk and one that he was willing to take - to achieve the outcome he wanted.

I too believe that the MM is the "accused" CSK, who is being held in custody.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

After the LW schmoozle i don't blame anyone for not coming forward to identify themselves from the video footage. They would have to be terrified they would be next in line for public scrutiny, even if innocent, the suspicion would still be there.

Quoted from the article :
"The 21-year-old VS model belonged to Edwards at the time three young women went missing during 1996/97. It was taken away from its current owner -- who was flabbergasted when police turned up to*seize his car*-- on the same day Bradley was charged with the murder of two of the women.
The current owner was asked by police to provide DNA samples, so his genetic profile can be ruled out of any samples taken from the car. Perth police believe Edwards used the car when he was working as a Telstra technician."

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017...ear-old-commodore-tested-by-foren_a_21655435/

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me whether familial DNA only links genetically related males? I've read some conflicting information on Google. Some sites say relatedness can only be detected among genetically related males and other sites just suggest links may be made with a family member, male or female. Thnx.

Doesn't seem right if only males IMO. Missing half the story!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

A man who raped a woman in her Perth home 23 years ago while on parole for a similar offence in Victoria before murdering his estranged wife has been sentenced to more than 11 years in jail after DNA left at the scene was re-analysed.

Norman Frederick Hart, 56, is serving a life sentence in Bunbury Prison for murdering his former partner, who was the mother of three of his six children, in 2000.

The District Court of WA heard on Friday that Hart broke into a woman's Brunswick home and raped her with violence in 1988, and while out on parole in 1994, committed a strikingly similar crime in the Perth suburb of Bicton.

Hart got into the 33-year-old victim's home by removing window louvres and confronted her, wearing a balaclava and brandishing scissors and a vibrator, as she slept on the sofa in her lounge room.

He punched her face when she screamed and when it became clear he intended to rape her, the terrified woman persuaded him to wear a condom by saying she had a deadly disease.

While he attempted to remove items linking him to the attack including a doona, he still left DNA behind, which was stored by pathology scientists for 21 years after initial testing yielded no results.

In 2015, when science and technology had advanced significantly, it was analysed again, solving the crime described by Judge David Parry as terrible.

"Science has not let you get away with it," Judge Parry said.

The court heard the crime had a devastating effect on the woman, whom he threatened before leaving the house.

"I'll be watching," he said.

"I'll know if you call police. I'll come and finish you off. I'll kill you."

The court heard she lived with the thought for years the attacker could be someone she knew, had to move house, placed padlocks on bedroom doors, was so traumatised she couldn't work and still lived with the constant fear he would come back.

Judge Parry noted Hart's early life had been marred by the racist and misguided policies of the past as he was a member of the Stolen Generation, and he had been in and out of prison since his 20s.

But he accepted no responsibility for the offending and had even expressed resentment towards the victim

"You have shown absolutely no remorse for your crime," Judge Parry said.

Hart, who would have been eligible for parole in 2018, was given a jail term of 11 years and six months, starting immediately.

He will not be eligible for parole this time and must serve the full sentence.

Outside court, the woman told reporters she had seen through the case because she didn't want Hart to offend against anyone else, and praised the relentless work of prosecutors and police.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ailed-for-1994-perth-rape#i6Fw6ElkcutW3Tjs.99

check out this website -
https://killer.cloud/serial-killers/show/421/claremont-killer

7d8882009cac2af2574f066c959ebc0b.jpg

Lists BRE as SK, racist and stalker.

Website notes BRE was added in November 2016, which was probably a typo. Otherwise they knew more than us!!!

Weird

Does anyone think the kimono link is a red herring?

IMO it seems there are huge gaps in the kimono story and WAPOL are not revealing exactly how kimono led them to BRE.

I realise this point has been discussed lots here, but would WAPOL have any possible reason to supply MSM with a possible red herring?

check out this website -
https://killer.cloud/serial-killers/show/421/claremont-killer

7d8882009cac2af2574f066c959ebc0b.jpg

Lists BRE as SK, racist and stalker.

Website notes BRE was added in November 2016, which was probably a typo. Otherwise they knew more than us!!!

Weird

Very weird...I hope this does not impact on the forthcoming trial...

Very weird...I hope this does not impact on the forthcoming trial...

Oh dear.
IMO just a typo on November 2016 date. But the Killer Cloud website calling the accused BRE a stalker could be an issue. Not good at all.
However I don't believe the author knows much about the case because there are many details omitted on the Killer Cloud website that are easily available on MSM. Especially since the webpage was only updated in early June 2017.

IMO a 'stalker' focuses on a specific individual/s. Whereas a 'hunter' focuses on an area or a 'type' of victim.

This is first time I've read about BRE being referred to as allegedly a stalker!

Oh dear.
IMO just a typo on November 2016 date. But the Killer Cloud website calling the accused BRE a stalker could be an issue. Not good at all.
However I don't believe the author knows much about the case because there are many details omitted on the Killer Cloud website that are easily available on MSM. Especially since the webpage was only updated in early June 2017.

IMO a 'stalker' focuses on a specific individual/s. Whereas a 'hunter' focuses on an area or a 'type' of victim.

This is first time I've read about BRE being referred to as allegedly a stalker!

Thanks Spooks.
I was thinking along the lines of 'trial by media'.
Regardless of what anyone thinks he has not been convicted of the crimes and is awaiting a 'fair' trial.

http://theorstrahyun.blogspot.in/2007/06/is-serial-killer-posting-comments-about.html?m=1

A fairly decent summary of the serial pest Dr ****** and his 'interests' in the CSK case.

Quote by Dr ****** listed on website link:

"The Claremont Serial Killer is not able to abduct women for some time due to illness. The position of the bodies was deliberate to within 10 to 15 metres.They indicate to where Sarah Spiers can be found."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member