Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.outinperth.com/62433-2/

2e349daebe99988940bc27e9ea4aa141.jpg

For sleuthers who think the accused BRE could also possibly be responsible for the murders of sex workers in Perth, then there's a book called 'Invisible Women'.

Web link shows book summary and review.

The book discusses 65 murders of sex workers in Australia

601a83896286565bcbce2bb90299cbb1.jpg

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I'm in China and maybe the link is banned (?) ---- here is the attached page; The technician charged over two of the three Claremont serial killings has opted to delay his plea, a week after a detective told a separate court that the victims were not killed randomly.Bradley Robert Edwards, 48, appeared yesterday at a special early sitting of the WA Supreme Court by video link from Hakea maximum-security prison.The former Telstra technician spoke only to confirm his name and say he understood the eight charges read out against him. He is charged with murdering 23-year-old childcare worker Jane Rimmer in 1996 and 27-year-old lawyer Ciara Glennon in 1997.The two women were last seen in Claremont. There are no charges against Mr Edwards in relation to the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, 18, long regarded by police as the first victim in the Claremont serial killings. *Spiers has never been found.Police have said little about the case since heavily armed officers stormed the house Mr Edwards shared with his adult stepdaughter on December 22.But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”Mr Edwards is due to return to court in October.

IMO the accused met JR near KK, he knew CG from his exwife and the French restaurant, and SS I'm still searching for a previous link .

Radina Djukich perhaps. She was 14. 1992. Sharon Mason 14 (Arthur Greer imprisoned suspected incorrectly) Lisa Mott 12 (Birnies suspected). She may have been referring to any of these keeping in mind any rumours would have been about an unknown person. I replied without reading the article again as Ive read it several times previously but I dont think it would change my answer to your question though Spooks.

http://www.******************/forum/index.php?threads/claremont-serial-killer-western-australia.752/

9bef70f10279b0c858fcfbef3b36f424.png

According to Ros Thomas there was a rumour that the alleged CSK was possibly involved with the murder of a 13-yro girl.
Does anyone know which case Ros is referring to?

Maybe a reference to Lisa Marie Mott - aged 12 years old - missing from Collie 1980.

Although BRE would have been too young to be involved IMO .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a reference to Lisa Marie Mott - aged 12 years old - missing from Collie 1980.

Although BRE would have been too young to be involved IMO .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David Birnie was always the suspect for that one

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Spooks - why the Dr stuff? I think we all know who he is and theres far more recent posts by that person. Just wondering your intent.

Spooks - why the Dr stuff? I think we all know who he is and theres far more recent posts by that person. Just wondering your intent.

No intent .
Plenty of new sleuths here who I thought may appreciate the read.

Apologies if my one post re the Dr took up so much of your time and seemed like a repeat.

Didnt take any of my time up Spooks, I didnt read that either.

Didnt take any of my time up Spooks, I didnt read that either.

What do u mean by 'either'?

Apologies if I'm repeating old news.....

But according to John Quigley in Parliamentary Hansard reports, besides LW who failed a lie detector test when questioned re CSK case ------
Well 12 other POI's also FAILED a lie detector test.

Interesting little fact

http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/Hansard%5Chansard.nsf/0/b52e1a6529eecb9a482576e400115ead/$FILE/A38%20S1%2020081127%20p631b-640a.pdf

e6e8ff0815d36a744f3bc3618c46f405.jpg

According to reports from the Psychic Taskforce show - SS knew the accused because BRE was the friend of a friend and that's why she allegedly got into his car.

And the accused allegedly drove a BLUE Ford Falcon.

Believe what you will....

https://www.skeptics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/magazine/The Skeptic Volume 28 (2008) No 4.pdf

634ab927db2ae85b0ba69d0f673eeca5.jpg

(Again probably not new info for some....)

According to reports from the Psychic Taskforce show - SS knew the accused because BRE was the friend of a friend and that's why she allegedly got into his car.

And the accused allegedly drove a BLUE Ford Falcon.

Believe what you will....

https://www.skeptics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/magazine/The Skeptic Volume 28 (2008) No 4.pdf

634ab927db2ae85b0ba69d0f673eeca5.jpg

(Again probably not new info for some....)

1835e0dbfda4cd81283e63a81d3ec8bc.jpg

Same link as above also mentions
"Surgical aspects" to the crime.

Again this is old news for some - but worth a re-run since the forum is deathly quiet and mostly overcome with ghostly hauntings!
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317] ⛪️

The bricklayer who saw the taxi in Pipidinny Rd with its lights off says the car looked like there was someone in the back seat of the alleged Ford Falcon.

"The bricklayer, now 62, said about 4.30am on a Sunday morning in March 1997 he was heading south on Wanneroo Rd, from Yanchep to his work site at Nollamara, when he saw the taxi begin turning out of Pipidinny Rd in front of him.
“I saw him and he obviously saw me and stopped,” he said. “I had to brake and pull towards the side of the road. It was definitely a Ford Falcon and it was a grubby thing too. I saw the front more than I saw the side. It was definitely a taxi.
“I thought there might have been someone sitting in the back,” he added.
“I avoided him and carried on.
“I thought it was really unusual ... It was definitely unusual to have a near miss with a taxi with no lights on.”
Though the taxi was angled to turn south on Wanneroo Rd, the bricklayer said he didn’t see it behind him as he carried on down the road. “I didn’t see it again,” he said."

http://www.verumpost.com.au/index.php/crime/cold-case/48-claremont-serial-murders

Was it possibly the CSK in the vehicle with a victim??? The mind boggles over this point!

[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Here's a proposition:

To all the serious sleuthers out there.....you have until the beginning of court hearings of CSK case to get your probable theories, hunches, and gut feelings listed here in WS.
No good saying to the rest of us during or after the trial "I told you so" when you have no online proof of your brilliance!!

We all need online proof before the trial starts that you 'thunk' the thought about MO, kill sites, d-sites etc

So please get busy!
And list your best sleuthing opinions here.....

3-2-1-Go!

NB: Please NO calls of guilty or not-guilty as this violates legal restrictions in Sub Judice scenario. And please USE terms like 'probably', 'possibly', 'the accused', and so on.

Radina Djukich perhaps. She was 14. 1992. Sharon Mason 14 (Arthur Greer imprisoned suspected incorrectly) Lisa Mott 12 (Birnies suspected). She may have been referring to any of these keeping in mind any rumours would have been about an unknown person. I replied without reading the article again as Ive read it several times previously but I dont think it would change my answer to your question though Spooks.

no name,

Thanks for the post, I've researched more information on these girls...

BRE was born on 7 Dec 1968 and below is his age at the time of the incidents. I’m certainly not suggesting BRE was responsible for the incidents below.

Radina Djukich (aged 14) lived at North Beach and went missing (16/05/1992). Radina would have been 15 in the July. BRE would have been 24. http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com

Sharon Mason
(aged 14) went missing from Mosman Park (19/02/1983). BRE would have been 14 and two months. http://www.perthnow.com.au

Lisa Mott
(aged 12) went missing from Collie (30/10/1980). Last seen speaking to a person in a yellow panel van. BRE would have been aged 12. http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com

Retired CIB detective Reg Driffill, advised David Birnie had lived in Bunbury (near Collie) in the late 1970s and was working in Collie as a crane driver at the time of Lisa's disappearance. Also, during the 2016 documentary with Kate Moir it was shown that David Birnie drove a yellow panel van (my apologies I cannot find that footage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery