Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Factories in Western Suburbs.
Western Suburbs in Perth Journalism speak means the affluent area of Perth bounded by Thomas Rd, Swan River, The Indian Ocean and Hay St/Underwood Avenue, Including suburbs of Nedlands, Dalkeith, Claremont, Peppermint Grove and Cottesloe and parts of Subiaco, Jolimont, Wembley, Mt Claremont, Floreat, City Beach and Mosman Park. One journalist did write in the West that he included everything south of Hale Rd Wembley Downs, but I suspect that was only because that Journalist was living in Churchlands at the time and wanted to be a bit of a toff IMO.
But anyway Factories.
Here's one right in the middle of the Western Suburbs.
c8417d98e4d3acce2a6474ddf96119e6.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I've looked at GoogleEarth for industrial areas within the western suburbs, there seems to be very limited small sections of industrial areas, but obviously there would have been more back in the 1990s.

. Nedlands Government Rd, industrial area.

. Shenton Park along Stubbs Tce, near the railway line used to be an industrial area which I think has since been subdivided for housing.

. North Fremantle has quite a bit of industrial area as well as along McCabe St

https://www.google.com.au

Read on another csk forum that Bre family own the Computer Resellers in Claremont and police were excavating the bottom room. Anyone know if that's true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know talk of this business got thread 9 shut down with a warning that it was not connected to the accused

Peter Kurten - did you ever get hold of Frank Silas to determine the location of the warehouse Innerchild is asking about?

Have spent some time re-reading back on old posts prior to the arrest. Some comments were very strange & others downright accusing. I wonder if a person, guilty of such a crime would post on this site in an attempt to accuse others. I guess it would be possible for someone with IT expertise to achieve this... stolen phone / computer etc.I imagine that the perpetrator would be intensely scrutinising all eiectronic media... How was someone in Y2K+ able to keep such minimal electronic footprint? Again....just my thoughts and imagination

Where did GSHS boys and girls hang out after school and on weekends?
Did BRE himself compete in LA when he was young kid? Maybe that's where his long term LA volunteering impetus came from - maybe BRE didn't do so well competing in LA as a kid, so he went back as an adult and "dominated" the sport in another way.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Have spent some time re-reading back on old posts prior to the arrest. Some comments were very strange & others downright accusing. I wonder if a person, guilty of such a crime would post on this site in an attempt to accuse others. I guess it would be possible for someone with IT expertise to achieve this... stolen phone / computer etc.I imagine that the perpetrator would be intensely scrutinising all eiectronic media... How was someone in Y2K+ able to keep such minimal electronic footprint? Again....just my thoughts and imagination
Using alias' is a possible reason IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did BRE himself compete in LA when he was young kid? Maybe that's where his long term LA volunteering impetus came from - maybe BRE didn't do so well competing in LA as a kid, so he went back as an adult and "dominated" the sport in another way.
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Spooks, good question and I hope this helps:

Huntindale – Gay St’s Sutherland Park – hosted many male dominated sports and did in the mid-1980s. An old cricket sign still exists Sutherlands Park
Do you want me to go for a drive and feedback the name of the cricket team?

Gosnells – the Richard Rushton Centre in Baron Way hosted indoor sports such as netball, basketball. Richard Rushton Community Centre. That hall was close to where I had the incident with the teenager, the police advised they thought he’d been playing sports within that hall (4.30pm Tues, Sept 1985).

Langford – The Langford Sporting Complex may have been where LAs was played on Saturday mornings. My two played there in the 1990s. That can be seen from Roe Hwy. Langford Sporting Complex

Langford - In the 1980s a large hall on Langford Av, existed which hosted indoor sports. Langford Ave (hall)

Thornlie – Hume Rd has a large oval with a canteen facility. It now has the Thornlie Football Club and cricket. Hume Rd Oval

Canning Vale / Thornlie – Tom Bateman Sporting Complex Nicholson & Wilfred Rds. That may have existed in the mid-1980s but with minimal lawn and a couple of white football posts. Tom Bateman Sporting Complex

Gosnells – the old Civic Centre on Albany Hwy may have hosted indoor sports – I’m not sure.

In regard to going places, BRE probably travelled by pushbike during the week and on weekends by a parents car. He may have played sports with a sibling/s. If his interned foot was considered an impairment he might have sat in the reserves. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Could it be possible BRE read the posts, became frustrated and added some posts. BRE came under the police radar only a couple of weeks prior to the arrest.

I'm not sure if this needs a link. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Didnt BRE fix other people's computers?
Even had more than one in his own house?
Seems he had a bit above average skills in the understanding of how computers work department.
Would not be surprised at all if he has posted on here .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Didnt BRE fix other people's computers?
Even had more than one in his own house?
Seems he had a bit above average skills in the understanding of how computers work department.
Would not be surprised at all if he has posted on here .

If BRE did fix computers he may have advertised in the local newspaper or West Australian. If we knew his old phone number we could search online to see what sort of adverts he placed. JMO.

Spooks, good question and I hope this helps:

Huntindale – Gay St’s Sutherland Park – hosted many male dominated sports and did in the mid-1980s. An old cricket sign still exists Sutherlands Park
Do you want me to go for a drive and feedback the name of the cricket team?

Gosnells – the Richard Rushton Centre in Baron Way hosted indoor sports such as netball, basketball. Richard Rushton Community Centre. That hall was close to where I had the incident with the teenager, the police advised they thought he’d been playing sports within that hall (4.30pm Tues, Sept 1985).

Langford – The Langford Sporting Complex may have been where LAs was played on Saturday mornings. My two played there in the 1990s. That can be seen from Roe Hwy. Langford Sporting Complex

Langford - In the 1980s a large hall on Langford Av, existed which hosted indoor sports. Langford Ave (hall)

Thornlie – Hume Rd has a large oval with a canteen facility. It now has the Thornlie Football Club and cricket. Hume Rd Oval

Canning Vale / Thornlie – Tom Bateman Sporting Complex Nicholson & Wilfred Rds. That may have existed in the mid-1980s but with minimal lawn and a couple of white football posts. Tom Bateman Sporting Complex

Gosnells – the old Civic Centre on Albany Hwy may have hosted indoor sports – I’m not sure.

Back in the late 1980s indoor activities were:

Fitzpatricks Sports Centre - Albany Hwy - I think it was more a gym back then.

Indoor Cricket at Royal St, Kenwick (opened about the late 1980s) not there anymore.

If BRE did fix computers he may have advertised in the local newspaper or West Australian. If we knew his old phone number we could search online to see what sort of adverts he placed. JMO.
His home phone number is easy enough to find. Trying to find any listings now

[FONT=&amp]0417 989 904 - Might be his dad's number, or he used his dad's address. (This site doesn't state when the number was in the directory and it goes back quite a long time).
source: [/FONT]
https://personlookup.com.au/search?...ountry_id=1&q=Edwards+B+6110 &[state_id]=6
[FONT=&amp](08) 9477 6257
https://personlookup.com.au/search?...ountry_id=1&q=Edwards+B+6105 &[state_id]=6
don't forget the Quokka

I note that some posts by Tundrawolf in another forum articulate exactly the same assertions, that my mother in law spoke about, being her friend Marnie telling my mother in law about BRE offering her a lift home from a Corrs Westgarth staff function.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48283908
And further he posts the same assertion that my old school friend who used to be a Telstra Techie saying that he was told that BRE's French wife was domineering.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48285164

[FONT=&amp]0417 989 904 - Might be his dad's number, or he used his dad's address. (This site doesn't state when the number was in the directory and it goes back quite a long time).
https://personlookup.com.au/search?...ountry_id=1&q=Edwards+B+6110 &[state_id]=6
https://personlookup.com.au/search?...ountry_id=1&q=Edwards+B+6105 &[state_id]=6
don't forget the Quokka

The house in Fountain Way, Huntingdale might still have the original phone number which belonged to BRE & EE. It probably started with 398 prior to being 9398.

Also, it might be worth searching The Sunday Times with this Kewdale number 9477 6257 and mobile 0417 989 904. But omit the mobile’s first part (0417) and try the last part of the number 989904. I can’t remember when, but at some point the first four numbers of the mobile number changed. Might have been something to do with analogue.

Prior to online dating services, the newspaper had a personal column. Perhaps there might something within an old newspaper article (ie Sunday Times).

These are just my thoughts and opinions.

Have you read the earlier threads CV? Almost everything is in them.
His number was posted the day of his arrest #689 thread 7.

don't forget the Quokka

Petedavo,

Evidently, when BRE parted company with EE he remained at the Fountain Way, Huntingdale home for a while, then went back to live with his parents (Gay St). My apologies I don't have a link, it was written within initial correspondence. The Life of BRE or something similar.

I note that some posts by Tundrawolf in another forum articulate exactly the same assertions, that my mother in law spoke about, being her friend Marnie telling my mother in law about BRE offering her a lift home from a Corrs Westgarth staff function.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48283908
And further he posts the same assertion that my old school friend who used to be a Telstra Techie saying that he was told that BRE's French wife was domineering.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-29#post-48285164

Petedavo,

BRE probably did offer women a lift home, sounds like that's how me became familiar with them. I thought the MM approaching JR may have offered her a lift home.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member