Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that when a couple has problems in their relationship, the husband usually murders the wife? Because that simply is not so imo. The high divorce rate indicates that.

I think she is saying that if the wife goes missing, when a couple has problems it's a fair bet to look at who stands to benefit from that lucky occurrence., .. the high divorce rate is indicative of those who find the process comforting and rational and while heartbreaking and dreadful sometimes, most get thru it, but it is also fair to say, and correct to say, that there is, among the community , some people, men and women , for whom the process of divorce is anathema , unthinkable and is the last resort, before all else, including murder, is thought about a hell of a lot.

We know this because the murder statistics of men murdering women and women murdering men all under the shadow of imminent divorce, bear out this conclusion.

Trooper, out of curiosity, how do you think the husband did it? Travelled back during the night? Or something else?

I think she is saying that if the wife goes missing, when a couple has problems it's a fair bet to look at who stands to benefit from that lucky occurrence., .. the high divorce rate is indicative of those who find the process comforting and rational and while heartbreaking and dreadful sometimes, most get thru it, but it is also fair to say, and correct to say, that there is, among the community , some people, men and women , for whom the process of divorce is anathema , unthinkable and is the last resort, before all else, including murder, is thought about a hell of a lot.

We know this because the murder statistics of men murdering women and women murdering men all under the shadow of imminent divorce, bear out this conclusion.

What you say is too frequently true, as we both know. But any official suspicions in that regard, if any, are yet to be revealed. Which is why I am advocating caution.

Jill Meagher was murdered by an ice-user, sexual predator. Kylie Blackwood likewise (and it was rumoured that there were issues in her marriage). They are two high profile cases that immediately jump to my mind. Sarah Cafferkey was another Victorian woman who was murdered by a guy who fancied her, then stuffed in a wheelie bin and concrete poured over her.

For me, there are too many other possibilities - with no published evidence to the contrary - to presume anything, at this point in time.

̄
Now I can't find the post(s) I wanted to quote, but I do think it is quite possible husband had a valium or two before the interview...
hence flatness...?
maybe. :dunno:

Trooper, out of curiosity, how do you think the husband did it? Travelled back during the night? Or something else?

I dunno!.. that is not impossible.. .. what I don't know is, what time he got there on Sunday morning. .. I don't know if the kids were with him or if he went back to Airey's alone. .. My theory rests on him and her being there in that house alone early Sunday morning. Anything else and I'm snookered. I would like to hear him reporting her missing.

Hypothetically, I think he killed her at the holiday home, and then removed her body to somewhere not far away. time is always a pressing hunter for anyone committing murder, the sun rises and the earth goes round the sun and all that stuff for a murderer as it does for you and me, they dont get a special dispensation. This is why her body, should it be found, it wont be in Mt Gambier, or , say, Sorrento.. time contraints are terrible things. It will be in the general vicinity of her home, unless its in the water where her body becomes low on the food chain , I regret to say.

a shallow grave? possible. I think he strangled her, .. .. I dont see her being shot or well. maybe stabbed.. some weapon handy in the kitchen , if it went that way. I dont think he planned it, like, took a weapon specially purchased, like a spear gun or , you know, some crazed thing like that. . Done in a rage., ... her in a rage, too, I suspect.

Trooper...You have mentioned that Elisa was a "stay at home mum". Are you sure about that, as I hadn't been aware of it until I read it in one of your recent posts?

Is it possible he could have? Surely he'd have a great alibi from family, friends and CCTV for him being where he said he was.
I'm with Troopy until his alibi a solid.

Or or we have another Karen Chetcutti on our hands.

Jeeze my hinky meter is high on that weird neighbour. She's no murderer but I wouldn't like her babysitting my rabbit.

Attachments

• IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 44
Trooper...You have mentioned that Elisa was a "stay at home mum". Are you sure about that, as I hadn't been aware of it until I read it in one of your recent posts?

that is how she described herself. I merely accept her description of her self, as I have no info of her being a commodities broker, or a microarchitect. So I am sure of it, in that context. Of course , she could have lied, and been a prominent sign writer or tram driver, I don't know. .. I cant check everything.

It was live here in SA. The Grand Final is usually broadcast live all around the country.

Perhaps the after-party had wound down by then, and Elisa was just sipping tea or coffee and chatting quietly with her neighbours. If she said she was going to bed as they were leaving, she may have been hankering to do that for a while. Hard to kick invited visitors out because you are tired.

...right... and so much for having some restful, peaceful home-alone time, while the kiddies are gone.

I dunno!.. that is not impossible.. .. what I don't know is, what time he got there on Sunday morning. .. I don't know if the kids were with him or if he went back to Airey's alone. .. My theory rests on him and her being there in that house alone early Sunday morning. Anything else and I'm snookered. I would like to hear him reporting her missing

It seems like police may feel the same way with investigations moving closer to the holiday home.

that is how she described herself. I merely accept her description of her self, as I have no info of her being a commodities broker, or a microarchitect. So I am sure of it, in that context. Of course , she could have lied, and been a prominent sign writer or tram driver, I don't know. .. I cant check everything.

Thankyou Troops...You're a Legend...Much enjoyment is gained from your posts...:yourock:

:floorlaugh:
Love it!

Trooper you are incredibly knowledgeable about this man , maybe you could enlighten us on your totally unfounded and at this stage unfair comments

are you referring to the 'Royal 'us' , or the editorial 'us' or the 'us' of the myriad of voices in your head in your post ?... please elucidate. I merely wish to ascertain exactly whom you wish me to address.. since you appear to be speaking on behalf of some group, you could enlighten me as to it's content.

... :slapfight:

when I say she described herself as a 'stay at home mum' that label was pinned proudly on her chest in one of her 'letters to the editor'.. her hobby was writing these to a lot of newspapers, and it is a real thrill among those who do this when their letter is published.

I know a few cranks who do this , one sent letters to the editor of the SMH for nearly 30 years, and got about 5 printed, ( the writers themselves invariably refer to the process as 'being published'.. ) . he was genuinely happy with this ratio. so I imagine Elisa was terrifically thrilled with her regular appearance, on any subject whatsoever. It is ironic that she was still at it up until only hours before she disappeared. . .. .

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...doorknocking-neighbours-in-elisa-curry-search

9News breaking news headlines

NewsNational
Police to start doorknocking neighbours in Elisa Curry search
By A Current Affair
7:00pm Oct 4, 2017
Where is Elisa?
1 / 20><
FTBJ
The search for missing Melbourne mother Elisa Curry will be turned over to police tomorrow as the SES stand down.

Melbourne's Operational Response Police will doorknock homes surrounding the Curry family’s beach house in Airey's Inlet in an effort to find out what happened to Ms Curry, who was last seen late on Saturday night.

She had dinner with a neighbour that night, and was last seen at 10.30pm by her neighbour.

Does this mean there has been no doorknocking thus far......

Inkpink.
To add to ACA report, Elisa had dinner with a neighbour at Eliza's holiday home, I thought.

Was there an argument during the 10.30pm phone call?
Was Elisa depressed?. Is this the reason also, she wished to be alone at Holiday home?

Is this why the early am drive to Airley's Inlet, and therefore early police contact?

Truth is apart from the general stats on “missing partners” we have next to nothing on this case.
Which is sort of odd? Apart from here on WS I’m not seeing an overwhelming amount? Or am I not paying attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope... more and more LE are releasing less and less...
probably because of sleuthers like us, and the ensuing media frenzies;
and they get sick of all the calls and texts to their offices...
maybe. :dunno:

when I say she described herself as a 'stay at home mum' that label was pinned proudly on her chest in one of her 'letters to the editor'.. her hobby was writing these to a lot of newspapers, and it is a real thrill among those who do this when their letter is published.

I know a few cranks who do this , one sent letters to the editor of the SMH for nearly 30 years, and got about 5 printed, ( the writers themselves invariably refer to the process as 'being published'.. ) . he was genuinely happy with this ratio. so I imagine Elisa was terrifically thrilled with her regular appearance, on any subject whatsoever. It is ironic that she was still at it up until only hours before she disappeared. . .. .
Herald Sun article described her as a 'former economist' fyi

Inkpink.
To add to ACA report, Elisa had dinner with a neighbour at Eliza's holiday home, I thought.

Was there an argument during the 10.30pm phone call?
Was Elisa depressed?. Is this the reason also, she wished to be alone at Holiday home?

Is this why the early am drive to Airley's Inlet, and therefore early police contact?

There is a huge problem with the reporting I think.

It was a gathering with neighbours then it's dinner with A neighbour etc. etc.

Is anyone else getting a tad frustrated with the changing of information. Is it happening a lot in this case or is it just me.....?

If he has gone there early in the morning based on the previous nights conversation and being concerned which then warranted a call to the police almost immediately upon finding her missing then why the hell would he wait until the morning to get to her......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member