Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herald Sun article described her as a 'former economist' fyi

Yes, and educated in law and economics. Perhaps she was primarily raising the children for a while, they are described as young. Kept her brain going and kept herself entertained by her interactions in MSM debates.

He said Mrs Curry is an intelligent woman, educated in law and economics, and a reliable friend.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...t/news-story/a05127b2d81f8eb205f88c9856f40bdc

The former economist has been a regular contributor to newspaper debates.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

There is a huge problem with the reporting I think.

It was a gathering with neighbours then it's dinner with A neighbour etc. etc.

Is anyone else getting a tad frustrated with the changing of information. Is it happening a lot in this case or is it just me.....?

If he has gone there early in the morning based on the previous nights conversation and being concerned which then warranted a call to the police almost immediately upon finding her missing then why the hell would he wait until the morning to get to her......?

I think the news will settle down in a while, and the facts will become more consistent.
Right now, MSM are grabbing and reporting anything they can from anybody they can, no matter how loosely related to the case.

Inkpink.
To add to ACA report, Elisa had dinner with a neighbour at Eliza's holiday home, I thought.

Was there an argument during the 10.30pm phone call?
Was Elisa depressed?. Is this the reason also, she wished to be alone at Holiday home?

Is this why the early am drive to Airley's Inlet, and therefore early police contact?

Herald sun had it as a text message, if that's the case it could have been anyone sending it, not necessarily Elisa. Anyone got the video link for the neighbour handy please?

A woman who lives nearby has told police she was with Mrs Curry at the family’s Aireys St holiday house and Mrs Curry was preparing for bed.

Mrs Curry had messaged her husband, David, who had been with couple’s children at the football.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6
(bbm)
Uh oh... "messaged". Not spoke with? Not even spoke with the kids?
You mean now we have to speculate whether the text even actually came from Elisa? Argh. Not again.
Well, although, I suppose it would be pretty difficult for someone to emulate Elisa's distinctive style of writing on the spur of the moment.
So, the 22:30 was a text, then?
I know I'm kinda behind the moment, so if already discussed, please forgive.

Finally caught up.
I saw that cached photo of her (same one on her Pinterest account) but nothing interesting or insightful there sadly

The neighbour seems suss to me.

I doubt the husband would have made it back in the timeframe. Unless she was dead before he left & the neighbour sighting is a cover up (ok that's prob too far fetched now)

Facebook?
no, i found a student paper, later published in a peer reviewed book..her name changed between the two. I then tried to look up the other authors on facebook, too difficult at the moment. I also checked out the professional bona fide's of her husband and while she obviously has a post grad degree....he mainly seems to have certificates and diplomas.

Gee some people get really lucky in the earnings department, although selling one's soul for it I guess is something that people who do not have some narcissistic or psychopathic qualities would make it just as prohibitive.

question: if you could be rich and have lots of nice things but to do it would mean you are selling products of addiction to vulnerable people, could you do it? I am an INT-FJ possibly with an emphasis on the J

oh but i do have a question about facebook.
If your profile is shut down or deleted or whatever..do your posts on other peoples pages still come up?

would love the pinterest link

no, i found a student paper, later published in a peer reviewed book..her name changed between the two. I then tried to look up the other authors on facebook, too difficult at the moment. I also checked out the professional bona fide's of her husband and while she obviously has a post grad degree....he mainly seems to have certificates and diplomas.

Gee some people get really lucky in the earnings department, although selling one's soul for it I guess is something that people who do not have some narcissistic or psychopathic qualities would make it just as prohibitive.

question: if you could be rich and have lots of nice things but to do it would mean you are selling products of addiction to vulnerable people, could you do it? I am an INT-FJ possibly with an emphasis on the J

No. I couldn't do it!

What is an INTFJ?

oh but i do have a question about facebook.
If your profile is shut down or deleted or whatever..do your posts on other peoples pages still come up?

would love the pinterest link

I've been wondering about that.

Are you saying that when a couple has problems in their relationship, the husband usually murders the wife? Because that simply is not so imo. The high divorce rate indicates that.

Of course I'm not saying that, SA, what a ridiculous suggestion. All I'm saying is that when it ends in divorce, in the majority of cases, the very predictable path is that the man will lose out. They lose the family home and they lose full time custody of their children. That's all I was saying.

Finally caught up.
I saw that cached photo of her (same one on her Pinterest account) but nothing interesting or insightful there sadly

The neighbour seems suss to me.

I doubt the husband would have made it back in the timeframe. Unless she was dead before he left & the neighbour sighting is a cover up (ok that's prob too far fetched now)

ok found the pinterest..there is NOTHING on there no boards, pins, following, followers no nothing..was there something on there before?

No, I don't think so...my best friend deactivated her FB recently and now where I've had conversations with her on photos etc it looks like I'm talking to myself. All her comments have gone ;)

Of course I'm not saying that, SA, what a ridiculous suggestion. All I'm saying is that when it ends in divorce, in the majority of cases, the very predictable path is that the man will lose out. They lose the family home and they lose full time custody of their children. That's all I was saying.

No worries. Trooper already explained.

And hey, I can be as ridiculous as anyone else, ya know. Given half a chance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member