Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the police felt sure and comfortable that this was the case of a suicide, they wouldn't be need to be looking at the financial situation, marital issues, other relationship issues.

Plus, there are other possibilities here.

There are wacked out ice-addicts in all areas of Australia, and unfortunately in country and beach areas, too.
There are sexual predators, and sex offenders, that take advantage of lone-woman situations.
There are spurned admirers and admirers-from-afar that do crazy things sometimes.

Really?

Out of:
Being kidnapped by aliens,
Kidnapped for ransom,
Running in the dark, tripping and accidentally falling over a cliff,
Disappearing with a lover,
or
Suicide.

Pretty sure we ARE all assuming the last option.

I'm not settling for suicide yet and I'm hoping LE isn't either.

I think if the police felt sure and comfortable that this was the case of a suicide, they wouldn't be need to be looking at the financial situation, marital issues, other relationship issues.

There are wacked out ice-addicts in all areas of Australia, and unfortunately in country and beach areas, too.
There are sexual predators, and sex offenders, that take advantage of lone-woman situations.
There are spurned admirers and admirers-from-afar that do crazy things sometimes.

Yes SA and it is the holidays. I noticed a couple of B&Bs quite close to Elisa's. (Google maps).

Didn't the flyer given to searchers mention alcoholic, or possible alcoholic?

You're right.

Asked if Ms Curry had been intoxicated after drinking on Saturday afternoon with other neighbours, police said: “She had been drinking - to what degree I don’t know.”

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/missing-mother-elisa-curry-spoke-with-neighbours-on-the-night-she-disappeared-from-aireys-inlet-house/news-story/71c5103d1c95652065d7173cb7b5b467

'Made a formal statement', I also recall reading that the woman was cautioned when she made her statement.

Now why would a neighbour need to make a formal statement?
Are you sure the neighbour who was last to see EC was "cautioned"? I don't recall seeing/reading/hearing that anywhere. And if anyone had been "cautioned" it would mean LE believe a crime of some description had taken place, and LE have said multiple times that at this time they do not believe any crime has taken place.
LE have said that the neighbour who was last to see EC has made a formal statement, which can be perfectly innocent. Witnesses can make a formal statement. Making a formal statement doesn't necessarily suggest any form of guilt.

Are you sure the neighbour who was last to see EC was "cautioned"? I don't recall seeing/reading/hearing that anywhere. And if anyone had been "cautioned" it would mean LE believe a crime of some description had taken place, and LE have said multiple times that at this time they do not believe any crime has taken place.
LE have said that the neighbour who was last to see EC has made a formal statement, which can be perfectly innocent. Witnesses can make a formal statement. Making a formal statement doesn't necessarily suggest any form of guilt.

I recall means I read it, I'm sure it was mentioned days ago

About turning the phone off at night, I would never because I don't have a landline. What if an emergency happened?Maybe she had a landline.

It's been said that the dog got out and went for a walk often so I don't hold much in the dog being out. The neighbour might have also let it out accidently. Not clicked the gate or being dark not seen it dart out the gate... JMO

I'm not settling for suicide yet and I'm hoping LE isn't either.
I'm not settling for suicide yet either, Elisas phone being switched off since 10.30pm Saturday night, the phone being missing and her Facebook being deleted sometime after Friday makes me think someone wanted to try hide their contact with Elisa.

There's whacked out ice addicts in high places too, including in the medical profession, I've heard of a number of doctors being addicts and at least two of those being known to police.

Really?

Out of:
Being kidnapped by aliens,
Kidnapped for ransom,
Running in the dark, tripping and accidentally falling over a cliff,
Disappearing with a lover,
or
Suicide.

Pretty sure we ARE all assuming the last option.

I don't think it's suicide either.

I'd add in:

Becoming unwell/disoriented/ trapped in the bush in an area not (yet) searched (e.g. Stroke, snakebite)

Being abducted by a stranger (as suggested by SouthAussie)

An unplanned attack from an acquaintance, family member or friend (e.g. Heated argument with neighbour)

A planned attack from an acquaintance, family member or friend (e.g. Inheritance dispute, hired hit)

Or any of the other scenarios we may not be able to imagine as we only have the smallest glimpse of all the players in her life.

My hope is that the family gets answers but this may not be resolved for a long time, if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Elisa is taking time out for herself.

and that's ok, too, so long as she and her husband pay for the search. She can take as much time out as needed. But she cant take time out while 1/2 the police force , SES, Army, Coast Guard, public minded people, the Luton Girls Choir and all are giving up their long weekend and putting their lives at risk, to bash thru the bush , head down, backside up looking for her.

She leaves everything behind. Everything. Children. Young and vulnerable. A husband. This home. Another home. her life. her friends, her family, her money, her life insurance, her plans, her obligations, her routine, her perspectives, her hopes, her dreams, her future. her car. her clothes. her shoes. her notebooks. She leaves her dog. ....

but she doesn't leave her mobile phone. yet it's turned off. So.. the premise is the only thing she couldn't let go of and took with her, to her final resting place was her phone.

what's wrong with that picture?

She leaves everything behind. Everything. Children. Young and vulnerable. A husband. This home. Another home. her life. her friends, her family, her money, her life insurance, her plans, her obligations, her routine, her perspectives, her hopes, her dreams, her future. her car. her clothes. her shoes. her notebooks. She leaves her dog. ....

but she doesn't leave her mobile phone. yet it's turned off. So.. the premise is the only thing she couldn't let go of and took with her, to her final resting place was her phone.

what's wrong with that picture?

I know we’re all addicted to phones these days but that is a little extreme. Are there any photos or family items missing from the house? I’ve seen people who suicide take a photo of loved ones you know to talk to, say goodbye, apologise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and that's ok, too, so long as she and her husband pay for the search. She can take as much time out as needed. But she cant take time out while 1/2 the police force , SES, Army, Coast Guard, public minded people, the Luton Girls Choir and all are giving up their long weekend and putting their lives at risk, to bash thru the bush , head down, backside up looking for her.

Luton girls choir, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member