Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sleep

Where did this story come from that KM was at work i wonder ?? :rolleyes:

I believe after that article saying CM was in JS care it was speculation on this page that she maybe had to work. I don't think it was ever said in MSM that she was working that day/night.

There are a range of possible reasons for why CM was left with JS, maybe CM and KM had had a disagreement. Maybe KM had a doctor's appointment the next day due in the city (she is now reported to be pregnant).

I saw someone speculate she was away for work, and I went with it because it shows her in the best light, compared to other possibilities.

If she was leaving her 9 yr old girl with her fiancé, at a hotel in the mountains, I'd hope she had a good reason for doing so. Working so she could keep her job is one of the only explanations that makes logical sense.

But I really have no idea where she was going that she couldn't take her child along.

From Mt Wilson to Sydney you must drive over the Hawkesbury River at North Richmond and close proximity again at Windsor.
The Hawkesbury and Colo Rivers are quite swollen at the moment with the amount of rain we’ve had.

The Colo River is a large river imho.

View attachment 330609
This is where the Colo and the Hawkesbury Rivers meet at Lower Portland.
yes it is. I have seen the Halvorsen club have yearly meets there and they are not small crafts.

Channel 7 news just now says KM is pregnant with JS's baby and that she is in the hospital for mental health reasons.
:eek::(

Huge twist in search for CM in Mount Wilson | Daily Mail Online

Investigators ordered the media to 'leave, now!' from outside the gates on Monday morning - moments after plain clothes child protection squad officers drove into the property.

A police bus followed by unmarked police cars rolled through the gates as a uniformed officer stood guard.

They stayed at the property for five hours before leaving that afternoon.

Maybe why child protection officers were there also to make sure KS was getting appropriate medical treatment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too right Doc, where’s the links and proof.
This was just speculation (possibly just mine) on why KM left her daughter in JS’s care at 7pm in the first place - and I was thinking starting work early on Wed morning *might* be a reasonable reason to drive to Sydney and stay there overnight, rather than having to drive from the mountains for an early start.

But the whole pregnancy thing changes things - maybe she wasn’t feeling well and went to hospital? Again, purely speculation

IMO I think many of us were assuming, which is easy to do as where else would she be going?

I don't know but apparently she wasn't there for a certain amount of time .
i want to know what happened while she was gone and after she returned but most of all whats more important to me to understand personally is
WHY the hell it happened .

Yes at the beginning they were saying inner-Sydney boat ramps (Windsor, Colo and Hawksbury are not inner Sydney). Then they changed to saying Windsor and Colo, now back to inner Sydney story.....?
I saw yesterday a version that seemed to imply that it was inner Sydney boat ramps, then home, then to the Windsor, Colo location. I'm lost on that.
it was the five dock boat ramp in the inner west and the windsor one

Have been following this case, but have. not commented. I am not in Australia and unfamiliar with the area and processes. Trying to clarify for myself. Has the mother been named as a POI or charged with anything? Thanks.

edited typo

I’m not sure if it’s been stated, but police said that CM was last seen on the balcony on Tuesday night - who was it who reported seeing her?

Also, the small barefooted footprints found on the fire trail - wondering if it was ever established whether or not they belonged to CM. So very sad.

ADMIN NOTE:

It was reported that the boat was inoperable, not that JS did not know how to operate it. Move on from that discussion please.

ETA: The mom is NOT an officially named POI. Do not make insinuations or accusations against her.

Also, please post respectfully and tone down the attitudes toward other members. Posts that are antagonistic or inciteful will be removed and members may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Thanks !!

Last edited:
So, Friday, the day CM was reported missing , cops arrive and KM has an 'episode' and is taken to hospital. JS drives his red ute to Penrith to 'chat' to cops. Cops seize the red ute for forensic testing.

So, we know KM was in hospital...(and still is) where did JS go and how as at that time had no vehicle ?

I know the property was a crime scene so I assume no one could stay there.

Did he not care or visit his fiancé in hospital ? (*EDIT Was she in protective from the get go ?)
Did he know she was pregnant ? Could that be what 'threw' him ?
From Friday to Tuesday where was he ? (Surry Hills all that time ?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member