Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it does matter and needs to be treated with respect.

This is definitely not the first time WS members have found information before MSM and it won't be the last, it happens quite often.

I haven't been on a thread that this has happened before sleepinoz......and I find it a bit distressing.

I have seen outright negative posts directed at this person who is obviously struggling..... and it concerns...worries me...

Until we know more.....if someone is or has been found by members to be reading here..and they are in obvious distress...I would hope we could be sensitive....

Maybe Im too soft...

I haven't been on a thread that this has happened before sleepinoz......and I find it a bit distressing.

I have seen outright negative posts directed at this person who is obviously struggling..... and it concerns...worries me...

Until we know more.....if someone is or has been found by members to be reading here..and they are in obvious distress...I would hope we could be sensitive....

Maybe Im too soft...

You are certainly not alone with these thoughts xx

As distressing as it maybe for some, we do have to remember that he has willingly put his story out there for all to read, without duress. Not only on FB but in MSM, and it wasn't to help find Karen - which is what this thread is about. It's not about AR.

I'm actually happy that the Herald chose not to print the actual accusations, whether it be a little journalistic integrity for a change or on legal advice, I'm happy they did actually draw the line at that point.

Maybe Im too soft...

I stand with you and say your correct. It really saddens me that I feel if he was a woman and the other person was a man people would have their hands in the air. I think until we know some more facts we should be aware that we may be the person who tips someone over the edge.

Puggle your not to soft, if you are then so am I.

AR is reading our posts here, he posted the saying in my siggy on his facebook, it had to be copy and paste, the comma had a space before it just like on here.

Karen also deserves a right of reply. She may no longer be able to do that.

We could have two victims here.

As distressing as it maybe for some, we do have to remember that he has willingly put his story out there for all to read, without duress. Not only on FB but in MSM, and it wasn't to help find Karen - which is what this thread is about. It's not about AR.

I'm actually happy that the Herald chose not to print the actual accusations, whether it be a little journalistic integrity for a change or on legal advice, I'm happy they did actually draw the line at that point.

Someone found his posts on a MSM as a comment.....he didnt broadcast it....some people here are really clever at finding this stuff....he was found out...and it was posted all over this forum and people directed others to his FB page through the comments....thats how I found him ahead of any MSM postings...here!!!!.......can you link where he Brodcasted to the public.....its not there!!!!!....... someone here found his post...thats where it started...

...at some point it was obvious that he found out that people here were posting about him....and he amped up his postings...wasn't that obvious!!!

Wasn't it also obvious this person had issues...... we speculated...there was...was it true...wasnt it.....then Jmbr finds the mobile number connecting him to the address.........not less than 24hrs later.....front page news on the herald sun..

The way I see it....he didn't put it out there......one of us found it...and made it news....and now it is news......hours after his name was associated with a mobile number linked to Karens address...here!!

Not a personal at you sleep.....just trying to correct facts. ......he didnt put it out there??........

I stand with you and say your correct. It really saddens me that I feel if he was a woman and the other person was a man people would have their hands in the air. I think until we know some more facts we should be aware that we may be the person who tips someone over the edge.

Puggle your not to soft, if you are then so am I.

AR is reading our posts here, he posted the saying in my siggy on his facebook, it had to be copy and paste, the comma had a space before it just like on here.

Adrianna......thats what I have got from reading through the posts the last two days....

Another overlooked thing in todays msm articles is that police have only just recently contacted the Herald Sun to get the name of the lady they spoke to (herald sun) who said she was approached by a man in the days before Karen went missing on the path benind karens house......its real dissapointing if true......it would make media outlets days ahead of police.....

Ngng

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

MISSING Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski allegedly planned to leave her husband.

Stepson Anthony Rickard has told detectives investigating the suspicious disappearance that Mrs Ristevski intended to leave husband Borce once her daughter turned 21.

It comes as Mr Rickard spoke publicly for the first time about a disturbing conflict which had caused a rift in the family.

The 32-year-old told police on Friday: “I remember Karen often saying to me that once Sarah (her daughter) turned 21, she would be out of there, meaning she’d be leaving my dad”.

Sarah turned 21 earlier this year.
more at link

ETA: and picked up quickly by the Daily Mail...for those that have problems with a Herald Sun paywall
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ristevski-denies-killing-says-liked-to.html

Another overlooked thing in todays msm articles is that police have only just recently contacted the Herald Sun to get the name of the lady they spoke to (herald sun) who said she was approached by a man in the days before Karen went missing on the path benind karens house......its real dissapointing if true......it would make media outlets days ahead of police.....
Ngng

This just means the police aren't looking outside of the family unit for who killed Karen. They are most likely looking into the weirdo-creep-pervert to see if he was connected to the stepson.

I think the problem is that we can't be sure if it's true or not, and it definitely does matter so until we have more information to judge it on we're all kind of stuck!

Absolutely and amen to that!

I'm new to this case and trying to get the facts straight and catch up.

One thing I'm not quite sure on is whether Sarah is the daughter of both Karen and Borce or just Karen - do we know either way for sure?

And for a non Aussie could someone explain what ice is, I've never heard of it but wonder if we call it something different in the UK

TIA

I'm new to this case and trying to get the facts straight and catch up.

One thing I'm not quite sure on is whether Sarah is the daughter of both Karen and Borce or just Karen - do we know either way for sure?

And for a non Aussie could someone explain what ice is, I've never heard of it but wonder if we call it something different in the UK

TIA

Welcome to the thread suzyjackson. Yes, Sarah is the biological daughter of Karen and Borce.

The link below will explain more about ice.

http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/drug-facts/ice#what

A link to the effects of ice in Australia
http://www.news.com.au/national/ins...t/news-story/e8e525490732c7aced328d001481df05

Welcome to the thread suzyjackson. Yes, Sarah is the biological daughter of Karen and Borce.

The link below will explain more about ice.

http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/drug-facts/ice#what

A link to the effects of ice in Australia
http://www.news.com.au/national/ins...t/news-story/e8e525490732c7aced328d001481df05

Thank you Makara, so we would know ice as crystal meth but it's not at all common in the UK to my knowledge, my info about it is learned from Breaking Bad :laughing:

I see AR has updated his status to say he's now in a relationship (changed around midday for me so middle of the night for you). I wonder if that's the same partner that he recently broke up with

We have recently had a similar case here in Engalnd, the author Helen Bailey, who disappeared. Her partner said she's left a noto to say she was going to their second home but there was no trace on CCTV, no one had seen her, no activity i=on her bank account or social media.

After 3 months her body was found in the cesspit of their home and her partner has been charged with murder. He nearly got away with it as the police had searched the property without finding the body, it was only information from a neighbour that tipped them off about where to look.

I hope the Melbourne police have done a really good job searching Karen's house.

In this day and age I don't think it's likely that someone can hide without some kind of electronic or money trail. Sadly I don't think the outcome is going to be a happy one unless Karen really did have the money and somehow managed to get somewhere that she could hide out before her disappearance was reported but even then I don't think she could stay hidden without someone helping her.

I can't see a mother staying away from her daughter, you can see how broken she is in every photograph

We have recently had a similar case here in Engalnd, the author Helen Bailey, who disappeared. Her partner said she's left a noto to say she was going to their second home but there was no trace on CCTV, no one had seen her, no activity i=on her bank account or social media.

After 3 months her body was found in the cesspit of their home and her partner has been charged with murder. He nearly got away with it as the police had searched the property without finding the body, it was only information from a neighbour that tipped them off about where to look.

I hope the Melbourne police have done a really good job searching Karen's house.

In this day and age I don't think it's likely that someone can hide without some kind of electronic or money trail. Sadly I don't think the outcome is going to be a happy one unless Karen really did have the money and somehow managed to get somewhere that she could hide out before her disappearance was reported but even then I don't think she could stay hidden without someone helping her.

I can't see a mother staying away from her daughter, you can see how broken she is in every photograph

Lots of mothers leave their daughters, but I don't believe this one would. Her intense pain is evident of the closeness she feels to her mama.

Lots of mothers leave their daughters, but I don't believe this one would. Her intense pain is evident of the closeness she feels to her mama.

It's always interesting to me that there are such cultural differences between England and America, here lots of mothers don't leave their children, it would be unusual for them to do that voluntarily. I wonder how common it is in Australia, it would help to gauge whether Karen has left of her own accord to have an idea.

Someone found his posts on a MSM as a comment.....he didnt broadcast it....some people here are really clever at finding this stuff....he was found out...and it was posted all over this forum and people directed others to his FB page through the comments....thats how I found him ahead of any MSM postings...here!!!!.......can you link where he Brodcasted to the public.....its not there!!!!!....... someone here found his post...thats where it started...

...at some point it was obvious that he found out that people here were posting about him....and he amped up his postings...wasn't that obvious!!!

Wasn't it also obvious this person had issues...... we speculated...there was...was it true...wasnt it.....then Jmbr finds the mobile number connecting him to the address.........not less than 24hrs later.....front page news on the herald sun..

The way I see it....he didn't put it out there......one of us found it...and made it news....and now it is news......hours after his name was associated with a mobile number linked to Karens address...here!!

Not a personal at you sleep.....just trying to correct facts. ......he didnt put it out there??........

Oh please, he didn't broadcast it? He has his posts on public for everyone to see, he knew what he was doing. It takes one click of a button to make your Facebook profile private, and he chose not to do that.

I've been on plenty of threads where we have found info before msm, it's really not hard with the Internet. No one said his name in this forum, but because his posts we PUBLIC he was easy to find!

It's always interesting to me that there are such cultural differences between England and America, here lots of mothers don't leave their children, it would be unusual for them to do that voluntarily. I wonder how common it is in Australia, it would help to gauge whether Karen has left of her own accord to have an idea.

I wouldn't say it's 'common' for mums to leave their kids here in Aus, but it does happen. Plenty of selfish women out there, we see it in the news everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3