Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6721.jpg
I can clearly see someone in back, this image from abc footage, stopped at 0.14 - I had to photograph it so not as clear ... Unless it's an illusion, not sure [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the moccasins interesting...

Would you wear moccasins to a potentially muddy, wet, bushy area unless you were somewhat familiar with the area and had been there before?
Good point xu1d ...... unless of course he's got his bushwalking moccasins, party moccasins, Sunday best moccasins, streetwear moccasins and moccasins for that extra special occasion 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

View attachment 118671
I can clearly see someone in back, this image from abc footage, stopped at 0.14 - I had to photograph it so not as clear ... Unless it's an illusion, not sure [emoji848]

I've been wondering whether the dark diagonal line, leaning upper left to lower right, towards the front of the car, is the front passenger seat tilted forward to make more space in the back.

(IF ONLY)... the "Ristevski clan" would help the police with their enquiries into Karen's murder.. as "Sharon Edward's sons" are helping the police all they can with their enquiries into Sharon's murder...we may have had some arrests by now...MOO :mad:

Well I am going to suggest if VR was involved in any way that he was wearing that fur line vest.
I hope they did trace dna on that piece of apparel. :D

You're right! Good thinking.
Even if that vest has been washed numerous times there could be a trace of DNA imbedded.

The cops should have taken BR's clothes he wore those days, surely they did the same with VR.

You're right! Good thinking.
Even if that vest has been washed numerous times there could be a trace of DNA imbedded.

The cops should have taken BR's clothes he wore those days, surely they did the same with VR.

Surely LE will be re-interviewing VR following the ACA catch ya forest moment. Hopefully the tests can be carried out on VR's vest now? Wonder if he's walking about without his vest now..

Surely LE will be re-interviewing VR following the ACA catch ya forest moment. Hopefully the tests can be carried out on VR's vest now? Wonder if he's walking about without his vest now..

VR would have to be surgically removed.

'Oh look nurse, this jacket has a parasitic growth attached'.

I'm still going back to the comment made by Sarah.
Does she really think her father didn't commit the crime? Does she think her father deserves better treatment from everyone? What is she thinking?
March comment, after body was found of course "She said they are having a hard time and her dad is copping a lot." https://www.who.com.au/article/news/karen-ristevski-case-dad-is-copping-a-lot

How bout talking about how much of a loss it has been to lose your mother , to not be able to hug her and talk to her!
Na! Instead it's about poor Ol Borce "copping" it. Yep. Don't think anyone ever had any sympathy for a murderer the last time I checked.

I'm still going back to the comment made by Sarah.
Does she really think her father didn't commit the crime? Does she think her father deserves better treatment from everyone? What is she thinking?
March comment, after body was found of course "She said they are having a hard time and her dad is copping a lot." https://www.who.com.au/article/news/karen-ristevski-case-dad-is-copping-a-lot

How bout talking about how much of a loss it has been to lose your mother , to not be able to hug her and talk to her!
Na! Instead it's about poor Ol Borce "copping" it. Yep. Don't think anyone ever had any sympathy for a murderer the last time I checked.

Sharon Edwards boys appeared close to their father throughout and attended media conferences alongside their father. They must have had their suspicions, could Sarah be the same. Just the waiting game and let the police do their work.

Maybe releasing the cctv was also to show sr that he's a liar?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I see one clear person who to me appears to be BR, wearing sunglasses... but in the passenger seat??? I have no idea if I am looking at it correctly. I don't see the rear passengers (perhaps because I am looking on my mobile)
Great job on the edit!

JMOO IMO MOO

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/029696b6c0c93c5fb8777340863339f3
SKLRistevski.png

I can't recognize who is sitting in the Benz but I see 3x outlining of a person, one of them in the middle of the back seat (pic on top left!).

Is Sarah going through similar as Sharon Edwards 3 boys?

The arrest of their father was not something the three sons wanted to consider. Last year — after police confirmed he was a suspect — Eli told news.com.au they had asked him if he was involved.

He told them he wasn’t. Eli said last year they believed him.
As the months went on, he did wonder what possible explanation there could be for what happened to his mum.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...r/news-story/f21a93451ae67efbf35c30c362d007f8

Is this a photo of a daughter who thinks:
a) her mother has disappeared or been kidnapped
b) her mother met with an unfortunate accident at home, which the family are working together to cover up
c) unsure whether her father was responsible
d) sure her father was responsible
e) other.. and what would that be?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2685.JPG
    IMG_2685.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 273
Is this a photo of a daughter who thinks:
a) her mother has disappeared or been kidnapped
b) her mother met with an unfortunate accident at home, which the family are working together to cover up
c) unsure whether her father was responsible
d) sure her father was responsible
e) other.. and what would that be?
attachment.php

My personal opinion is (c). She doesn't want to believe he did it. She is an "only child" and stands to lose both her mother and father. I think she must know or suspect on one level, but she can't face it.

View attachment 118671

I think this is the clearest image we've had so far thank you itsapuzzle. I can see a person in the back too. Given that there also appears to be a back passenger in the front-on shot, I'm revising my theory. I now think BR and VR travelled up there together. All JMO.

I've been wondering whether the dark diagonal line, leaning upper left to lower right, towards the front of the car, is the front passenger seat tilted forward to make more space in the back.

Of course! THANK YOU. That so makes sense now. I think you could be right.

I think this is the clearest image we've had so far thank you itsapuzzle. I can see a person in the back too. Given that there also appears to be a back passenger in the front-on shot, I'm revising my theory. I now think BR and VR travelled up there together. All JMO.
Thanks CalliopeGG, yeah I kept thinking i was seeing photoshopped cctv but the image is caught on every site for a second so must be fair dinkum .... it has lost clarity due to my poor photographing of it, but anyway, pretty interesting nonetheless 🤔

Thanks CalliopeGG, yeah I kept thinking i was seeing photoshopped cctv but the image is caught on every site for a second so must be fair dinkum .... it has lost clarity due to my poor photographing of it, but anyway, pretty interesting nonetheless [emoji848]

So does that mean you can see it even more clearly if you pause the footage? Where are you looking at it to stop it at 14 seconds?

So does that mean you can see it even more clearly if you pause the footage? Where are you looking at it to stop it at 14 seconds?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/karen-ristevski-police-release-cctv-of-mercedes/8623652
Stop image in the same spot as i have, match up with the road sign, between 0.14 and 0.15, takes a few tries to get it to right spot, yeah, photographing it made it grainy, if u can get clearer would be more than interested to see ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member