Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle::giggle::doorhide:
Getting ready for the big reveal.....all involved will be exposed it seems, ready to close the case that LE seem to be having trouble doing! Can't wait for this one, if KR's friends are here , he wants to ask you a question.

Yep..... certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes for quids...

Be it feeling alone, or afraid...

But like others have queried.... this is her Mum..

Why shut shop... loyalty to her dad?? .... could be...

Borce's behaviour escapes me ..... an innocent man surely understands that police will look at him first and then work outwards. ....

The composure of Jill Meaghers husband under so much public scrutiny. ...finger waving....doubt... amazes me still...

He stood fast because ..... .. he knew he did nothing wrong .... and wanted to find Jill.

BR and SR ..... ?????

How do you not co operate in the murder investigation of your Mother... wife....if you know without doubt you have nothing to fear and can help police to establish yoir whereabouts .......

What if this family has a deep seated distrust of police? Sarah may have been conditioned to be wary of the law and to be loyal without question to her father. She is most likely the lynch-pin to solving this terrible crime but is withholding knowledge or suspicions because of this misplaced loyalty. I don't understand it myself but I'm trying to figure out her psyche.
Borce's behaviour is of a guilty man, imo.

Some thoughts -

If Sarah has traveled overseas or is still there, wouldn't this discount her being involved in her mother's death and/or disposal? Wouldn't the police advise her not to leave the country even if she's not charged with a crime?

In msm it's stated that Sarah's birthday was earlier in the year so why did Karen wait until late June to make her move? Did Karen have second thoughts about leaving, was she was persuaded by Borce or Sarah to remain and that things would improve, or is this a complete fabrication by AR? The marriage was rocky but did Karen have a set plan or date to separate? Was it an empty threat spoken in the heat of the moment?

Anthony Rickard, 32, claims to be the woman’s stepson and told the Herald Sun he heard Mrs Ristevski talk about leaving her husband Borce when her daughter Sarah turned 21. Her daughter celebrated the milestone birthday earlier this year.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/2526cf93baecbee66f85d37013a82fde

Are police interested in identifying the Merc's driver and destination travelling towards the disposal site because it's essential to prove this was how the body was transported? CCTV footage travelling back home isn't damning enough unless the killer was seen specifically at the site before leaving.

If Karen were suffocated/strangled on a surface that can be removed like a bed cover, it would be difficult to find forensic evidence to convict Borce, imo. This is why I don't believe an accident took place like falling down the stairs, there'd be blood splatter (minuscule amounts unseen by the naked eye) that Borce couldn't remove.

Police will need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Borce somehow took Karen's life, drove her vehicle with the body in the boot to the disposal site and later lied to police to evade justice.
Borce acted quickly with removing the body from the home, if she were wrapped in the bed covers and the boot of the Merc lined with plastic, there won't be dna evidence of a dead body. :(

Thanks Abbstar .....

Just putting it out there .... I have no idea...

i found it odd, that she straight away asked if they'd had a tiff? Like she already knew this would have happened? Maybe Karen confided in her more than what BR thought?

Getting ready for the big reveal.....all involved will be exposed it seems, ready to close the case that LE seem to be having trouble doing! Can't wait for this one, if KR's friends are here , he wants to ask you a question.
I'm coming in way late on this thread/case so I apologize for my uneducatedness, but can anyone tell me what this means?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

What if this family has a deep seated distrust of police? Sarah may have been conditioned to be wary of the law and to be loyal without question to her father. She is most likely the lynch-pin to solving this terrible crime but is withholding knowledge or suspicions because of this misplaced loyalty. I don't understand it myself but I'm trying to figure out her psyche.
Borce's behaviour is of a guilty man, imo.

Some thoughts -

If Sarah has traveled overseas or is still there, wouldn't this discount her being involved in her mother's death and/or disposal? Wouldn't the police advise her not to leave the country even if she's not charged with a crime?

In msm it's stated that Sarah's birthday was earlier in the year so why did Karen wait until late June to make her move? Did Karen have second thoughts about leaving, was she was persuaded by Borce or Sarah to remain and that things would improve, or is this a complete fabrication by AR? The marriage was rocky but did Karen have a set plan or date to separate? Was it an empty threat spoken in the heat of the moment?

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/2526cf93baecbee66f85d37013a82fde

Are police interested in identifying the Merc's driver and destination travelling towards the disposal site because it's essential to prove this was how the body was transported? CCTV footage travelling back home isn't damning enough unless the killer was seen specifically at the site before leaving.

If Karen were suffocated/strangled on a surface that can be removed like a bed cover, it would be difficult to find forensic evidence to convict Borce, imo. This is why I don't believe an accident took place like falling down the stairs, there'd be blood splatter (minuscule amounts unseen by the naked eye) that Borce couldn't remove.

Police will need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Borce somehow took Karen's life, drove her vehicle with the body in the boot to the disposal site and later lied to police to evade justice.
Borce acted quickly with removing the body from the home, if she were wrapped in the bed covers and the boot of the Merc lined with plastic, there won't be dna evidence of a dead body. :(

Yep so many questions ....

I am curious if there was no blood involved ... is the media mentioning the ipad query about blood stains not relevant...

It is sad the whole thing .....

The party was just a few weeks before Karen Dissapeared ..... if she was having any thoughts of leaving Borce .... Her pic (in link) with him is so deceiving. ... they all look so happy together, she has her arm around his back .... not a hint in the photo.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/b8afa390cd3b94a4d993bd1c41d4b494

Yeah .... not sure about the travelling overseas thing ..... maybe people can .... unless they have been charged, don't know how they can be stopped ..... maybe need a legal to answer that one .... Im not sure?

i found it odd, that she straight away asked if they'd had a tiff? Like she already knew this would have happened? Maybe Karen confided in her more than what BR thought?

Lets hope so ...... Borce's lawyer can control what Borce knows .....

But if Borce doesn't know what things she's told others about their relationship ... Mmm he might be in trouble.

Possibilities re [emoji220] ....... (1) is teasing us all with made up nonsense to taunt and intrigue .... (2) it's credible evidence from a new source or contact and he's about to wrap up the case, on a public forum of all things [emoji848] .... or (3) a delusional lunatic who's sadly lost the plot [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Oh yes … I think Ms Hili knows a LOT about what went on in that family.

Sarah would not speak with her. Why?
Was it Ms Hili that set up the crowd funding page to assist Sarah with expenses? Perhaps knowing that finances were not good and Karen would want to help her daughter, no matter what.
My guess is that Ms Hili knew about the issue that had Sarah 'not getting along' with her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.

Borce immediately fessed up to a ‘tiff’. Why?
Karen could have just ‘gone for a morning walk’ … and not returned home. No tiff involved. Unless someone already knew about a precarious home situation, or numerous tiffs, or a neighbour overheard a loud argument.

I think Borce knows that Karen’s best friend knew what was going on.

Maybe Karen had spent evenings with Ms Hili, when things were not good at home. Maybe Ms Hili had come to Karen’s defence in other argumentative situations with Borce. Maybe Karen had told Borce that Ms Hili knew what was going on (Karen’s intention to leave Borce?), in an effort to keep herself safe/unencumbered from Borce’s stress or threats or actions.

Thank goodness Karen had a friend like Ms Hili. Ms Hili may not have been able to save Karen's life, but she sure as heck could give the police some background info about the Ristevski family ... from Karen's point of view.

Possibilities re [emoji220] ....... (1) is teasing us all with made up nonsense to taunt and intrigue .... (2) it's credible evidence from a new source or contact and he's about to wrap up the case, on a public forum of all things [emoji848] .... or (3) a delusional lunatic who's sadly lost the plot [emoji848]

Requesting KR's friends to get hold of him is what makes me think he doesn't know anymore than the rest of us lol. In short, AR has as many missing puzzle pieces as we do! MOO

(4) attempting blackmail

Requesting KR's friends to get hold of him is what makes me think he doesn't know anymore than the rest of us lol. In short, AR has as many missing puzzle pieces as we do! MOO

The boy has dollar signs in his eyes .....

Self-described ice addict Anthony Rickard, 33, is seeking financial support for the project, titled “A life of missery (sic) from Rickard to Ristevski”.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

Only an ice addict would think that people will help fund anything for a self-confessed ice addict.

I see in the Ants nest there is a lot of animosity towards CR... could he be the other guilty party?
Just another out-there theory
Somehow KR and BR drive in the merc that morning to see ANT- -maybe to confront about the revelations or to discuss money he wanted- maybe money he owed to CR. Then things went sour...

JMOO IMO JMO MOO

Yes I don't understand Karen's only child shutting up shop.

The 21-year-old daughter has chosen to remain silent since starting to conduct her own search.........

Sarah Ristevski, 21, got in contact with the Missing Persons Advocacy Network around six days after her mother was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home in Melbourne's north-west on June 29 after having a heated argument with her husband Borce over finances.

Due to the network being a separate entity it works privately in offering assistance to those with missing loved ones and thus avoids aiding cases that are being investigated by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kDwK1H75

Why would you seek help elsewhere when you had ceased helping the police in what was determined to be a suspicious missing person case and an investigation had been commenced?
The media just waiting and willing to run as many appeals as you were willing to give.
imo

That missing persons website that SR is reported to havecontacted is extremely helpful.

http://www.missingpersonsguide.com/media/

Everything and every contact you could possibly need – is rightat your fingertips – literally. Even if they don’t take your matter on- theyhave listed for free – very detailed, precise step by step instructions as tohow to bring media attention to the issue.

There is “A practical guide for searching for a missingperson” in there it states …”Once you’vechecked that police don’t advise against media, and you’ve written a mediarelease, you can decide on targeted Media contacts” and they are listed –with the contact details. There are to do action lists depending on your timeline: “immediately, first week, firstmonth, long term”. There are specific directions, templates and contactslists as to how to bring media attention to your missing person.

Could it be as reported “During our 20-minute chat, MrRistevski declined my repeated requests to make a fresh appeal for his wife,saying the police had instructed the family not to talk to the media. “If wesit down you can actually go and ask my daughter as well,” he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-day-in-the-life-of-borce-ristevski/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a

Have BR and SR truly been told, do not under any circumstance speak tothe media? And if not, other than guilt/knowledge, what other reason would theyhave to not bring KR’s into the media spotlight – I would be screaming my lungsout from every roof top! There is of course, fear of loan shark repercussion….thoughI’m not sure how likely that would be, however if there was a theoretical Christmas run through15-20 years ago – a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots….

IMO

Good to see you back, South Aussie. We've missed your wisdom.

Was it Ms Hili that set up the crowd funding page to assist Sarah with expenses? Perhaps knowing that finances were not good and Karen would want to help her daughter, no matter what.
My guess is that Ms Hili knew about the issue that had Sarah 'not getting along' with her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.

Karen could have just ‘gone for a morning walk’ … and not returned home. No tiff involved. Unless someone already knew about a precarious home situation, or numerous tiffs, or a neighbour overheard a loud argument.

Maybe Karen had spent evenings with Ms Hili, when things were not good at home. Maybe Ms Hili had come to Karen’s defence in other argumentative situations with Borce. Maybe Karen had told Borce that Ms Hili knew what was going on (Karen’s intention to leave Borce?), in an effort to keep herself safe/unencumbered from Borce’s stress or threats or actions.

Thank goodness Karen had a friend like Ms Hili. Ms Hili may not have been able to save Karen's life, but she sure as heck could give the police some background info about the Ristevski family ... from Karen's point of view.

Welcome back South Aussie [emoji3]

Can any one shed light on the term 'run through'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Run through' in the given context refers to a violent armed home invasion/robbery, usually by a number of perpetrators. Something that does deeply traumatise many victims.

The most common victims of a run through are drug dealers, and people with other valuable goods/property that is known to exist by criminals. It is rare for a home to be targeted at random.

That missing persons website that SR is reported to havecontacted is extremely helpful.

http://www.missingpersonsguide.com/media/

Everything and every contact you could possibly need – is rightat your fingertips – literally. Even if they don’t take your matter on- theyhave listed for free – very detailed, precise step by step instructions as tohow to bring media attention to the issue.

There is “A practical guide for searching for a missingperson” in there it states …”Once you’vechecked that police don’t advise against media, and you’ve written a mediarelease, you can decide on targeted Media contacts” and they are listed –with the contact details. There are to do action lists depending on your timeline: “immediately, first week, firstmonth, long term”. There are specific directions, templates and contactslists as to how to bring media attention to your missing person.

Could it be as reported “During our 20-minute chat, MrRistevski declined my repeated requests to make a fresh appeal for his wife,saying the police had instructed the family not to talk to the media. “If wesit down you can actually go and ask my daughter as well,” he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-day-in-the-life-of-borce-ristevski/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a

Have BR and SR truly been told, do not under any circumstance speak tothe media? And if not, other than guilt/knowledge, what other reason would theyhave to not bring KR’s into the media spotlight – I would be screaming my lungsout from every roof top! There is of course, fear of loan shark repercussion….thoughI’m not sure how likely that would be, however if there was a theoretical Christmas run through15-20 years ago – a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots….

IMO

Yes SH it is a great site, very informative. They have everything covered and outlined to help those of the loved ones of a missing person in a time of stress.
Though,
Ms O'Keeffe told Daily Mail Australia she has advised Ms Ristevski's daughter but since the network does not ‘associate with criminal cases’ the advice has been minimal.
‘Our graphic designer designed the posters for the mum [Mrs Ristevski] and we help with different ideas around engaging the public but we certainly don’t engage ourselves with suspicious cases like that of Karen’s,’ Ms O’Keeffe said.
Due to the network being a separate entity it works privately in offering assistance to those with missing loved ones and thus avoids aiding cases that are being investigated by police.
The 21-year-old daughter has chosen to remain silent since starting to conduct her own search.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...law-claims-hiding-overseas.html#ixzz4qNCykbf9

In the same interview last August with the Herald Sun, BR chose not to ask for help in the search for his missing wife — nor did he say he loved her and missed her. He said police had “strongly recommended” that the family keep out of the media.

Victoria Police denies muzzling him.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/65baeaefafdf08d7725f924ff14c18cd

Consider the following as you prepare to report to the police:

Download, save and complete: Missing Person Details Form
Provide the most appropriate recent photograph(s) and be prepared for them to be used across media.
Be completely honest — solid information helps police prioritise. Pass on additional details as they occur to you.
Try to establish a good relationship with the police officers handling the case.
If applicable, ask police to triangulate their mobile phone (this can only be done if the phone is switched on).
Ask that all stations in surrounding areas are alerted via internal communications.
Check if the officer in charge has reason to advise against media attention before alerting media.
Remember that going missing is not a crime so police cannot make every missing person a priority.
http://www.missingpersonsguide.com/reporting/

Well the police did make Karen a priority....

Something tells me the police did not say this either.

“They’re telling us that they’ve gone through all the phone ins and whatever else and we don’t need anything extra at this stage – we want to go through all that first.
“Otherwise they are saying we will keep getting information and can’t go through it all”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-...i/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a

imo

I don't think they were those sort of friends. They were not in contact from high school until their daughters danced together. At the time Karen disappeared she had not seen her in 6 weeks, this included the period of 21st birthday party. I dare say they had a lot of affection for each other but I don't think they were in close contact. We all have this sort of long term friend who isn't in our daily lives but a bond remains. I think Ms Hili just had a guess and it makes sense for Borce to give Karen a reason for taking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member