Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear ol' Ant... he is now suing Channel 9 or something for claiming he asked for $200,000.00 for his story... good luck with that , Ant...... god knows you worked hard for it, but mate....... you are dealing in nickels and dimes, why not go for a cool mill?........

Karen’s stepson sues Nine over ACA ‘slurs’

EXCLUSIVE: KAREN Ristevski’s stepson is suing Channel 9 after it broadcast claims he demanded $200,000 to tell his story.[/

Thanks Trooper, my quote function seems to have malfunctioned here.

I hope Ant gets the acknowledgement he needs someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it a bit interesting that Ant gets his face back into the media just when things are hotting up for Borce.

Is this a regular occurence?

Maybe she did not leave by walking through the garage as BR claimed. Perhaps she went out the rear gate to the reserve behind and linked up with one of the other courts. Then she may have been 'assisted' into her car. Could not have been killed in the car as there would have to be some trace or evidence of that. MOO

You seemed to have been gone so long. I forgot it was only since January. When I saw your first post the other day, it felt like I was seeing Lazarus walk forth from the tomb.

Six months or so. A long time in relation to WS.

This one's still pretty hard to beat tho...

attachment.php

IMO, our poster guy will resign early when he is tired by the cases the public hope he will solve: missing little children (William Tyrrell), missing bodies of murdered young male lovers (Matthew Leveson) and so on and so on .... all high profile cases. Poor attractive man! :blushing:

:thinking: Police hope re-enacting what might have been Karen Ristevski's last journey will jog the memory of potential witnesses, experts say, after investigators drove her car to the site where her body was found

:thinking:

That dude in the re-enactment looks absolutely NOTHING like BR or VR..... this leads me to believe that it was a younger male driving Karen's car. AR, CR or maybe there is some truth to the "Italian BF" rumour!! :thinking: How they managed to get the car off BR after he supposedly took it for a drive, is where I get lost. Perhaps he never took it for a drive, maybe Karen took off in her own car to meet someone? I'm not surprised they haven't arrested anyone yet, they simply do not know who was driving Karen's car that morning. Even though BR has said he was, they must have witnesses and/or evidence that points to a younger male otherwise, why the younger dude in the re enactment? They're supposed to be trying to jog potential witnesses memories. :scared:

He is not an Asian ........ saying that because I meant to recognize someone in the car with a similar hairstyling like SR's boyfriend.

To answer some of your questions.

The houses in Peerless (the majority) have decent size driveways so you can't just look outside your window and see the court. Most do indeed have main living areas facing the city views. I've been in a couple of them myself and know the court well.

That big house is still a work in progress.

The walkway goes right up to the side walkway to Oakley near the RIstevski house. It's a creepy walkwa

Remarkable new aspersions being able to be sleuthed, in regard to the walk to Peerless. IMO then was potentially hit with the car and bundled in. I realise blind anger and panic would be thus present, alongside luck from pov of driver. The shoes and bag question remain.

Did she walk along the grass area I wonder? Isn't it a steep decline to the walking track also there were other walkers on the track when Karen left.
Shoes?? this is bugging me. I can't see her going anywhere without shoes, in particular, on a cold windy day. I can't upload the weather but it was 7-14 deg and windy. So it would have been chilly around 10am and her black jacket and long pants fit the weather at the time.
Barefoot with handbag, money and phone? nope not buying it....The Peerless St story I think is just a last ditch effort to keep it in the news as is the car travel show, why invite ACA along for the ride? cringeworthy. If they were about to make an arrest there's no need for this carry on.. they've had 13 months.

To answer some of your questions.

The houses in Peerless (the majority) have decent size driveways so you can't just look outside your window and see the court. Most do indeed have main living areas facing the city views. I've been in a couple of them myself and know the court well.

That big house is still a work in progress.

The walkway goes right up to the side walkway to Oakley near the RIstevski house. It's a creepy walkwa

Thank you mellie x

Really interesting developments and sleuthing in regard to possible walk to Peerless. (Love the hedge/gate inclusion). IMO there is a chance that she was hit by the car, only then to be bundled in. Blind anger and panic and luck on pov of driver would necessitate.
One imagines that a car can be cleaned, but dents? Also the issue of bag and shoes. Did she really go for a walk mid argument in heels?

You seemed to have been gone so long. I forgot it was only since January. When I saw your first post the other day, it felt like I was seeing Lazarus walk forth from the tomb.

Six months or so. A long time in relation to WS.

OT

While we're waiting, I was just thinking about your comparison of the story of Lazarus rising from the dead in relation to my return to WS. Can't I be likened instead to The Dark Knight? What's that saying on the internet? 'If you can be anyone, always be Batman.'?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 216
dear ol' Ant... he is now suing Channel 9 or something for claiming he asked for $200,000.00 for his story... good luck with that , Ant...... god knows you worked hard for it, but mate....... you are dealing in nickels and dimes, why not go for a cool mill?........

Karen’s stepson sues Nine over ACA ‘slurs’

EXCLUSIVE: KAREN Ristevski’s stepson is suing Channel 9 after it broadcast claims he demanded $200,000 to tell his story.
Oh good heavens Trooper ...... perhaps inspired by Rebel Wilson [emoji848] .... who on earth is advising him? Ah, this could explain why FB switched to private .... probably has a whole bunch of ACA staffers trapped in there with him, oh dear [emoji848] MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

H'mm, if driver is impersonating anyone, just going by sunnies, haircut and fashion, looks like AR ..... any chance he could have taken off in KRs car on that day [emoji848] ..... maybe not, but just a thought

AR is short, like BR. CR Is the same build/height as that impersonator or detective whichever he is, but CR is not as good looking 😂

OT

While we're waiting, I was just thinking about your comparison of the story of Lazarus rising from the dead in relation to my return to WS. Can't I be likened instead to The Dark Knight? What's that saying on the internet? 'If you can be anyone, always be Batman.'?

attachment.php

It's great to see old timers return, love the analogy JLZ. I always hope when a poster has gone awol, it's good things keeping them away. I often think, I wonder what so and so would make of this case. It's sad though if anyone feels driven away, please come back.

Back to these last pages, eye candy and Peerless Crt! Lots of humour and wonderful sleuthing!
It'd be an incredible breakthrough if Karen's belongings were found. Could they have been dumped down the street on a construction site?!
How big a role did KR play in this, he's obviously prepared to go down with his brother, probably just as well, partners in crime all their life!
Did Karen manage to go for a walk, was she attacked when she returned? So many questions floating around, the police by their actions are telling the killer and his accomplice/s that they're covering every scenario until only one makes sense and then they're coming for ya! JMO

It's great to see old timers return, love the analogy JLZ. I always hope when a poster has gone awol, it's good things keeping them away. I often think, I wonder what so and so would make of this case. It's sad though if anyone feels driven away, please come back.

Back to these last pages, eye candy and Peerless Crt! Lots of humour and wonderful sleuthing!
It'd be an incredible breakthrough if Karen's belongings were found. Could they have been dumped down the street on a construction site?!
How big a role did KR play in this, he's obviously prepared to go down with his brother, probably just as well, partners in crime all their life!
Did Karen manage to go for a walk, was she attacked when she returned? So many questions floating around, the police by their actions are telling the killer and his accomplice/s that they're covering every scenario until only one makes sense and then they're coming for ya! JMO
Could someone have met KR at back gate with a dog and they went off for walk on riverside grass to Peerless Court, and her car is already parked in Peerless for phase two of pre-meditated plan[emoji848] ..... thus avoiding cctv

Could someone have met KR at back gate with a dog and they went off for walk on riverside grass to Peerless Court, and her car is already parked in Peerless for phase two of pre-meditated plan[emoji848] ..... thus avoiding cctv

Possible, but I think the only dog Karen went walking with wasn't of the four-legged kind.

[Yes, I know that's 'catty'. Any complaints? Speak to the paw, because the whiskers ain't listening.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee