Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your father is under investigation, and you go for a holiday.

Given the circumstances,

Alarm bells ring.

I don't believe SR was involved at all, except maybe for being blind to any thought that her father had anything to do with it.

My thoughts only Jenn from what I witnessed I would be very surprised SR is in the dark as to what transpired. They almost finish each others sentences, very, very close connection. As a mother of a daughter the same age it was quite apparant. MOO

Can someone direct me or fill me in with talk about Moana hope. Why has she entered the discussion , have I missed something?
Same I've lost the plot somewhere. Does anybody want me to do a drive by Glenroy ?

You know that makes me feel sick, she didn’t when her Mum went missing and when she was found murdered.... poor Karen [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be because of reporters trying to contact her, but I doubt it.

Anyone read up on Karen ristevski case discussion group. Someone that "knows" SR has stated she's sure she knew what happened to her mother. Has not painted a pretty picture of her at all.

Please do not bring up PM's in any discussion. It is against our Terms of Service.

Thank you

SR has the Temper Of BR. The quiet ones.

Maybe Sarah was given money by another.

Put some thought to that.

Do you have a link to verify this?
We must take care as rumours can grow hair and start a life of their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does everything have to be verified by a link?

No i have no link. Its seems some want always a link to verify something.

When the internet was not around there was no links.

I’m having trouble accessing Wensleuths today - anyone else? The page loads but I can only see one post.

Edit - it seems complaining helped haha. The posts were threaded, even though my user CP listed linear. I just swapped them around a couple of times and it is back to normal now.

Please do not bring up PM's in any discussion. It is against our Terms of Service.

Thank you

Hi Tricia, can someone please add *arrest* to the thread title please :tyou:

Does everything have to be verified by a link?

No i have no link. Its seems some want always a link to verify something.

When the internet was not around there was no links.

Yes we need links unless you say it’s just your thoughts or assumption.

I saw you wearing gumboots yesterday!

Yes we need links unless you say it’s just your thoughts or assumption.

I saw you wearing gumboots yesterday!

The World of today.

I would not say that if i didn't believe it.

The World of today.

I would not say that if i didn't believe it.

Unit ... I think we just have to accept that WS requires us to supply a link, or we let it be known that it is our opinion, or we phrase it as a question.

It is all in the way that things are written. It needs to be clear to people who may not know our writing style so well.

Some people do take things that are said as fact, when they are opinion. I have seen it happen on threads before. I don't think anyone is trying to annoy you, they are just trying to stop that from happening. :)

Unit ... I think we just have to accept that WS requires us to supply a link, or we let it be known that it is our opinion, or we phrase it as a question.

It is all in the way that things are written. It needs to be clear to people who may not know our writing style so well.

Some people do take things that are said as fact, when they are opinion. I have seen it happen on threads before. I don't think anyone is trying to annoy you, they are just trying to stop that from happening. :)

Good advice. i will listen.

I’m having trouble accessing Wensleuths today - anyone else? The page loads but I can only see one post.

Edit - it seems complaining helped haha. The posts were threaded, even though my user CP listed linear. I just swapped them around a couple of times and it is back to normal now.

When that happens I go to the sidebar and read a few of those and then the other posts come up.

Your are are an astute investigator soso! So perhaps mistaken ID re afp.

If police were door knocking or conducting searches: children would be concerned. I know my nieces and nephews never think ‘happy thoughts’ when they see an ambulance or police at someone’s house

Soso is an astute reader for sure, and a great link-finder!

Though it could be that the AFP were present, in an unrelated matter, or a matter that the public can know nothing about, at this point. And that piece of info has been removed from the article ... in the same way that Sarah's radio interview has disappeared, though possibly not for the same reason. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez