Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MACADONIAN CONE OF SILENCE

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.

0e5e38dec6a67d1829040907b6f5e78c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This article from Feb this year.

What investigators did work out not long after Mrs Ristevski vanished from her double story family home last June was that mobile telephones and possibly cars connected with her family had travelled northwest from Avondale Heights soon after she was last seen alive.

It was clear within weeks, if not days, of her disappearance that police were looking for a body, not a runaway. And going on the available information police were keeping close to their chest, Mt Macedon was a good place to start.

Andrew Rule: It seems evil has turned up in idyllic Mt Macedon
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/c498a41bdb4c62888cb825637a0d1c6c

Fantastic News.
Anyone following Laura Babcock's Murder Trial:
Dellen Millard and Mark Smich found GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER.

Horror, I know you're following. YIPPEE.

I find only the Fertilizer bottles in cardboard box. Maybe the image of the bags had to disappear?

-.-.-.-
http://educationpingler.blogspot.de/2017/02/mystery-around-grisly-discovery-of.html

"I thought it was rather strange ... you'd go down there in a 4WD, you wouldn't go down there in a car and you certainly wouldn't go down in a truck.
"I had a conversation with one of them. (He) had that half-shaved, goatee sort of look."
Dean said he wondered if his sighting was connected to Ms Ristevski's case and contacted Crime Stoppers in August, two months after the Melbourne mother disappeared.
"I was absolutely convinced that what I saw was unusual and could be related to Karen Ristevski," Dean said.
He also said he saw bags of concrete and lime. However, there is no evidence that Borce or Vasko Ristevski were involved in Karen's death.

This bought over from thread 7 post 280.

tapatalk_1487800931454.jpeg

I hope closer to April Boris and his legal team are presented with a few ace cards up their sleeves that LE hopefully have not used yet. Hopefully come April they might be able to add a couple more and Boris and his team accept a deal. I would like him to do the full extent of the term but for the sake of Karen's memory for many I don't want to see his legal team try and personally discredit her by putting 'dirt' on her (not that I believe there would be anything) someone has already done that to her and he now needs to put his hand up and admit it.A few posts back a few asked re Karen having asthma she didn't suffer from that condition, overall I think her health was fine although she may have suffered from 'archephobia' towards the end of her life.i don't think BR suffers from any condition although he may shortly show signs of having 'medorthophobia' which apparently can be sometimes caused the first time one is incarcerated.

Lol Steve !!! That last phobia ! Massive hugs to you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that seems strange to me, too. Leaving the bags behind.

Those bags are either unassociated with this crime, or they were left behind because the perpetrator was startled into a quick departure by others, or he was simply frazzled and not thinking right.
(And that may be why Vasko decided to go and keep having a look around in case anything else was - or because something was - left at/near that site. Something he wanted to find before anyone else did.)

Yes that would be totally ignorant of Vasko to think that he would find something that the police did not, after they went over the area with a fine tooth comb. Arrogance must be in the genes.

Testing results of the dirt & vegetation might have taken this amount of time.
Also the computer info from Merc. Germany.
What else have they got? CCTV from that golf course?
Witnesses? What was the police presence close by at that cul-de-sac.

Or did Sarah rat?

Who ratted and broke the ‘Macadonian Cone of Silence’?
VR, CR, Mrs VR or the whole lot of ‘em were bugged.
I doubt Ant knows much, haha would YOU confide in him?? Nup!

I can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ‘smoking gun’:

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/2d25ebc32744cc09f4a05298e23ff5b9

Another mistake.

I hope closer to April Boris and his legal team are presented with a few ace cards up their sleeves that LE hopefully have not used yet. Hopefully come April they might be able to add a couple more and Boris and his team accept a deal. I would like him to do the full extent of the term but for the sake of Karen's memory for many I don't want to see his legal team try and personally discredit her by putting 'dirt' on her (not that I believe there would be anything) someone has already done that to her and he now needs to put his hand up and admit it.A few posts back a few asked re Karen having asthma she didn't suffer from that condition, overall I think her health was fine although she may have suffered from 'archephobia' towards the end of her life.i don't think BR suffers from any condition although he may shortly show signs of having 'medorthophobia' which apparently can be sometimes caused the first time one is incarcerated.

I’m so sorry for the heartache Karen’s family is having to endure, Steve. Here’s hoping the New Year brings justice.

[BBM. I can just hear his cellmate now: ‘Is that a gun in your pocket, Boris, or are you just happy to see me?’ :floorlaugh:]

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-...urt-charged-with-murdering-wife-karen/9254254

Looks like the Prosecutor will be Andrew Tinney SC, Senior Prosecutor at the OPP.

Yes he has been around a while appointed SC in 2009.

Respected Crown prosecutor Andrew Tinney, who has recently appeared in several gangland trials, has also been appointed senior counsel among a field of criminal, industrial and commercial lawyers.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/new-senior-counsel-revealed-20091124-jhdk.html

It is actually interesting reading about Rob Stary.
He is not so much a star, but someone who sticks with the letter of the law and allows no exaggerations .. particularly with the terrorism clients he has defended.

He also takes no crap from his clients. Makes them listen to him.

He settles matters with the police. Reduces things that mean nothing, deals on things that mean a lot.

He knows how to work the system.

His clients don't get off their charges, he just deals with them in the most efficient and effective way that he can.

http://www.theage.com.au/good-weeke...here-anything-he-regrets-20170425-gvrrmu.html

If Borce is looking for some kind of miracle with Stary, I don't think he will get it.

Thanks SouthAussie for this article.
It is beaut to read of Stary's background, giving me a different outlook.
Initially I noticed, his many premises were in the Western Suburbs, and then understood, with further reading.

My background is similar to Stary's young experiences, before Law: his parents, living in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, the schools, passion for the Western Bulldogs, and being incoherent when they won the Grand Final.
I now see a different aspect to this man.

Thanks SouthAussie for this article.
It is beaut to read of Stary's background, giving me a different outlook.
Initially I noticed, his many premises were in the Western Suburbs, and then understood, with further reading.

My background is similar to Stary's young experiences, before Law: his parents, living in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, the schools, passion for the Western Bulldogs, and being incoherent when they won the Grand Final.
I now see a different aspect to this man.

I am glad you took the time to read it. :)
It is a long article, but it humanises Rob Stary. Shows how his clients aren't always happy with him. How his personal life has taken a big toll.

Still, at least once a year he gets the standard lawyer question from family and friends: how can you do what you do? Don't you feel torn about representing these people?
"All the time. All the time," he says, eating a salad sandwich between court appearances. "I'm human. But you've just got to step back – as best you can – and say, 'We have a process in place.'
I don't impose a penalty. I don't judge. I don't prosecute. I defend."

http://www.theage.com.au/good-weeke...here-anything-he-regrets-20170425-gvrrmu.html

Oh, I see. They were reported before Karen!s remains were found:

‘Police were also called last year to investigate suspicious activity in the area where her body was later found, according to the Herald Sun.

Dean, a Macedon resident, told authorities he saw two men matching Borce and Vasko's description in a small truck on Salisbury Road, about 200m from where the mother was found, in July last year.

The local also said he saw bags of concrete and lime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252554/Karen-Ristevski-s-brother-law-linked-property.html

What the? Was someone building a freaking tomb out there?

After that report came up, i didnt see how he couldnt't have been caught for the murder. But an what about an accessory?

I am glad you took the time to read it. :)
It is a long article, but it humanises Rob Stary. Shows how his clients aren't always happy with him. How his personal life has taken a big toll.

Still, at least once a year he gets the standard lawyer question from family and friends: how can you do what you do? Don't you feel torn about representing these people?
"All the time. All the time," he says, eating a salad sandwich between court appearances. "I'm human. But you've just got to step back – as best you can – and say, 'We have a process in place.'
I don't impose a penalty. I don't judge. I don't prosecute. I defend."

So not guilty it is.
We will wait and see what they have, and who they have. I will defend you to the best of my ability.
Based on the evidence I will offer you the best course of action - Will it be to plea or go all the way to trial?
But it will be your call Borce.
imo

After that report came up, i didnt see how he couldnt't have been caught for the murder. But an what about an accessory?

It seemed pretty damning, didn’t it? Especially when coupled with the report of the Mt Macedon ‘shovel man’. VICPOL then upped the ante by releasing vision of a Mercedes ‘similar to’ Karen’s crossing the railway line at Digger’s Rest.

DI Tim Day: ‘Ultimately the person who's done this has a story to tell and they generally only get one chance to tell it, I'd encourage them if they're so inclined to tell it now," he said.’

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/karen-ristevski-police-release-cctv-of-mercedes/8623652

Followed by the much-publicised trips by Mr Cool and co up and down the Calder between Oakley Drive and Mount Macedon.

Maybe someone, other than ‘the person who [did] this’, weighed up their options and decided to tell their story. I guess we’ll have to wait for the trial to find out.

When I think of Baden Clay's trial ... three top criminal lawyers involved ... Baden Clay still went down for the murder of Allison.
His lies were his downfall. Borce's lies will be his downfall. They will find the lying is inconsistent with manslaughter. imo

BBM

Do you think old Borcie will take the stand like GBC.....I can't see him doing it. He just seemed so quite not a blabber mouth (again hard to justify only after a short meeting).

Oh, I see. They were reported before Karen!s remains were found:

‘Police were also called last year to investigate suspicious activity in the area where her body was later found, according to the Herald Sun.

Dean, a Macedon resident, told authorities he saw two men matching Borce and Vasko's description in a small truck on Salisbury Road, about 200m from where the mother was found, in July last year.

The local also said he saw bags of concrete and lime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252554/Karen-Ristevski-s-brother-law-linked-property.html

What the? Was someone building a freaking tomb out there?
This was confirmed by my daughters client who witnessed the event ....(that salon is gold).

Do you think old Borcie will take the stand like GBC.....I can't see him doing it. He just seemed so quite not a blabber mouth (again hard to justify only after a short meeting).

That’s an interesting thought to contemplate Em. Surely Stary will advise him not to, but ego may get the better of him. I can imagine it now. Money will NOT have anything to do with it, due to his financial wizardry. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez