Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Borce could have met bail on his own undertaking. He would have applied, asap and the tax payers would not be funding his case.

Surety - Would you trust your money or assets to Borce?

Starry said from the get goes there is no application for bail. Which imo, indicates there was no chance Borce was going to be getting bail.
Or Borce knows he's going down and the sooner he starts serving, the sooner he'll be eligible for parole. May as well get some of it out of the way in remand if it's less uncomfortable there.

There is a shine of the lights at the Diggers Rest footage but am I right to say the car is travelling westward so there would be less chance of the sun glare before noon.
In the other photos the lights aren’t on and there are no driving lights.
I’m confused about this unless there was a brake light out. The tail lights and number plate light aren’t on unless the headlights are on.

The very last photo is for our singing and dancing pleasure only.
Pssst I think this hunky wants to keep the new toy.

Attachments

• 28CAD2AF-5F27-456A-A6E6-FEBCFE81D31B.jpeg
    28CAD2AF-5F27-456A-A6E6-FEBCFE81D31B.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 4E14DAAE-8725-4B4C-8979-7CC851C7F847.png
    4E14DAAE-8725-4B4C-8979-7CC851C7F847.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 773A278A-E5CA-4BA3-96A6-75DBA68627D5.jpeg
    773A278A-E5CA-4BA3-96A6-75DBA68627D5.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 31
  • 8B08C4BF-83E2-4808-A338-E7010FBD0CD8.jpeg
    8B08C4BF-83E2-4808-A338-E7010FBD0CD8.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30
Am a long way behind, so please forgive if this has already been said, but THAT is a very good question, tmar!

It will be great listening to his evidence in Court: , explain his business arrangements with BR, how is BR's financial situation, why Karen went overseas, why go to the burnt building site, why go near Karen's site yet Vasco's wife remains in car leaving no flowers, how does he know about the exact site, was he near site with BR when witnessed by another person, did he assist BR and if not, why not: he is your brother??????
Added to these: what was BR's relationship like with Karen.
I feel he will be an important State witness.

Dr Sorell told the court CCTV footage from the day she went missing showed a car with the right headlight out.
The Australian - July 19, 2018

Just posting Dr Sorell's words again. He spent 50 hours looking at all the CCTV.

Perhaps there is other CCTV showing the car? Did the headlight fail after Borce's trip to Mt Macedon, perhaps with the car bumping along on the muddy trail, and it was noted on CCTV images taken on his way back? Then police have a paper trail of him having it fixed later on?

There has to be some reason why this is noteworthy.

Last edited:
It will be great listening to his evidence in Court: , explain his business arrangements with BR, how is BR's financial situation, why Karen went overseas, why go to the burnt building site, why go near Karen's site yet Vasco's wife remains in car leaving no flowers, how does he know about the exact site, was he near site with BR when witnessed by another person, did he assist BR and if not, why not: he is your brother??????
Added to these: what was BR's relationship like with Karen.
I feel he will be an important State witness.

Vasko will be a valuable witness with his inside family knowledge but he won’t be a credible witness but it will surely be fun to see him triping up under questioning.

If you think Sarah made out daddy was Thor & mummy was Catwoman then I’ll hate to see what Vasko has to say. Shesha!

Example of his mastery of the words.
‘Karen if you’re dead or alive contact us’.

What could Ant contribute eh?

Yup it’s fun times ahead.

There is a shine of the lights at the Diggers Rest footage but am I right to say the car is travelling westward so there would be less chance of the sun glare before noon.
In the other photos the lights aren’t on and there are no driving lights.
I’m confused about this unless there was a brake light out. The tail lights and number plate light aren’t on unless the headlights are on.

The very last photo is for our singing and dancing pleasure only.
Pssst I think this hunky wants to keep the new toy.

Thanks tgy ... even this old duck can dream. Don't his lights just flicker. :)

None of the other cars captured going through Diggers had their lights on. Well I don't think they did.

Dr Sorell told the court CCTV footage from the day she went missing showed a car with the right headlight out.
The Australian - July 19, 2018

Just posting Dr Sorell's words again. He spent 50 hours looking at all the CCTV.

Perhaps there is other CCTV showing the car? Did the headlight fail after Borce's trip to Mt Macedon, perhaps with the car bumping along on the muddy trail, and it was noted on CCTV images taken on his way back? Then police have a paper trail of him having it fixed later on?

There has to be some reason why this is noteworthy.

Maybe he hit something and wiped it right out?

* AR had three criminal charges dropped .
* He had to spend extra time in custody because staff failed to transport him to his 20 July Sunshine court appearance. Meaning he remained behind bars for a further fortnight.
* None of AR's charges are related to the murder of Karen.
* They were related to an argument with an ex in 2016.
* The charge of contravening and AVO stood. But it was considered he had spent enough time in prison.

Category: | Herald Sun
Karen Ristevski’s troubled stepson ‘tormented’ behind bars

Last edited:
The VW and the Merc’s numberplate bulbs are likely the same and both European.
Thanks tgy ... even this old duck can dream. Don't his lights just flicker. :)

None of the other cars captured going through Diggers had their lights on. Well I don't think they did.

If he did have the headlights on why would you want to attract attention?

My research shows the numberplate lights on the 2004 Merc and the 2015 VW are not the same. I was checking if there was a swifty done.

* AR had three criminal charges dropped .
* He had to spend extra time in custody because staff failed to transport him to his 20 July Sunshine court appearance. Meaning he remained behind bars for a further fortnight.
* None of AR's charges are related to the murder of Karen.
* They were related to an argument with an ex in 2016.

In that appropriate fortnight there could have been a few interesting conversations with an interested cellmate.

Ant said
* guards knew he was Karen's step-son and he was tormented during his time in prison.
* 11 days under the Melbourne Magistrate Court really 'broke him'.
* Things improved when I was sent to the Melbourne assessment prison.
* he does not scare easily. But he had never been so scared in his life.
They (who ever they are)
* They said he was going to pay for Borce's crimeS
If God and Karen had not been watching over me. They would have had their way.
* I told them I fought for justice. It was not me that killed Karen.

Last edited:
Ant said
* guards knew he was Karen's step-son and he was tormented during his time in prison.
* 11 days under the Melbourne Magistrate Court really 'broke him'.
* Things improved when I was sent to the Melbourne assessment prison.
* he does not scare easily. But he had never been so scared in his life.
They (who ever they are)
* They said he was going to pay for Borce's crimeS
*If God and Karen had not been watching over me. They would have had their way.

um er.....and what does that supposed to mean?

*If God and Karen had not been watching over me. They would have had their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum