Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defence say Borce had no prior convictions and no motive to kill his wife.

Police Bug Conversation Played In Court

Looking forward to them trying to explain and argue all the shisha, he told the succession of police officers in his interviews and statements. Not to mention the crap he told Karen's family and loved ones.

"Nothing in regards to this has been fair," her brother said.
"No one will ever say a bad word about Karen, you can't."

'Karen wasn't coming home': Brother of Karen Ristevski describes 'totally horrific' eight months

“I feel like Mum has gone for a walk but something has happened because she had her clothes ready for work, and she would have taken Dad’s car to work because she had his keys,” she told police.

Ms Ristevski said her parents would argue every few weeks and her mother would always be the one to start the argument.

“Mum gets really worried about the money side of the business,” she said.

“Mum will take her anger out on me and Dad. Mum will yell and scream at me for no reason sometimes and then half an hour later everything’s fine.”

Nocookies

She had his keys or they both had a set of keys?
If the VW was parked behind the merc in the driveway and had to moved ????
Did Sarah look for or find the keys, when she was checking for missing perfume, toothbrushes and passports?

Sorry it took me a while.
Mucked up the link. This in reply to above post by Via Maple

The herald article...August 29, 2016
Evil stranger could have taken Karen Ristevski, says husband

Aunt P suggests the case has become a circus. She signals out the comments in the media from Vasko and ant.

The article says amid fears from Aunt P that Karen was murdered and discarded like a piece of rubbish. Borce has told family of his theory Karen could have been snatched by an evil stranger.

Aunt P is quoted in the article as saying "We need to find where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish"

Category: | Herald Sun

The cctv at Diggers Rest released mid June 2017. No mention of a right head light being out.

Not too long after the cctv release or the merc whizzing through Diggers the mechanic tells us Borce had popped in to have him replace the number plate light bulb on the VW.
What a coincidence that Borce would call at the very moment the reporter was interviewing Mr Y on camera and remind him he had the fuel gauge story all wrong.
None the less we learned about oil top ups, light bulbs changes and Borce's desire to get out the house and do some traffic direction. Mr Y also confirmed that the police still had the merc.

Karen Ristevski’s mechanic contradicts faulty fuel gauge claim

September 13, 2017

Sorry it took me a while.
Mucked up the link. This in reply to above post by Via Maple

The herald article...August 29, 2016
Evil stranger could have taken Karen Ristevski, says husband

Aunt P suggests the case has become a circus. She signals out the comments in the media from Vasko and ant.

The article says amid fears from Aunt P that Karen was murdered and discarded like a piece of rubbish. Borce has told family of his theory Karen could have been snatched by an evil stranger.

Aunt P is quoted in the article as saying "We need to find where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish"

Thanks!

Well then according to my logic, Aunt P would be a suspecto_O

But then the "evil stranger" could still be sign of Borce's split personality;)

Thanks!

Well then according to my logic, Aunt P would be a suspecto_O

But then the "evil stranger" could still be sign of Borce's split personality;)

Yep.
I think Aunt P had her suspicions as to who the 'evil' was. Borce, Boris or Bozza. I don't think she was considering it was a stranger.

12 July 2016
Vasko informed the public another Avondale Heights man had been interviewed. Wonder who told Vasko that?
Nup, just the one 52 year old, which happened to be Karen's husband according to the police.

Poor, Borce was feeling just terrible. "He could hardly speak" according to Bro.

Silly buggar - he knew he should not have gone to the police station. They (who ever they is) had told him he was just to tired.

Police quiz husband of missing woman Karen Ristevski

Last edited:

Attachments

• Merc Headlights 1  00.48.JPG
    Merc Headlights 1 00.48.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 15
In another Websleuths Case, (see below), being a liar and a flight risk, has been used against granting bail several times: different circumstances, different Country, but may apply here.

"The State has argued extensively against his release from custody calling Siyoni a liar and a flight risk".

In another Websleuths Case, (see below), being a liar and a flight risk, has been used against granting bail several times: different circumstances, different Country, but may apply here.

"The State has argued extensively against his release from custody calling Siyoni a liar and a flight risk".

Has it been said Borce is applying for bail?

They both look like they are working to me :confused: one could be a little duller than the other, maybe one lamp of a twin lamp headlight? :confused:

Cops confident of catching Karen’s killer

Same they both look to be shining, to me.
Now I am wondering about the number plate light which would be on regardless of a right headlight being out.
Talk about over thinking things...:)
Police are just amazing the way they collect and compile the evidence.

Has it been said Borce is applying for bail?

Well, he may be very comfortable, saving his pennies, being paid for making number plates (a previous poster stated they make these), while we pay for his lodgings and Defence.
He may be laughing, about 'how smart he is, about this'.
Look at the thousands, he has saved, in 'not paying for all this'!!!!
These pennies will build up in time, enough for a special treat.
But most, apply for bail, I would think.

Here in Melbourne, it is cold, the wind is strong.
While I am out, walking my little dog, thinking about any due bills, renovations etc (others may also be walking little Benji), BR is warm, fed, safe: without any money problems whatever.
A comfortable life.

Last edited:
Well, he may be very comfortable, saving his pennies, being paid for making number plates (a previous poster stated they make these), while we pay for his lodgings and Defence.
He may be laughing, about 'how smart he is, about this'.
Look at the thousands, he has saved, in 'not paying for all this'!!!!
These pennies will build up in time, enough for a special treat.
But most, apply for bail, I would think.

I agree tmar. Most do.

I wonder why Borce didn't apply for bail last December when he was arrested and charged?

Alleged offenders on remand are held in custody before and during their trial (on criminal charges) by order of a court. Generally, remandees will be held in special remand facilities and will have fewer restrictions placed on them than convicted prisoners.

An alleged offender is remanded in custody by a court if they:

• have not applied for bail;
  • have been refused bail;
  • cannot meet bail or provide a surety
  • or

• are unable or unwilling to meet the conditions set out in the bail bond
Remanding an offender in custody ensures that the alleged offender attends their trial.

Remand - Corrections, Prisons & Parole Victoria

Cannot meet bail, maybe?

He wouldn't have booked a Christmas Vacation, surely.

I agree tmar. Most do.

I wonder why Borce didn't apply for bail last December when he was arrested?

Alleged offenders on remand are held in custody before and during their trial (on criminal charges) by order of a court. Generally, remandees will be held in special remand facilities and will have fewer restrictions placed on them than convicted prisoners.

An alleged offender is remanded in custody by a court if they:

• have not applied for bail;
  • have been refused bail;
  • cannot meet bail or provide a surety
  • or

• are unable or unwilling to meet the conditions set out in the bail bond
Remanding an offender in custody ensures that the alleged offender attends their trial.

Remand - Corrections, Prisons & Parole Victoria

Cannot meet bail, maybe?

He wouldn't have booked a Christmas Vacation, surely.

Soso, I also added an edit, before your reply, to my previous Post.
He doesn't have any of the 'every day' problems, we all have: but loads of others, we don't possess.:):):)

Maybe a Christmas Vacation, 'one way' was booked: a flight escape perhaps: Macedonia may be a good place.

Last edited:
If one is granted 'legal aid', how would it appear, if you could pay bail: ?? others contribute etc.
Perhaps others could contribute to paying BR's Defence, not the Taxpayers.
Maybe BR has been advised against requesting Bail.
With time, we may hear about this.

If one is granted 'legal aid', how would it appear, if you could pay bail: ?? others contribute etc.
Perhaps others could contribute to paying BR's Defence, not the Taxpayers.
Maybe BR has been advised against requesting Bail.
With time, we may hear about this.

I think if Borce could have met bail on his own undertaking. He would have applied, asap and the tax payers would not be funding his case.

Surety - Would you trust your money or assets to Borce?

Starry said from the get goes there is no application for bail. Which imo, indicates there was no chance Borce was going to be getting bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael