Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means nothing more than he is an idiot. And it explains half of Sarah's behaviour in that she shares genes with him.

Oh Jennifer. We are just trying to make some sense of ants information.:D
If he is speaking to the media, we must assume he is a free man for the time being, at least.

He wanted justice. Do you feel he helped in getting it?
I wonder if he will ever finish the book?

Oh Jennifer. We are just trying to make some sense of ants information.:D
If he is speaking to the media, we must assume he is a free man for the time being, at least.

He wanted justice. Do you feel he helped in getting it?
I wonder if he will ever finish the book?
He didn't really help for getting justice in the early days with his fantasies about her.

I agree. Ant's fantasies did little to help. Vasko jumped on board and spoke to the media about those fantasies though.
He suggested that is why Karen fled overseas on a fake passport.

Ant does my head in.

And Vasko too!

At least Ant had chronic drug abuse as an excuse for his idiotic outbursts. Vasko seems to have none.

So ant remained in prison for the whole of the committal hearing.
hmm

As we all stated previously, ?? coincidence.
Such smart cookies here, and so humble.:D
You posted earlier soso, that staff couldn't transport him to Sunshine appointment on 20 July, so he remained in custody!!!!!!!!
They were so busy and poor Ant had no other transport.
What about the lady, that he shared the house with: surely she would help?
He could have walked there, if initially in remand, just prior to BR's hearing.
Utter rubbish.o_Oo_Oo_O

Bugs everywhere.

Yep, and not bacteria or viruses: the other kind, that BR certainly knows about.
I initially figured Ant was locked up prior and during BR's Hearing, so he wouldn't cause havoc outside court with his varied antics: we were informed, he would not be a witness.
But now bugs present, would be a great reason.

Last edited:
You posted earlier soso, that staff couldn't transport him to Sunshine appointment on 20 July, so he remained in custody!!!!!!!!
Utter rubbish.o_Oo_Oo_O

No, I was wondering why they did not transport him to give evidence at the committal hearing.
Which so happens was just upstairs - wasn't it?
Never suspected they would not transport him out to the Sunshine Court on the 20th. If I remember correctly that was via video link, anyways

No, I was wondering why they did not transport him to give evidence at the committal hearing.
Which so happens was just upstairs - wasn't it?
Never suspected they would not transport him out to the Sunshine Court on the 20th.

We were told, AR would not be a witness, just prior to the Hearing, and therefore not required to give evidence.

Utter rubbish.o_Oo_Oo_O

No coincidence, the cops knew were he was if he was needed.
He should've opened the door when they were knocking and not called the media. :mad:
Cops frown on having to go look for someone. It's a waste of time for them and us taxpayers.

He should've opened the door when they were knocking and not called the media. :mad:
Cops frown on having to go look for someone. It's a waste of time for them and us taxpayers.

He was not required, at the Hearing, as we were informed, just prior to the Hearing, that AR would not be a witness.
He remained 'locked up' the entire length of time of the hearing.
Going round in circles explaining.

Yep and they had been trying to pin him down since May.
Seems Ant has a bat line to the media.:rolleyes:

They both look like they are working to me :confused: one could be a little duller than the other, maybe one lamp of a twin lamp headlight? :confused:

Cops confident of catching Karen’s killer

I reckon you are exactly right, sleep. I have been looking around on the internet. It looks to me that the right headlight inside the left headlight casing (there are twin headlights in each headlight of that model of car) is out.

..... his wife’s 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe ....
Ristevski daughter breaks her silence

2s0lcvs.jpg

MERCEDES-BENZ SLK (R171) 2004 Headlights
Headlights for MERCEDES-BENZ SLK (R171) 2004 cheap order online

466a7b4c484c38221ed2a9cd34f56f70

Ristevski daughter breaks her silence

He was not required, at the Hearing, as we were informed, just prior to the Hearing, that AR would not be a witness.
He remained 'locked up' the entire length of time of the hearing.
Going round in circles explaining.

really, it was so much more tidier to have Ant simmering away on remand while the committal went on. Ant might have got a mega bee in his bonnet and paraded up and down William St, or got into a deep fugue of Twittering , ringing the Herald, trying to get on TV, appearing nude outside the court. Anything is possible, and perhaps the police felt they could not rely on Lola Barcelona to quell his impulses....

Looking front on to the car, in the photo both myself and sleep attached, look closely at the headlight on the right. The inner twin headlight, the one closest to the front number plate, is not working.

Yes I can see that now you have pointed it out. Thanks.

Another witness spoke of seeing a black Mercedes like Karen's near where her body was found and around the time of her disappearance.

Rosemary Davies was on her way to the Trading Post cafe when she saw the "sporty" car at an intersection on Salisbury Road at Mount Macedon, thinking it looked a bit lost.

"It had no indicator on. It almost hesitated," she said on Wednesday.

"I'm thinking to myself, I wonder if they know where they're going."

Several Detectives To Speak At Ristevski Committal

No indicator. Would he have been turning right or left at that intersection?
I guess if you noted no indicator, you may also note a head light was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xutehosaulle