Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering with AR getting more and more out of control, went over to BR and Karen's home the night before the 29th June to bring it all to a head and cause trouble...........all hell broke loose and Karen had no chance of survival..........accidentally killed in the home that night (no traces of any blood - fatal blow to her head)...........body taken from the home during the night in another vehicle (not 1 of the 3 vehicles belonging to the family members residing at the home that night)......... maybe a vehicle connected to VR ...........and BR has done a GBC ACT and reported Karen missing in the morning of the 29th June, last seen at 10a.m, (according to BR) .......?????

Thanks for the link Puggle. What a gentleman the detective is in answering Martin's questions diplomatically and without any type of dismissal.

IMO AR is riding on the coattails of Karen's disappearance to vent his spite at the family. He contacted the media and is relishing all of the attention. His stories just get more and more embellished with each passing week. The one thing that does bother me though is AR's injured and bandaged hand. AR stated that the hand injury occurred after he punched a lounge chair in frustration. I don't believe that for a minute, so there is always that niggling doubt that he may have been involved in Karen's disappearance and sustained the hand injury in the process. I can't help thinking back to the scratches on GBC's face. Yep, the same scratches he said were from shaving. Pfft.

Thanks for the link Puggle. What a gentleman the detective is in answering Martin's questions diplomatically and without any type of dismissal.

IMO AR is riding on the coattails of Karen's disappearance to vent his spite at the family. He contacted the media and is relishing all of the attention. His stories just get more and more embellished with each passing week. The one thing that does bother me though is AR's injured and bandaged hand. AR stated that the hand injury occurred after he punched a lounge chair in frustration. I don't believe that for a minute, so there is always that niggling doubt that he may have been involved in Karen's disappearance and sustained the hand injury in the process. I can't help thinking back to the scratches on GBC's face. Yep, the same scratches he said were from shaving. Pfft.

Im still sitting..

Yes the hand has bothered me too.. He is happy to air all of his laundry in public , ice addiction, stints in prison , alleged abuse etc

But if you go to the editorials that contain pictures of him he is very self conscious about his hand..... in each picture he covers that particular hand. Subcouncious guilt?

Where is the info about his hurt hand? I missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still sitting..

Yes the hand has bothered me too.. He is happy to air all of his laundry in public , ice addiction, stints in prison , alleged abuse etc

But if you go to the editorials that contain pictures of him he is very self conscious about his hand..... in each picture he covers that particular hand. Subcouncious guilt?

Can you point me in the direction of info about the hand? I missed it.

AR is all over the shop. If he actually had anything to do with Karen's disappearance I don't think it would take long for him to slip up in a Police interview.

Im still sitting..

BBM. Ha ha. Luv ya Puggle.

It does look suspect in light of events, i have posted on this before.

Its possible even after release from prison, AR has not heeded the reprimand.

The injury may have to do with 'other business'.

If you google search the herald sun article ..... grrr can't remember the heading... just type in stepson karen ristevski...

The article mentions he broke his hand, which he said be broke on his couch.

We can't link Social Media such as FB and the like ......

If you go to the thread number 1 for Karen and type in broken hand in the search this thread bar....you'll also see where this was discussed and it may give further insight.

Ill also try to find the link for the article in the meantime...

ETA: thanks oona....

AR wannabe gangsta. He seems to be loving and relishing in all of this attention. Sm posts are attention seeking and quite disgusting. Ice puts you in a totally dillusional state. He may not be guilty of Karen's disappearance but he's guilty of being a flog

Which one will be accessory after the fact?

AR wannabe gangsta. He seems to be loving and relishing in all of this attention. Sm posts are attention seeking and quite disgusting. Ice puts you in a totally dillusional state. He may not be guilty of Karen's disappearance but he's guilty of being a flog

I think he is attention seeking for sure but I can't stop thinking about the hand. It's like a classic crime movie plot line!

I think he is attention seeking for sure but I can't stop thinking about the hand. It's like a classic crime movie plot line!

Where's Angela Lansbury when you need her. ;)

ETA It's actually Jessica Fletcher. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member