Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borce was quoted as saying that the 28th was a bad day at the shop.

Did AR come along later or? what his story for the night of 28th

When did FB explode?

I stand corrected; apologies.

~ ~ ~

Edit: I respectfully disagree about the amount of money not mattering to them - I just don't think there is any way they would pay that sort of money for an interview with him. Out of curiosity I Googled what they might pay for interviews, and found this interesting link, which agrees with me that they're considered to use sensationalism (aka gutter) journalism:

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714015150AAiweIy

MOO, but I believe they said they couldn't interview him due to ongoing investigations because they didn't want to admit that they wouldn't meet his demands for the interview. Remember, AR quite happily did an interview for the Herald Sun - they obviously weren't told they couldn't speak to him due to ongoing investigations (and before these sorts of stories are run the papers normally get the okay from their legal team to do so).

AR wanted to sell his story about his relationship with Karen to ACA for $200,000. He'd previously been interviewed by the Herald Sun where he spilled all about the alleged relationship. The Herald Sun in their wisdom (read legal advice) chose not to print the full story. He wasn't paid for that interview and must have been very disappointed that they didn't print the dirt he spewed about Karen.

ACA would have consulted their own legal team before running tonight's episode. They obviously got the go ahead. I don't consider this gutter journalism. I say good on ACA for exposing AR for the gutter rat that he is and they didn't have to pay a cent to do so.

Thanks SA.

From the same link.

Former homicide detective Charlie Bezzina said any demand for cash in sensitive circumstances disgusted him.
"In my years as an investigator, I've never come across something like this," Mr Bezzina told A Current Affair.

"As an investigator, you look at it and say, what are his motives? Is he out there to muddy the waters? Is he just a desperate person who just wants dollars from a media organisation? What are his motives in relation to doing it?"

BBM: So what are AR's motives?

• To muddy the waters of the investigation.

• A desperate person who wants money, lots of money.

• Something else as yet unclear in this fiasco.

Borce was quoted as saying that the 28th was a bad day at the shop.

Did AR come along later or? what his story for the night of 28th

When did FB explode?

He posted his first grubby message about Karen on 16 July.

Those of you who've seen his performances--do you get the impression that he's welcoming his anger, luxuriating in it, or is he overcome by it in spite of himself?

And, not important but I'm curious--why the pliers? Does ice get too hot to hold, or is it an affectation?

After two months

Looking at other angles, i come back to an altercation\argument of the 28th at the household.

Whom was there obviously Karen. Borce, Sarah, AR, VR ?

After two months

Looking at other angles, i come back to an alteration\argument of the 28th at the household.

Whom was there obviously Karen. Borce, Sarah, AR, VR ?
Maybe the argument was about finances, but not about the stores. Could it possibly have been that Karen said no about paying for ARs rehab and BR wanted to, or vice versa. Or IF this is real (KR + AR's "relationship") AR blackmailed them saying if they dont pay he'd tell everyone but they had no money? Rehab costs $15k a month.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is what I quickly transcribed from the show. Important BBM.

10am yesterday, ACA was approached by Rickard attempting to sell his story.

His cousin Chris said …..
He is shocked, outraged. AR just wants power …. plays himself out as a puppeteer. Toxic person. Chris has cut him off. AR admits he uses ice, uses a fair amount. Not knowing (about Karen) is really taking a toll on the family. Chris wishes AR’d give the whole family a lift, and zip his lip.
He has used everyone around him, Borce and Karen have given him cars, he destroyed them. They gave him money, accommodation. He used Chris for money … from his grandmother’s inheritance, around $2,000 … it was never repaid.
Chris received a text from AR. Asking about a firearm for $1,300. (Didn't say when.)
Chris wants public awareness. Being quiet and not talking about it, he can’t move on.
AR called Karen 10 days prior (to her disappearance) asking for her to get him into rehab (pay for it), according to his ex-girlfriend.
Doesn’t know Karen's response

ACA said ….
He is a greedy stepson, wants to sell his grubby story.
AR is claiming he and Karen had an intimate relationship.
Last demand from AR to ACA ….. $200,000. ACA played along, but would never have given him the interview due to ongoing police investigation.

Charlie Bezzina said …
Grasping for cash in this set of circumstances is disgusting.

3AW commentator said … AR is not high on list of credible people.

Police said … this is an ongoing investigation. Not going to talk about any part in detail.

They showed AR on video … smoking a cigarette held by a big pair of pliers, and packing a small bag. Don't know why, or if it is old or recent video.

Thanks SA. I appreciate you transcribing what Chris Ristevski said and the other pertinent parts of the ACA segment. Sorry to everyone who asked that I couldn't do it earlier tonight. 12 hour tough day, minor family crisis, usual 4G BS; normal day lately :s

:eek:fftobed:

So, is he doing this all by himself or is there someone else advising?

If certain monies have been discussed i wonder if another party is involved.

Interesting point Unit45, there are a few 'celebrity agents' out there that like to line their pockets by what ever means. Or could it be a relative or friend???? Damn just more questions.

Bohemian said:
What a stand-up guy young Chris Ristevski is. Hard to believe he and AR are related. Thank you, young man, for having the 'courage' to speak out.

Hear, hear.

Apart from the bout of body language that jumped out at some point during the interview.

It was a little hard not to notice.

[emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the Daily Mail themselves that suggested hiding in the bush.
I don't believe anyone thinks it is in an alive state.

They pieced their deduction from the fact that the brother-in-law said she took of to China or the US, and police are searching in bushland.

They also printed the statement from Karen's friend that said she would never take off like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...picious-activity-tip-offs-missing-mother.html

Thanks Pepper77 and SouthAussie for this article from Daily Mail. I now think they were at the Barmah National Park looking for her alive at their holiday camp. There have been a few missing person cases where they've been found where they holiday ..... and they haven't actually said they're looking for remains or a body, have they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR page all there to see again, all the way back to June 29

Exactly my point. You don't take a small bag, with no wallet or phone. This proves, to me, that he was talking rubbish about her going off for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme