Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, these murdered wives "walk" stories come about because of the difficulty of losing the car as well. I mean, not to be too graphic, but if you hid a car well enough and let time do it's thing you might be able to pass a homicide off as suicide or accident or at least leave the water very murky. Your DNA is expected to be in a family car. But you have to involve someone else for getting home and you have to lose the asset. When finances play into the murder, they aren't keen on losing the asset.

That's a very good point, Ozazure, I hadn't thought of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: I was having similar probs last night with it locking up. And I was still able to do everything else on the internet just fine. Only WS was locking up. Came good again after a longish while.

I'm having the same problems :-(

Thanks Pepper77 and SouthAussie for this article from Daily Mail. I now think they were at the Barmah National Park looking for her alive at their holiday camp. There have been a few missing person cases where they've been found where they holiday ..... and they haven't actually said they're looking for remains or a body, have they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: No, I haven't seen that stated. But this is included in the latest article.

Police have grave concerns for Mrs Ristevski, despite her brother-in-law suggesting she could have run away.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...k/news-story/24acc409ec4075c8516817e8c897498e

What bothers me about this dysfunctional family and the bizarre behavior of AR who started taking drugs at age 15............... A friend of mine has a son around AR's

age who began taking drugs at High School...........His parents are wealthy.......... They adopted him from a baby......... He has always known from a young age re his

adoption........At around age 20 he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar mental illnesses............ Now what the parents had to do was have him arrested by

the police and admitted to a psychiatric ward at a General Hospital where they dried him out of illegal drugs, kept him in hospital and started him on medication for his

mental illness........ They had to do this as he assaulted his mum on a few occasions and she was afraid of him when he was having his "episodes" that caused

immense problems for the family........ He has been readmitted to hospital many times over the years due to commencing taking drugs again (as well as his

medication for the mental illness)......... It was explained to the parents that by taking illegal drugs, they acted as a trigger for his mental illness........What I cannot

understand is why BR and KR had not had AR arrested and admitted into a pysychiatric ward to commence the journey that my friends had to take with their son, as

AR is a threat to himself and his family as well as to society............ The police know about AR's present bizarre mental state & should realize that he is a danger in his

present mental condition........... I am wondering if the police have him in their sights & are going to arrest him (as well as BR & possibly VR) re Karen's

disappearance and are playing the waiting game as they gather more evidence............ I really feel that all 3 are involved.......MOO:...:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

In the Bendigo Advertiser yesterday:

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...-public-help-in-missing-karen-ristevski-case/

MAJOR TOWNS IN DISTRIBUTION AREA
Bendigo, Axedale, Barnadown, Big Hill, Boort, Bridgewater, Burnewang, California Gully, Castlemaine, Charlton, Chewton, Cohuna, Colbinabbin, Daylesford, Dingee, Dingee, Donald, Dunolly, Eaglehawk, Echuca, Elmore, Forestville, Golden Gully, Goornong, Gunbower, Harcourt, Heathcote, Inglewood, Kamarooka North, Kangaroo Flat, Kerang, Kyabram, Kyneton, Laanecoorie, Lansell Plaza, Leitchville, Lockington, Maldon, Malmsbury, Marong, Maryborough, Mitiamo, Newbridge, Newstead, Prairie, Pyramid Hill, Quambatook, Raywood, Rochester, Rushworth, Serpentine, St Arnaud, Stanhope, Tatura, Tooborac, Toolleen, Wedderburn, Woodend, Wycheproof

Screenshot_2016-08-26-15-39-58-1.png

http://www.fairfaxregionalmedia.com.au/detail.asp?paper_id=505

Lots of beef cattle growers up that way.

Attachments

• BDA(2).jpg
    BDA(2).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 30
CHRIS Ristevski said his cousin AR wanted Karen &/or Borce to fund a stint in rehab. I understand Karen being sick of him pestering them for money/cars/accommodation but he is Borce's son and he was wanting help. Is that what the fight was about?

I'm thinking he is an ICE addict and it's not him acting like this, it is the drug so I'm feeling I might lay low a little on giving this guy a hard time because we might hear of a suicide and I really don't want that.
Like, crikey even ACA put him out nationwide and surely he's licking his wounds.
Yup he is acting like a knucklehead but he is an addict & in that way I feel pity for him.

But for the Grace of God go I.

Now, back onto Borce.....someone's gotta crack. Borce is a POI and LE are looking for Karens body.
No sleep for you Borce 'cause you never know when that knock will happen.

How accurate are the Phone pings? Do the telcos provide a triangular position?

CHRIS Ristevski said his cousin AR wanted Karen &/or Borce to fund a stint in rehab. I understand Karen being sick of him pestering them for money/cars/accommodation but he is Borce's son and he was wanting help. Is that what the fight was about?

I'm thinking he is an ICE addict and it's not him acting like this, it is the drug so I'm feeling I might lay low a little on giving this guy a hard time because we might hear of a suicide and I really don't want that.
Like, crikey even ACA put him out nationwide and surely he's licking his wounds.
Yup he is acting like a knucklehead but he is an addict & in that way I feel pity for him.

But for the Grace of God go I.

Now, back onto Borce.....someone's gotta crack. Borce is a POI and LE are looking for Karens body.
No sleep for you Borce 'cause you never know when that knock will happen.

How do you know that Anthony Rickard is not responsible for Karen's disappearance? I find it unusual that you offer Anthony Rickard sympathy for ice use, yet you finger the husband for spousal homicide.

How do you know that Anthony Rickard is not responsible for Karen' disappearance? I find it unusual that you offer Anthony Rickard sympathy for ice use, yet you finger the husband for spousal homicide.

I can see where "they'll get you" is coming from. AR does not seem like a good guy, no doubt about it but if he as unstable as he seems these new news articles ect may really push him over the edge, I hope Chris is not now in his firing line for spilling the beans on him ( although he has done a good job of that himself) Ice is a horrible horrible drug. I think he is being to transparent to be directly guilty of harming her. Indirectly maybe though. But of course what do I know !! Let's hope it all comes about soon for all of the families sake .

How accurate are the Phone pings? Do the telcos provide a triangular position?

Unbelievable use of technology.

Pride of Australia: How detective Dave Butler and his team solved Jill Meagher’s murder

She had also been on the phone to her brother and was not answering minutes later in the early hours of September 22.

Homicide detectives Jason Wallace and Shane O’Connell had volunteered to help, and were given the task of checking vehicle registrations driving through CityLink, where Ms Meagher’s phone was tracking.
Sen-Constable Wallace found one of the cars snapped on CityLink was an Astra hatchback registered to the bailed serial rapist Adrian Ernest Bayley, formerly Edwards.
Bayley’s driver’s licence photo would be compared to the “man in the blue hoodie’’ footage taken from CCTV at the Duchess Boutique dress shop on Sydney Rd.
And when investigators found Bayley’s and Ms Meagher’s phones to be side-by-side pinging off towers along the Calder Freeway, they knew they had their man.

“If he never got on that road would we have found him?’’ “The one per cent. That was CityLink.’’

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pr...r/news-story/388f5025a9ec1afb0f57a558ed285d67

Cctv of Bailey at the car wash & buying fuel all showed he was out and about at that time. Brilliant, brilliant stuff!

I honestly believe that BR has failed his fatherly duties by not getting professional help for AR when he needed it...............AR has been CRYING OUT FOR HELP since age 15 & WAS GIVEN CARS, MONEY & ACCOMODATION as a QUICK FIX which has actually added to AR's problems becoming worse over the years..............I have to admit that I am feeling sorry for AR now and look out BR this is all going to backfire on you for failing as a father to deal with this problem from the onset all those years ago.....MOO...:tears:

I honestly believe that BR has failed his fatherly duties by not getting professional help for AR when he needed it...............AR has been CRYING OUT FOR HELP since age 15 & WAS GIVEN CARS, MONEY & ACCOMODATION as a QUICK FIX which has actually added to AR's problems becoming worse over the years..............I have to admit that I am feeling sorry for AR now and look out BR this is all going to backfire on you for failing as a father to deal with this problem from the onset all those years ago.....MOO...:tears:

How do you know that the car was not a reward for being clean after Borce and Karen paid for a rehab stint?

Is this all "according to AR"? Or has some factual information actually come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro