Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After two months

Looking at other angles, i come back to an altercation\argument of the 28th at the household.

Whom was there obviously Karen. Borce, Sarah, AR, VR ?

My theory too. Very possibly AR and BR. I still think there is a possibility they are covering for each other in a sick way. Lets make out I hate my dad to deflect attention off him??? Its all about TIMING. Why would AR only now start his rants? He had from the age of 15 after all? WHY ALLL THIS SUDDEN RAGE?

Exactly my point. You don't take a small bag, with no wallet or phone. This proves, to me, that he was talking rubbish about her going off for a walk.

I have never read that Karen did not take her phone. Just that it was turned off, hadn't been used since she disappeared, and that they were unable to track it.

Investigators have been unable to track her mobile phone, which is switched off.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/75593296d46b6773914f984e303f7c84

(Not that I necessarily believe that Karen walked off and took her phone with her.)

My theory too. Very possibly AR and BR. I still think there is a possibility they are covering for each other in a sick way. Lets make out I hate my dad to deflect attention off him??? Its all about TIMING. Why would AR only now start his rants? He had from the age of 15 after all? WHY ALLL THIS SUDDEN RAGE?

The thing is though, he didn't have to come out of the woodwork at all. We hadn't a clue BR even had a son from a prior relationship.

KR' car being left (IMO) really points at BR. No one leaves without their car (at least not in California) and women typically don't go for a casual walk before work ( yes, maybe for exercise... but that would be earlier in the am).

Page 3 Herald Sun today they are totally bagging ACA .... Interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 Herald Sun today they are totally bagging ACA .... Interesting!

There is certainly a theme to my eyes - HS is more Ristevski family friendly (think they broke the Samuel Johnson angle and they interviewed AR but didn't pay him), The Australian is pinning them to the wall with financial and legal research, Ch7 asked Borce if he did it and broke the conflicted Bermah news like they're trying to generate breakthroughs. Channel 9 and The Age seem to be a bit more fluid in their angles.

The thing is though, he didn't have to come out of the woodwork at all. We hadn't a clue BR even had a son from a prior relationship.

KR' car being left (IMO) really points at BR. No one leaves without their car (at least not in California) and women typically don't go for a casual walk before work ( yes, maybe for exercise... but that would be earlier in the am).

Bottom line, these murdered wives "walk" stories come about because of the difficulty of losing the car as well. I mean, not to be too graphic, but if you hid a car well enough and let time do it's thing you might be able to pass a homicide off as suicide or accident or at least leave the water very murky. Your DNA is expected to be in a family car. But you have to involve someone else for getting home and you have to lose the asset. When finances play into the murder, they aren't keen on losing the asset.

Does anyone know the Diggers Rest area well? Is AR known locally?

ACA did a good job of pointing out his house street number.:thinking:

I wonder if he believes they are real friends? LOL

Yes, you'd think they'd be dropping off in droves, but not so, I do believe he's gained over 100 'friends' and still growing! What's that all about!

I noticed that also, they showed the house number than said he lived in Diggers Rest. Im sure people could find the place fairly easy if they wanted to.

Yes, you'd think they'd be dropping off in droves, but not so, I do believe he's gained over 100 'friends' and still growing! What's that all about!

:thinking: Wonder how many of them are LE

Sure did, and full street view. Noticed front door was protected by big iron gate, h'mm!

I noticed that also, they showed the house number than said he lived in Diggers Rest. Im sure people could find the place fairly easy if they wanted to.

I've already found it. Lol

Sure did, and full street view. Noticed front door was protected by big iron gate, h'mm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

And the bin, don't forget the bin. I did wonder about the iron gate, feel sorry for the landlord all the goings on in that place.

Off the topic, but the forum keeps locking up for me, saying its a script error its taken ages to type this.

I've already found it. Lol

If it was in my town, given what we where shown on the tv, which in my humble opinon I felt they did on purpose, I would have been able to find it. Did you pop in for a cuppa and find out anything for us? ....:laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

And the bin, don't forget the bin. I did wonder about the iron gate, feel sorry for the landlord all the goings on in that place.

Off the topic, but the forum keeps locking up for me, saying its a script error its taken ages to type this.

BBM: I was having similar probs last night with it locking up. And I was still able to do everything else on the internet just fine. Only WS was locking up. Came good again after a longish while.

If it was in my town, given what we where shown on the tv, which in my humble opinon I felt they did on purpose, I would have been able to find it. Did you pop in for a cuppa and find out anything for us? ....:laughing:

Haha!! I found it on street view so unfortunately no refreshments! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members