Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris did a good thing for his family. They chose the right person to speak out about AR (he used to hang out with AR, according to Chris - I think he said a couple of years ago).

Chris is clear, well-spoken.

They also stayed well clear of speaking about Karen and the investigation.

I don't think they even showed Crime Stoppers number or anything, did they? I might have missed it while transcribing. Perhaps they did.

AT 8.25 PM........THERE ARE 721 USERS ONLINE HERE.........(98 MEMBERS & 623 GUESTS).........INTERESTING....:fireworks:

That is the whole website - on this thread atm there is 7 members and 11 guests

Please join us Guests - we would like to hear what you think :loveyou:

Channel 9 lately have been in a few problems, can only see this one landing them in more.

Going to have to take a few minutes to try and process this info.

What a nasty AR is. Imagine if they had given him the $200k for 'his story' - it would've gone up his arm (or whatever you do with ice) in a heartbeat.

He really is disillusioned, isn't he? But the fact that he has put on this show for the past few weeks does really speak volumes, as does Chris' mention of AR asking about the firearm. I think Karen told him to bugger off when he asked for her help to get him into rehab, so he acted out accordingly.

If you give an addict that much money it's a death sentence ...

I am very glad someone from the family is providing counterpoint to his claims.

I have thought this all along & I also believe AR knows what happened & is creating all this drama to create doubt if & when theres a court case. MOO

So, is he doing this all by himself or is there someone else advising?

If certain monies have been discussed i wonder if another party is involved.

AR is just going off the rails, and wanting to be in the limelight. He is an attention-seeker. He is angry with the world. And his mind will always be thinking of the next way to get money for his addiction.
Ice addicts are often awake for 2 or 3 days straight. No brain can operate properly like that.

imo

AR is just going off the rails, and wanting to be in the limelight. He is an attention-seeker. He is angry with the world. And his mind will always be thinking of the next way to get money for his addiction.
Ice addicts are often awake for 2 or 3 days straight. No brain can operate properly like that.

imo

And it's on the move.

I wish ACA would hurry up and put the video up. The suspense is killing me!

Channel 9 lately have been in a few problems, can only see this one landing them in more.

Going to have to take a few minutes to try and process this info.

(BBM) It's essentially gutter journalism. Why would they even want to attempt to go there with him ... if they had paid what he wanted, he no doubt would've spilled what we know from reading his rants, which probably would've been beeped out to avoid any legal problems.

The focus should remain on finding Karen, not dredging up all their family history. If he is involved in her disappearance then his time in the spotlight will surely come (certainly not in the way he imagined), but until then the back story to all this is irrelevant. I don't think any of the family's affairs should've been made public as it's nobody's business. If she is found to be hiding in bush land as one publication's heading suggested, and she's done something(s) wrong then her time before the Courts will come. But until then - the whole focus should be on finding Karen, and only that.

But on the other hand, this being a case with lots of twists, turns and players is keeping it in the spotlight, unlike some other cases.

AT 8.25 PM........THERE ARE 721 USERS ONLINE HERE.........(98 MEMBERS & 623 GUESTS).........INTERESTING....:fireworks:

Oh good heavens! And AR might have a few guests poking around his Facebook tonight, it was shown on ACA. Oh dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish ACA would hurry up and put the video up. The suspense is killing me!

Haha ... well, it is 7:15 in Perth now so only 15 more mins till the show is over there. Then they should put it up ... when they have a spare moment. :D

(BBM) It's essentially gutter journalism. Why would they even want to attempt to go there with him ... if they had paid what he wanted, he no doubt would've spilled what we know from reading his rants, which probably would've been beeped out to avoid any legal problems.

The focus should remain on finding Karen, not dredging up all their family history. If he is involved in her disappearance then his time in the spotlight will surely come (certainly not in the way he imagined), but until then the back story to all this is irrelevant. I don't think any of the family's affairs should've been made public as it's nobody's business. If she is found to be hiding in bush land as one publication's heading suggested, and she's done something(s) wrong then her time before the Courts will come. But until then - the whole focus should be on finding Karen, and only that.

But on the other hand, this being a case with lots of twists, turns and players is keeping it in the spotlight, unlike some other cases.

Did you watch tonight's episode?

Oh good heavens! And AR might have a few guests poking around his Facebook tonight, it was shown on ACA. Oh dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how many extra friends he has now compared to when this all started :facepalm:

Please ponder this question: WHAT was in Karen's bag when she went 'walking' ? The two MAIN things in my bag are my phone and my wallet, so it doesn't make sense to storm off with an empty bag. She did NOT go walking. IMO. Whatever happened, took place the previous night.
Second question: WHY would AR suddenly start his face book rants AFTER she went missing? Why vent all the fury and passion now? I think its a crime of passion. He's been spited and rejected. If what CR (cousin) said is true, that AR confronted Karen for rehab costs which she did not agree to, he may have threatened blackmail by spilling dirty laundry. Perhaps there was a 'family' meeting that night with Borce, Karen and son. Perhaps, it got out of hand and all hell broke loose. He is still spilling the beans as an angry, rejected troubled man.... It makes no sense to suddenly come out with this now unless something precipitated it.
I posted previously that I thought considered all accusations against Borce may be false. It's all smoke and mirrors. Blood is thicker than water. Not all the facebook rants may be aimed at Borce, but have to be because he's covering for what happened in the house. Remember his arm? He was awake all night? I'm thinking out the box on this, although its totally far fetched... proof will be in cell phone pings to place them together that night

It's amazing how many extra friends he has now compared to when this all started :facepalm:

I noticed that! I haven't looked at his account for a good couple of weeks but the number certainly increased from the start of this up until I last looked. Remember though, Facebook friends are rarely 'real' friends ...

It would be imagined they have all the phone information by now.

AR's burners may throw things off, but nonetheless another can be tracked.

It's either pings or a tip off from the public re the latest search. But that wasnt specified?

Please ponder this question: WHAT was in Karen's bag when she went 'walking' ? The two MAIN things in my bag are my phone and my wallet, so it doesn't make sense to storm off with an empty bag. She did NOT go walking. IMO. Whatever happened, took place the previous night.
Second question: WHY would AR suddenly start his face book rants AFTER she went missing? Why vent all the fury and passion now? I think its a crime of passion. He's been spited and rejected. If what CR (cousin) said is true, that AR confronted Karen for rehab costs which she did not agree to, he may have threatened blackmail by spilling dirty laundry. Perhaps there was a 'family' meeting that night with Borce, Karen and son. Perhaps, it got out of hand and all hell broke loose. He is still spilling the beans as an angry, rejected troubled man.... It makes no sense to suddenly come out with this now unless something precipitated it.
I posted previously that I thought considered all accusations against Borce may be false. It's all smoke and mirrors. Blood is thicker than water. Not all the facebook rants may be aimed at Borce, but have to be because he's covering for what happened in the house. Remember his arm? He was awake all night? I'm thinking out the box on this, although its totally far fetched... proof will be in cell phone pings to place them together that night

For me, a lot of things ... keys, phone, wallet, cosmetics, contact lens solution and case, personal products, a small first aid kit, personal security alarm, mints, a couple of mini-sized chocolate bars, my tablet and usually work of some sort that I bring home (even if it's just reading). A lot of my friends carry just as much stuff around with them ... I'd like to think I could survive a night in the wilderness if I got stuck somewhere (usually thinking of breakdowns) by being prepared. Karen's bag was large, so I'm going to assume that she also carried a lot of stuff around. But what stuff, exactly, is the million dollar question. And of course it's possible she didn't even have that $850 cash that BR mentioned.

I wonder if AR asked Karen for the money to go to rehab but she couldn't give him as much as he wanted ... so she took $850 from the business, which made him mad because he was expecting so much more. I don't know how much the rehab is that he was apparently going to go to (probably lied and wanted the money to pay off drug debts), but there's one in my town that costs $30k for a one-month programme. If BR and Karen had been generous with AR in the past, then he might well have expected this sort of money from them.

At this point I think they're all guilty in some way.

It would be imagined they have all the phone information by now.

AR's burners may throw things off, but nonetheless another can be tracked.

It's either pings or a tip off from the public re the latest search. But that wasnt specified?

It was specified that it was tip-offs from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member