Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you love to know the official reason why his phone was off for 2 hours on the day his wife went missing?!

"Umm ... well, I struggle with multi-tasking and I didn't need the interruptions while I was out testing the fuel gauge."

Wouldn't you love to know the official reason why his phone was off for 2 hours on the day his wife went missing?!

"Umm ... well, I struggle with multi-tasking and I didn't need the interruptions while I was out testing the fuel gauge."
Oh yes please.

It's only 10 minutes and 12kms from Diggers Rest to Toolern Vale...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I stand by my previous post that BR murdered his wife & enlisted the help of his son. Also throwing it out there that VR & SR both have knowledge of what happened to Karen. Sarah's attempt to seek help from missing persons network is all diversion tactics just as AR's accusations of molestation ( probably true) but has aired them to create diversion & doubt if BR goes to trial

With all due respect Gigi, how due you know that AR's accusations of molestation are "probably true"? There is nothing to indicate in anything we have ever heard about Karen that indicates his accusations would be true. In actual fact, AR has actually shown himself to be a person of questionable character at the very least, and has been full of contradictions and mistruths in what he has stated about a number of things. Also - and now I'm touching on a very sensitive issue here - he does not conduct himself like a victim of sexual molestation. Yes, male victims would most likely display very different behaviour than female victims. However, whether male or female, I would not expect a victim to ask for a huge sum of money to relive the whole 'trauma' on national television.

Also, Karen is not around to refute and defend herself against these very serious allegations that are being made against her. Without any inside knowledge, I don't think anyone can say with any degree of certainty that AR's allegations are true. If this goes to trial, the defence will do their utmost to trash Karen's character. I would personally rather see us refrain from doing the same.

Last time I turned my phone off for two hours straight?

NEVER!

Never ever ever, not even once, not even when being messaged my annoyed boyfriend in the middle of the night, oh ok so maybe that one time, in 2011!

Not before then, and never since either.

NEVER!

Never ever ever, not even once, not even when being messaged my annoyed boyfriend in the middle of the night, oh ok so maybe that one time, in 2011!

Same, I sometimes restart if not getting a signal but never leave it turned off, just mute the volume if I dont want to be disturbed.

As i said yesterday the net is closing, wonder what Borce is going to say next?

With the legal team now employed, be pretty tight lipped under instruction.

NEVER!

I am the world's worst phone-answerer. (Hey, it is my phone, I pay for it, I'll answer it if I want to ... hahaha. Don't worry, I call them back later :) ). And I don't even turn my phone off for 2 hours. I turn it down, I turn it up, but rarely off. Unless it needs a reset.

May have been switched off purposely or it became out of range( not in a mobile service area) if he has driven into bush/farm/forest land. I know my mobile was out of range whilst driving out from the Fairy Park in Anakie, and had to switch phone off and on again to find range.

Borce is now in count back trying to trace his steps over and over in his mind.

What have i left behind?

Impromptu trying to act and conceal an event is much harder when the mind knows its doing wrong.

Time doesn't lie, if hes been too busy looking to be spotted likelihood hes lost awareness .

There'll be a trace.

Hence the look on his face during the tv appeal.

29 June Bella Bleu staff call BR later that morning to advise KR had not shown up for work. Would love to know what time staff started calling KR and BR mobile.
(snipped)

You may be right but I thought the BB staff rang at the end of the day. What do others recall?

(snipped)

You may be right but I thought the BB staff rang at the end of the day. What do others recall?

My understanding was that they called in the morning because she didn't show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borce is now in count back trying to trace his steps over and over in his mind.

What have i left behind?

Impromptu trying to act and conceal an event is much harder when the mind knows its doing wrong.

Time doesn't lie, if hes been too busy looking to be spotted likelihood hes lost awareness .

There'll be a trace.

Hence the look on his face during the tv appeal.

I wonder how much actions after effect sentencing, if Borce had killed Karen, then run the authorities instantly instead of covering up I wonder how much better off he'd be in the long run? Does anyone know how many years killers add on to their sentences for 'trying to get away with it'? Just curious.

Yep, sounds more believable. Maybeeeee he and someone else + KR in the boot (sorry) drove up earlier when he was fixing the fuel gauge. He dropped this helper, im going to say VR and KRs body and had VR dispose of it. He drove back home and then got the uber msg? And went back and picked up VR?

This is going to be a long Saturday night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't think BR had any accomplice/s. If he killed his wife, it would be pretty stupid of him to entrust the two loose lips - VR and AR - in the event that they would turn on him when the heat was on by the police. Plea bargain anyone?

Would there be a detectable difference between a phone turned off and a phone with a flat battery ?

(snipped)

The latest article says ....

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

I think a lot of this newer info is coming from this person.

But a source with knowledge of the investigation said that, in Mr Ristevski’s second statement, given at Victoria Police’s Spencer Street complex ....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

With all due respect Gigi, how due you know that AR's accusations of molestation are "probably true"? There is nothing to indicate in anything we have ever heard about Karen that indicates his accusations would be true. In actual fact, AR has actually shown himself to be a person of questionable character at the very least, and has been full of contradictions and mistruths in what he has stated about a number of things. Also - and now I'm touching on a very sensitive issue here - he does not conduct himself like a victim of sexual molestation. Yes, male victims would most likely display very different behaviour than female victims. However, whether male or female, I would not expect a victim to ask for a huge sum of money to relive the whole 'trauma' on national television.

Also, Karen is not around to refute and defend herself against these very serious allegations that are being made against her. Without any inside knowledge, I don't think anyone can say with any degree of certainty that AR's allegations are true. If this goes to trial, the defence will do their utmost to trash Karen's character. I would personally rather see us refrain from doing the same.
I don't want to attack her character as she is not here to defend herself so I apologise if it was seen that way, that was not my intention. however I'm inclined to entertain the idea that there is some truth to the allegations due to no family members ever coming out & defending her & refuting AR's claims.

I'm jumping off your post to answer the question about Sarah driving the merc, Sarah has her own car, also she studies at RMIT I believe and doesn't seem at all like a rich brat, probably because they aren't really wealthy. My impression (which could be wrong) is that she's very close to her mum, is sweet natured if a tad naive, and perhaps slightly sheltered.
I think the media spin on the whole millionaire thing is purely to grab headlines. A million dollar home in Melbourne does not make a millionaire! It certainly adds more theatre to the story though

What possessed VR to come up with his ludicrous and easily checked theory of KR running away to the U.S. or China?

I'm now thinking that it may have been a clumsy and desperate attempt to turn down the heat on the investigation and quash interest from the media ...and sleuthers.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892