Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bet that these friends weren't present when the alleged molestation allegedly occurred. So I wonder where they got these specific details from?

Yes of course, he has obviously embellished his stories to others but one poster did say they were witness to it. Taken with a grain of salt but still a little inkling in the back of my mind .

We can judge AR quite easily from his sm posts and yes he seems like a loose cannon, try hard big shot gangsta ect ect . Karen obviously is not here to refute his claims. He is either lying or he is not, but I'm not ready to discount what he has said regarding their relationship. We know a lot more about him than Karen at this stage so it's not discountable that this may have happened.

Why do domestic violence victims stay with their perpetrators? It happens a lot. Children want to stay with their abusive parents.

I sort of sense a similar situation but I could be completely way off. I'm pretty hit and miss when it comes to these forums.....

I would hazard a guess that's it's from fear

Yes of course, he has obviously embellished his stories to others but one poster did say they were witness to it. Taken with a grain of salt but still a little inkling in the back of my mind .

So one poster said they were present when one of these 'encounters' occurred. That would have to border on 'voyeurism'.

No worries, Gigi. It's your opinion. We're all entitled to our opinions. I'm disputing your words of the allegations being "probably true". That's something we cannot know for sure. And there could be other reasons why family members have not come out publicly to refute the claims.
You're right there could be many reasons but in my opinion it's very telling that no one has responded to these allegations.

Also I've worked in the criminal justice field for over 15 years & I've seen victims of abuse act out in many different ways. You simply cannot discount if someone's a victims based on thier behaviour & because they're an ice addict. Ice addicts are usually trying to numb the pain/trauma. U just don't become a drug addict.

You're right there could be many reasons but in my opinion it's very telling that no one has responded to these allegations.

Also I've worked in the criminal justice field for over 15 years & I've seen victims of abuse act out in many different ways. You simply cannot discount if someone's a victims based on thier behaviour & because they're an ice addict. Ice addicts are usually trying to numb the pain/trauma. U just don't become a drug addict.

Sometimes such allegations don't warrant a response. At one point LE stated that they were taking these allegations seriously, and since have said nothing about them. I suppose they are more concerned about finding KR which IMO is the correct course of action. No point in investigating these allegations if they are now searching for a body. As you would know hearsay evidence is not admissible except in a dying declaration. I wondered too why the family did not refute these claims but maybe they did not want to dignify them with a response. It is all so murky.

I didn't discount AR being a victim based on his ice addiction. I questioned his behaviour in terms of asking for money to tell his version of events regarding his allegations and on public television. Why would he want to re live the trauma of the alleged abuse, and on national television? Also, AR stated in MSM that he contacted Karen before her disappearance to confront her about the alleged sexual molestation. Her nephew has counteracted this claim stating that AR in fact contacted Karen to ask her to fund his rehab. In any case, the fact still remains that Karen is not here to defend herself. Also, considering the fact that AR has a history of violence (his conviction and incarceration), has violent ideations on SM, and has a drug addiction, KR's family may be too scared to speak out about these allegations.

I didn't discount AR being a victim based on his ice addiction. I questioned his behaviour in terms of asking for money to tell his version of events regarding his allegations and on public television. Why would he want to re live the trauma of the alleged abuse, and on national television? Also, AR stated in MSM that he contacted Karen before her disappearance to confront her about the alleged sexual molestation. Her nephew has counteracted this claim stating that AR in fact contacted Karen to ask her to fund his rehab. In any case, the fact still remains that Karen is not here to defend herself. Also, considering the fact that AR has a history of violence (his conviction and incarceration), has violent ideations on SM, and has a drug addiction, KR's family may be too scared to speak out about these allegations.

:goodpost:

I just cannot get past how Baden-clayish it all seems. Although ABC didn't have such 'mystery' surrounding her as KR, BR is almost cloneish of GBC. As are his methods, it is beginning to seem. I hope they find her body and that it has not been as open to elements as ABC. They might need their plant expert again sooner than they thought!

I would hazard a guess that's it's from fear

Sometimes also because they simply don't know any better: ie, that's the only environment/behaviours they know. They may not have a 'normal' frame of reference like other people. For children of narcissists it is often a revelation to see how normal families/fathers/mothers/siblings interact. Sometimes that doesn't really happen until they go to uni or leave home etc and it takes a long time to realise/recognise and then act to resolve for future psychological health.

Sometimes a lifetime.

If this is the case here, that poor girl will need wise counsel for a long time.

Thank god Sarah has Karen's family around as by the looks there are a number of strong females who will be able to provide her the rock solid support she will need for years to come. It's not going to be an easy road for a long time, that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave